Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 23rd February 2010, 14:25   #151
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakchiniwal View Post
where are rk_sans, DD and aqualeo2040? they have been missing from the whole lot of discussions.

inder_s1 + 1 might join in too..
Guys,

Please add myself + 1 to the confirmed list.
Old 23rd February 2010, 16:00   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post
Quick question regarding the xl sheet - Is it not too much of information in the public domain ?
Laluji - You are absolutely right.

Created a google spreadsheet with editing access allowed to Preetam and Deepak as of now, who must have received the invitation by now.

So guys, just PM your e-mail adds to Preetam and he will send you an access to update your details on the secured google spreadsheet.

Deepak - you may remove this xcel from here.
Old 23rd February 2010, 16:06   #153
BHPian

@DD : Thank You Sirjee! You are the best!

Please send me your e-mail addys people. Will share the link with you all. So that you will not need to edit and update everytime.

Regards
Preetam
Old 23rd February 2010, 16:35   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetam_KORG View Post
@DD : Thank You Sirjee! You are the best!

Please send me your e-mail addys people. Will share the link with you all. So that you will not need to edit and update everytime.

Regards
Preetam
Bad news.I will have to skip this drive.Please remove my name from the confirmed list.

My parents are visiting India after 2 years and they wanted to surprise me with this news.And did not even inform me before making their plans and booking their tickets.And cannot even bring them along to this trip as they would be definitely not interested.

But I would still be present this sunday at 5pm to meet the lucky lot who will be making it to the nagarhole trip.

I was feeling pity for DD a while ago.Now i feel the same for myself.
And now I am missing the sobbing and crying smiley which is present in yahoo and msn.
Old 23rd February 2010, 16:53   #155
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_Ego View Post
Bad news.I will have to skip this drive.Please remove my name from the confirmed list.

My parents are visiting India after 2 years and they wanted to surprise me with this news.And did not even inform me before making their plans and booking their tickets.And cannot even bring them along to this trip as they would be definitely not interested.

But I would still be present this sunday at 5pm to meet the lucky lot who will be making it to the nagarhole trip.

I was feeling pity for DD a while ago.Now i feel the same for myself.
And now I am missing the sobbing and crying smiley which is present in yahoo and msn.
No ways buddy. This is the third trip you will be missing in 2010

It will really be worth it and it is just for two day. I am sure you can make it and after you have your parents go through the tread, I am sure they will throw you out

Dont miss it this time
Old 23rd February 2010, 17:20   #156
BHPian

The email IDs and phone numbers should be off the xls.

Looking at the numbers, we also need to have an alternative location as Plan B in case Jungle Inn is not able to accomodate so many folks that includes our Cars as well.

Last edited by s3va : 23rd February 2010 at 17:22.
Old 23rd February 2010, 18:39   #157
BHPian

@s3va :
  • Regarding the numbers and e-mail ids, have sent you a PM, please check.
  • Backup plan is not yet necessary. Jungle INN can accomodate this present number (their capacity is 75 people) and if need be, they have extra mattresses and tents which can be utilised. Asdon has double checked with them and has been to the place thrice for a stay and a couple of times more en-route to some other place. He personally knows these people at the INN, so no need to worry.

@Alter_Ego :
  • Buddy I do understand that you are helpless. Still I'd ask only one thing of you. Get your parents along, we can surely accomodate 2 more people. If its not possible at all, then what else can I say?
  • Still I'm happy for you that you have caring parents who are here to give their son a surprise. Its important and we all know it. All we still ask is "TRY!"
Regards
Preetam
Old 23rd February 2010, 18:43   #158
BHPian

@Hello all -

I am bit surprised by the recent posts with excels , we are meeting this sunday to discuss all these details, I don't see a rush. Its ok that you have created this in a central location, but I was planning to bring my laptop along in the mini meet update every thing on the spot or you can PM your details to me or Preetam and we will update it and do the followings, suggest if this is all right.

@s3va - Car parking and head-count will not be any issue till the time we don't cross 100 heads and 40 cars. So tension mat lo sirjee.
Old 23rd February 2010, 19:13   #159
BHPian

count me in for Nagarahole..
however unable to join for mini meet, out of station.
Old 23rd February 2010, 19:32   #160
BHPian

@Asdon : That can be done with no issues at all. Let people fill in now, remaining we will update on the day of the mini meet.

@Chikku : Buddy I'm counting you in for sure. The only problem is that you'll have to pay half of the amount towards the expenses for the trip on the day of the mini meet. If you are back before the end of the first week of march then there are no issues. We can meet up and collect the money from you sometime. PM me your email id too,I'll send you the link where you can fill in all details.
Old 23rd February 2010, 20:31   #161
BHPian

@Alter - you gave a big blow man

While its a wonderfull momnet that you will be meeting with mom-dad after 2 years so no way we can force you, but we are going to miss you during the photo sessions and musical evening. And not to mention your Diacor,

but for sure there will be many more events where you are going to be a part of, but please be part of the mini meet, we will have a mini photo session too hopefully.

@Chikku - we have to pay some amount by 10th March so try to get in touch with me/ preetam/ deepak/ lalu, we will be glad to take you along,

Thanks
Old 23rd February 2010, 20:55   #162
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetam_KORG View Post
@Alter_Ego :
  • Buddy I do understand that you are helpless. Still I'd ask only one thing of you. Get your parents along, we can surely accomodate 2 more people. If its not possible at all, then what else can I say?
  • Still I'm happy for you that you have caring parents who are here to give their son a surprise. Its important and we all know it. All we still ask is "TRY!"
Regards
Preetam
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
@Alter - you gave a big blow man

While its a wonderfull momnet that you will be meeting with mom-dad after 2 years so no way we can force you, but we are going to miss you during the photo sessions and musical evening. And not to mention your Diacor,

but for sure there will be many more events where you are going to be a part of, but please be part of the mini meet, we will have a mini photo session too hopefully.
Yeah for me the mini-meet is the silver lining
Old 23rd February 2010, 23:19   #163
Senior - BHPian

Exactly. No hurry. the whole point of meeting up is to discuss all this and to give the cash etc.
Old 24th February 2010, 10:41   #164
BHPian

Guys come on I saw very few names updated in the list with details, where are others? please update soon
Old 24th February 2010, 10:45   #165
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
Guys come on I saw very few names updated in the list with details, where are others? please update soon
Haha !!

And Yesterday someone was saying something about rushing things
Closed Thread