Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2010, 08:22   #391
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,210
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Hey Himanshu,

We'll miss you, dude! Cant you stick around till early April?

By the way, whither goest thou?
vnabhi is offline  
Old 6th February 2010, 08:43   #392
Senior - BHPian
 
Ravveendrra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,391
Thanked: 404 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I am proposing a dinner meet on Feb10th ( Wednesday) to honour/bash "Himanshugoswami" for ditching us and leaving Hyderabad for good

Do note, he's leaving Hyderabad on Feb 12, so there is no other convenient date.

We'll figure out a venue shortly!

I hope if not all, atleast the regulars meet up and bid him adieu.

Himanshu buddy, we will miss you " BIG TIME"
Count me in as confirmed.

BTW Himanshu - haven't you heard about the "Amchi Mumbai", "Marathi Manoos" Mumbai for Maharashtrians fracas? You sure you want to go to Mumbai? (After all your name does not end in an 'e', as in Sale!) Though people are talking about TG no one has said TG is for TGites ......... Think about it again man.


Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline  
Old 6th February 2010, 09:00   #393
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,210
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Count me in as confirmed.

BTW Himanshu - haven't you heard about the "Amchi Mumbai", "Marathi Manoos" Mumbai for Maharashtrians fracas? You sure you want to go to Mumbai? (After all your name does not end in an 'e', as in Sale!) Though people are talking about TG no one has said TG is for TGites ......... Think about it again man.


Cheers,
Aah, so thou goeth to the land of Chota Shakeel and Dawood? Best of luck, buddy!
vnabhi is offline  
Old 6th February 2010, 11:05   #394
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Aah, so thou goeth to the land of Chota Shakeel and Dawood? Best of luck, buddy!
Will the lawyers have more cases at their disposal in that "land of blah blah blah..."
kkr2k2 is offline  
Old 6th February 2010, 16:10   #395
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Stanher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Posts: 6,301
Thanked: 1,496 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Aah, so thou goeth to the land of Chota Shakeel and Dawood? Best of luck, buddy!
'can also be seen as the land of Mallya and Ambani...the glass can be half-full too!
Stanher is offline  
Old 6th February 2010, 19:31   #396
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
'can also be seen as the land of Mallya and Ambani...the glass can be half-full too!
Mallya is in Bangalore. It is the land of TATA, BIRLA, AMBANI, GODREJ, YASH CHOPRA, KARAN JOHAR and lot of hot Bollywood A, B & C grade actresses
MileCruncher is offline  
Old 6th February 2010, 23:14   #397
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Stanher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Posts: 6,301
Thanked: 1,496 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Mallya is in Bangalore. It is the land of TATA, BIRLA, AMBANI, GODREJ, YASH CHOPRA, KARAN JOHAR and lot of hot Bollywood A, B & C grade actresses
Oops, yes forgot, my bad! Sorry!
Aah yes, should've included all these too, thanks! BTW, forgot to add apna Big B, Jr. Big B and Ash in the above list??

Last edited by Stanher : 6th February 2010 at 23:25.
Stanher is offline  
Old 7th February 2010, 12:50   #398
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,521
Thanked: 7,202 Times
Default

Folks, caught up with Himanshu for lunch at Cinemax complex on Friday along with another honorable guest !!!!!!!!

It seems only Thursday ( Feb 11th) works for him for this meet. I am sure all of us can flex our "packed" schedules to accomodate this minor change

Ravvs, is your abode open for this farewell get-together?

P.S: Btw, he is joining a Mumbai-based LPO company as a VP...Wowwww....He told this to all of us at Boats Club meet, but we all were in our high hats and couldnt recall...LOL...Milke Rahna Padega bade saab ke saath...

Last edited by mobike008 : 7th February 2010 at 12:54.
mobike008 is offline  
Old 7th February 2010, 13:03   #399
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

P.S: Btw, he is joining a Mumbai-based LPO company as a VP...Wowwww....He told this to all of us at Boats Club meet, but we all were in our high hats and couldnt recall...LOL...Milke Rahna Padega bade saab ke saath...
VP & Head of Operations IIRC and the company is a US based LPO which has been on Indian shores for the last 7-8 years.

