Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st January 2011, 20:20   #391
Senior - BHPian
 
khoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dilli
Posts: 2,722
Thanked: 1,250 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Confirmed attendees:
1. Gostel & Mrs Gostel
2. Iqbal Veerji + family
3. MX6
4. Parimal_g
5. The Bol Boleros (prefer dinner??)
6. scroze + family?
7. khoj
8. f1fan (Will confirm the family piece by the weekend)

To confirm:
1. Kailashnj? +?
2. virajs_85?
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2011, 21:47   #392
Senior - BHPian
 
IQBAL VEERJI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SAAT BUNGLA, BAMBAI.
Posts: 1,040
Thanked: 279 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Confirmed attendees:
1. Gostel & Mrs Gostel
2. Iqbal Veerji + family
3. MX6
4. Parimal_g
5. The Bol Boleros (prefer dinner??)
6. scroze + family?
7. khoj
8. f1fan (Will confirm the family piece by the weekend)

To confirm:
1. Kailashnj? +?
2. virajs_85?
Tarun ji, pls ask our beloved ISSIGONIS ji to join us if he can we will again meet on 12th or 13th feb for his farewell meet .Regards...
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2011, 11:12   #393
BHPian
 
parimal_g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 435
Thanked: 174 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Hi, attaching the MAP of BTC, for those who are coming from pune.
MX6 what time you are leaving for Pune and are you coming by your car..?As i have to go pune on the same day for family function.
Attached Thumbnails
Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane-btcmap.jpg  

parimal_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd January 2011, 11:36   #394
MX6
Senior - BHPian
 
MX6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: City of seven islands.
Posts: 2,882
Thanked: 207 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Parimal. I love maps. Thanks
For you I'll drive down. Not like Alibaug time where I missed the opportunity.
But be assured my tyres have become very hard and noisy. But I'm noisier than that!

My time to BTC is not confirmed as there's many things on personal front. Is it ok if I confirm the time one day before?
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 10:32   #395
BHPian
 
Turboholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 66
Thanked: 21 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Hi All,

I am confirming my attendance for the meet.

Confirmed attendees:
1. Gostel & Mrs Gostel
2. Iqbal Veerji + family
3. MX6
4. Parimal_g
5. The Bol Boleros (prefer dinner??)
6. scroze + family?
7. khoj
8. f1fan (Will confirm the family piece by the weekend)
9. Turboholic & Mrs.
Turboholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 11:14   #396
MX6
Senior - BHPian
 
MX6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: City of seven islands.
Posts: 2,882
Thanked: 207 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Have work at Kurla at 12 noon. Will be in BTC by 12:30. Hopefully traffic shouldn't hold me up for long.

@Khoj. What is it that I'm hearing about your drive back to Pune?
@Parimal_g. What have you decided. You want to drive back with me? I might stay back a little in Mumbai to pick up Anil from Airport and drive back by 7 pm.
@Anil. What have you decided. Want to have dinner as well in BTC and go back? Want to leave early and have dinner in Pune?

So many options. So less time.
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 14:14   #397
Senior - BHPian
 
khoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dilli
Posts: 2,722
Thanked: 1,250 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Hey MX6,

I need to get the Blue Streak's windshield replaced, the dealer still has not got the delivery from factory so I am left hanging at this point. Will get an update by the evening and will decide then.

Did you get a chance to look at the NX5?
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 15:53   #398
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: new mumbai
Posts: 99
Thanked: 4 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Hey MX6,

I need to get the Blue Streak's windshield replaced, the dealer still has not got the delivery from factory so I am left hanging at this point. Will get an update by the evening and will decide then.

Did you get a chance to look at the NX5?
Khoj windshield was good during our Kashid drive or has things changed after that.

Confirmed attendees:
1. Gostel & Mrs Gostel
2. Iqbal Veerji + family
3. MX6
4. Parimal_g
5. The Bol Boleros (prefer dinner??)
6. scroze
7. khoj
8. f1fan (Will confirm the family piece by the weekend)
9. Turboholic & Mrs.
scrooze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 19:39   #399
Senior - BHPian
 
anilisanil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,435
Thanked: 287 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Have work at Kurla at 12 noon. Will be in BTC by 12:30. Hopefully traffic shouldn't hold me up for long.

@Khoj. What is it that I'm hearing about your drive back to Pune?
@Parimal_g. What have you decided. You want to drive back with me? I might stay back a little in Mumbai to pick up Anil from Airport and drive back by 7 pm.
@Anil. What have you decided. Want to have dinner as well in BTC and go back? Want to leave early and have dinner in Pune?

So many options. So less time.
Well, I am not available for lunch. Is there a dinner too? Wow!! That must be exciting, I sure can join for dinner!!
anilisanil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 20:08   #400
BHPian
 
parimal_g's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 435
Thanked: 174 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Sorry guys, i have to give kalti for this meet, , but really don't have any option, this time has to give priority to family, as going for one wedding reception, so in the morning we have small family lunch arranged and no options than to attend the same.
@Mx6: hey thanks a lot for offering the lift, but again this time not possible to enjoy your company.
@khoj: Tried convincing the parents but this time failed.

Will really miss this meet but.Anyways will meet at Issigonis's farewell meet for sure.
parimal_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 20:13   #401
MX6
Senior - BHPian
 
MX6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: City of seven islands.
Posts: 2,882
Thanked: 207 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Dang. No fun without Parimal. I'm thinking of pulling out too.

Guys. Please don't blame me if I don't turn up. Parimal is to blame.
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 20:37   #402
Senior - BHPian
 
anilisanil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,435
Thanked: 287 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Dang. No fun without Parimal. I'm thinking of pulling out too.

Guys. Please don't blame me if I don't turn up. Parimal is to blame.
what??? Parimal is not coming?? Then me too dropping off. Sorry guys!!!
anilisanil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 20:55   #403
MX6
Senior - BHPian
 
MX6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: City of seven islands.
Posts: 2,882
Thanked: 207 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Ok. Equations are changing here guys.

1. Gostel & Mrs Gostel
2. Iqbal Veerji + family
3. MX6 - Thinking of dropping the plan as Parimal is not around.
4. Parimal_g - Kalti King. Bailed out last moment as there's no traffic jam in Thane.
5. The Bol Boleros (prefer dinner??) - Now I'm thinking why not dinner. Will be fund to drive back after a heavy meal on the e-way.
6. scroze
7. khoj - wouldn't mind dinner or lunch or both.
8. f1fan (Will confirm the family piece by the weekend) - Not sure where this stands.
9. Turboholic & Mrs. - Turbo. Got to call you. Was damn busy since over 10 days. Will defintiely call tomorrow first thing.
10. AnilisAnil - Bailed out due to Parimal again.

So guys, here's a query. HVK is off to Rajkot. I don't see names like Superselect / Issigonis here.

So how about moving this to Dinner instead? That way we can try drag Parimal. Which would also mean Bols will be there for dinner. Khoj doesn't mind. Anil and I'd love it.

What say you all?
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 21:15   #404
Senior - BHPian
 
IQBAL VEERJI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SAAT BUNGLA, BAMBAI.
Posts: 1,040
Thanked: 279 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Ok. Equations are changing here guys.

1. Gostel & Mrs Gostel
2. Iqbal Veerji + family
3. MX6 - Thinking of dropping the plan as Parimal is not around.
4. Parimal_g - Kalti King. Bailed out last moment as there's no traffic jam in Thane.
5. The Bol Boleros (prefer dinner??) - Now I'm thinking why not dinner. Will be fund to drive back after a heavy meal on the e-way.
6. scroze
7. khoj - wouldn't mind dinner or lunch or both.
8. f1fan (Will confirm the family piece by the weekend) - Not sure where this stands.
9. Turboholic & Mrs. - Turbo. Got to call you. Was damn busy since over 10 days. Will defintiely call tomorrow first thing.
10. AnilisAnil - Bailed out due to Parimal again.

So guys, here's a query. HVK is off to Rajkot. I don't see names like Superselect / Issigonis here.

So how about moving this to Dinner instead? That way we can try drag Parimal. Which would also mean Bols will be there for dinner. Khoj doesn't mind. Anil and I'd love it.

What say you all?
Dear sir, I wanted to kill two birds with one stone .
1. My doughter in law wanted to do some office work in vashi in the morning.and after that we wanted to join the gang for the treat.

Now since most of the guys are drifting away I will take her along and my wife in the morning and be back home by late afternoon. DINNER is not possible boss.
On 27th I have a meeting to attend in the morning and Iwant to prepare myself for the same.Regards Lunch is the BEST......
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 21:36   #405
MX6
Senior - BHPian
 
MX6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: City of seven islands.
Posts: 2,882
Thanked: 207 Times
Default Re: Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Ok Iqbaljee.

Please go ahead with the lunch. But We are feeling sad that Parimal is not there. So I'm thinking what to do.

Anyways, I will be in Mumbai tomorrow. So will definitely drop by and meet all you guys. No fun without Parimal though.

I can try the chaas that Khoj spoke highly of and drive back to Pune.

What time are you guys having lunch? 1 pm?
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 1221 2nd January 2012 11:54
The "Farewell Issigonis" meet !! (Lunch: Sun 13th of Feb, Mumbai) SuperSelect The Team-BHP Meet Section 139 30th April 2011 06:43
Lunch meet on Monday 16th Feb - Hyderabad Rajesh Rawal The Team-BHP Meet Section 195 27th February 2009 22:50
Dec'2008 ( PART 2) : Lunch Meet - Hyderabad mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 190 23rd December 2008 22:28
The Kool Sparky Meet in Bangy - Sunday (14th) Lunch Nimz The Team-BHP Meet Section 30 19th October 2007 13:49


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:35.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks