Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 28th December 2009, 11:54   #1
BHPian

Default Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane

Hello People. Its been more then 2 years now that we Thane folks had a meet. So all the Tbhpians who meet up on 19th Dec decided to meet up again for a lunch meet on the 10th of Jan, all those in favour please confirm. We had first planned to drive up to Hotel Yeoor Hills in Yeoor, But just got news recently that the hotels have been demolished. So now we will have to see a place in the city itself.We could meet up at Lake Upwan and drive up to the decided Venue. Do suggest some places and we can finalize on one. All you guys from around Thane and New Mumbai can join us too. We could meet up at Lake Upwan and drive up to the decided Venue.
egangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2009, 18:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by egangsta View Post
Hello People. Its been more then 2 years now that we Thane folks had a meet. So all the Tbhpians who meet up on 19th Dec decided to meet up again for a lunch meet on the 10th of Jan, all those in favour please confirm. We had first planned to drive up to Hotel Yeoor Hills in Yeoor, But just got news recently that the hotels have been demolished. So now we will have to see a place in the city itself.We could meet up at Lake Upwan and drive up to the decided Venue. Do suggest some places and we can finalize on one. All you guys from around Thane and New Mumbai can join us too. We could meet up at Lake Upwan and drive up to the decided Venue.
Hi Ed,
Confirming my presence !
We could meet at Upwan Lake, drive around Yeoor for some time and pure fun and then move on to the lunch venue...
Lunch could be at one of the Dhabas on Ghodbunder Road - ample parking space required I guess - so that rules out some of the city center joints.
Or Mahesh Lunch Home on Pokhran 1 - has decent parking space.
Guderian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2009, 18:53   #3
BANNED

Hi All,

Count me IN
Awaiting for info on venue.
dev_kudle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th December 2009, 19:58   #4

Hello everybody!

Count me in too.
Mahesh Lunch home seems to be a good option, with neat parking space.

Regards,

Aditya
adijosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2009, 01:38   #5
Senior - BHPian

Me too! Several restaurants on the Ghodbunder Road to choose from - ample parking, reasonably cheap, easy to find.
hvkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2009, 09:53   #6
BHPian

Yes, its confirm from my side, will be there on time. Just have to decide on the place to have lunch.

uday
udaydesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2009, 15:17   #7
BHPian

I m in for the lunch meet. Lets drive to the courtyard on ghodbundar road. that way we will also get a chance to floor our cars. Hardly 4 5 km frm upvan.
leadf00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2009, 23:51   #8
BHPian

I should be in for this too. Any restaurant on ghodbunder will be good to go to.
gomzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2009, 01:57   #9
BHPian

Me in too!.. anyplace is good for me... the ghodbunder area sounds good to get away from the city traffic. I'll snoop around this thread till the day arrives..
matrix_ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2009, 18:36   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by egangsta View Post
Hi boss can i as a mumbaikar join you at thane?
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st December 2009, 21:07   #11
BHPian

Since I am not in your age group, I won't be able to join you guys. But you guys can check out Ambrosia which is about 3kms after Suraj Water Park. A good place but go there only if you go at night. Or else try Malvan/Oriental Spice/BBQ Nation/Maantra (Last 3 are expensive but good). Parking problems honge waha :(
prateekm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2010, 09:45   #12
BHPian

@ Edward,
I am in for this meet.
Following guys please confirm:
Salil Pawar (salilpawar1)
Ravi Nene (SuperSelect)
Cyrus Dhabhar (Cyrus43)
Abhilash Nambiar (abhilashn)
Digamber Yadav (digamber.yadav)
dhrishikesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2010, 10:41   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Hi boss can i as a mumbaikar join you at thane?
Your most welcome to join us..

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Since I am not in your age group, I won't be able to join you guys. But you guys can check out Ambrosia which is about 3kms after Suraj Water Park. A good place but go there only if you go at night. Or else try Malvan/Oriental Spice/BBQ Nation/Maantra (Last 3 are expensive but good). Parking problems honge waha :(
Prateek, there is nuthing as such as age group, Please do join in..
egangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2010, 15:25   #14
BHPian

Let's see, I am still in college so I have my classes and stuff. Will see if that can be adjusted and stuff
prateekm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2010, 12:37   #15
Senior - BHPian

Am tentatively in.. will confirm couple of days in advance!
Maverick5490 is offline   Reply With Quote