I was not wearing a high hat that night and I remember as much as I can
MileCruncher is offline  
Old 8th February 2010, 10:58   #400
Senior - BHPian
 
himanshugoswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: !!!!
Posts: 1,977
Thanked: 968 Times
Default

LOL guys, you crack me up and i am surely gonna miss this crazy bunch. thursday 11th is a good plan, let me kno wwhen and where to come.


Quote:
It is the land of TATA, BIRLA, AMBANI, GODREJ, YASH CHOPRA, KARAN JOHAR and lot of hot Bollywood A, B & C grade actresses
Also, I am disappointed in you guys....how can you have the Tatas, Ambanis et al AHEAD of bollywood A, B & C grade actresses.....dont you know me AT ALL by now .
himanshugoswami is offline  
Old 9th February 2010, 23:28   #401
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default

Folks,Jago re Jago..is the meet happening on 11th Feb to see off Himanshu??Where??
hillram is offline  
Old 10th February 2010, 09:38   #402
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Folks,Jago re Jago..is the meet happening on 11th Feb to see off Himanshu??Where??
What : Himanshu Farewell Meet
When : Thursday, Feb 11th, 7.30 PM
Where: TBD

Confirmed Names
  1. Himanshu
  2. Abysnthguzzler
  3. Mobike008 + 1
  4. Hillram
  5. Ravveendra + 1
  6. Nazim
  7. Milecruncher
  8. Suren
I'm open to hosting it in the Hill View Resort
MileCruncher is offline  
Old 10th February 2010, 16:09   #403
Senior - BHPian
 
Ravveendrra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,391
Thanked: 404 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Folks, caught up with Himanshu for lunch at Cinemax complex on Friday along with another honorable guest !!!!!!!!

It seems only Thursday ( Feb 11th) works for him for this meet. I am sure all of us can flex our "packed" schedules to accomodate this minor change

Ravvs, is your abode open for this farewell get-together?

P.S: Btw, he is joining a Mumbai-based LPO company as a VP...Wowwww....He told this to all of us at Boats Club meet, but we all were in our high hats and couldnt recall...LOL...Milke Rahna Padega bade saab ke saath...
Oops sorry, I was caught up with things and saw the highlighted portion just now (Avi bhai, you could have sent me a mail or called).

Yes, but someone will have to collect the keys and put things in place as well as lock up later as I will be out for a large part of the evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
What : Himanshu Farewell Meet
When : Thursday, Feb 11th, 7.30 PM
Where: TBD

Confirmed Names
  1. Himanshu
  2. Abysnthguzzler
  3. Mobike008 + 1
  4. Hillram
  5. Ravveendra + 1
  6. Nazim
  7. Milecruncher
  8. Suren
I'm open to hosting it in the Hill View Resort
I have two other engagements that evening so I will be there for some time. The +1 is doubtful as of now.

Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline  
Old 10th February 2010, 17:16   #404
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

As usual this is tentative raj reporting for the tentative list
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
.....I have two other engagements that evening so I will be there for some time. The +1 is doubtful as of now.

Cheers,
My bro-in-law is in town, I am the only guy of his age group in the city he can hangout with!! So I am definitely tentative!!

On the other hand, since I see two likely places, both in Begumpet, I will drop in by to say good-bye to Himanshu!!
kkr2k2 is offline  
Old 10th February 2010, 17:24   #405
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default

Folks..i might land slightly late as my Fiat 1100 Delight restoration is going on and tomorrow is the final phase of this.Will drop in post 10pm at the decided venue.
hillram is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Feb 2014, Turf meets Surf! 10th Anniversary Drive Report sandsun7 The Team-BHP Meet Section 91 10th August 2014 16:37
SCI Supercar Show Meets @ Mumbai anyone? 26-27 Jan 2013. Scorcher The Team-BHP Meet Section 19 28th January 2013 14:45
JAN Racing & APMC Drag on 19 to 21st Feb 2010 Ford Rocam Indian Motorsport 139 10th June 2010 19:03
Charitable cause: Blind Man Car Rally 2007 MUMBAI Report 11th Feb (Chennai 18th Feb) GTO Indian Motorsport 56 14th February 2007 16:14


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:48.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks