Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 25th February 2010, 13:06   #211
BHPian

@ hurrycane12, rjalihal. Please join in.

@rjalihal, mate there is no pre requisite that you need to have met some TBHP mates earlier. There is always a start isn't it. This is the start.

As of coming single, please do not feel lost. There are whole lot of bunch of singles who are joining in and trust me after the meet the whole perception will change.

Coming to the meeting place is very from "Forum Mall" proceed 0.5 kms towards electronic city , do not take the Flyover. Check for signboards directing towards HSR layout.
Place Marked in RED is Final Destination and place marked with BLUE is Silk Board Flyover
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore Buddy's Meet on March 27 and 28 in Nagarhole. EDIT: Bookings closed for now-route-map.jpg  

Old 25th February 2010, 13:11   #212
BHPian

Thanks guys have PMed my details to Asdon
Old 25th February 2010, 13:28   #213
BHPian

@Krraj : Yet to be decided on the time. Will be decided when we meet.

@Speedy_Racer : Thank you, hope to see you there at 5 on 28th

@Deepak : As I said, we can decide on the time later. Let all the participants fill in the columns first.

@Raj.Barcode : I hope you have received the needed information by now. And yes, my bad about that 27th thing.

@Shishir_bn : Hope to see you next time! Ciao!

@s3va : I am still not seeing your update on the google docs. please update. Have sent you the invite.

@rjalihal : Welcome to the bunch buddy! I am also travelling alone so don't you worry! Just chill! Send me your details by PM and will surely guide you through the process which we so cleverly devised

@hurricane12: Please join in! It will be great!

@Asdon : Please use "Edit" option to Post within frequent intervals. And as for the PM, have sent one back to you

Last edited by preetam_KORG : 25th February 2010 at 13:30.
Old 25th February 2010, 13:28   #214
Senior - BHPian

PM'ed my details to Asdon. Let's spot some Tigers, deers,elephants ;-)
Old 25th February 2010, 14:14   #215
BHPian

Got details from rjalihal, kaushik & Hurrycane12, updating the sheet

@all those are single & first-timers -

Please don't feel lost or scared, every meet is a new meet and there is going to be fun out there, so any one still scared and want to join please join, Preetam will make you safe
Old 25th February 2010, 14:31   #216
BHPian

Asdon is actually being very polite and saying that I'm the most "WELL BUILT" in the group. Actually I'm also being polite when I'm saying that
So people you can count on me for saving you from others, but surely not tigers !!!
Old 25th February 2010, 14:41   #217
BHPian

Hey guys, thanks for all the input i received.
@ Deepak: Thanks for the exact directions. I think I should be able to get there just fine.
@ Rocky: Thanks for your number mate! In case I get lost, I shall give you a buzz for directions!
@ Asdon: Submitted all details, if there is any additional info needed let me know, and i shall revert.
@ Preetam: I guess you will be among the musicians to entertain us in Bandipur! Cant wait!

Now I eagerly await for Sunday for my 1st ever Team BHP meet.
Old 25th February 2010, 14:44   #218
BHPian

Guys,

It would be a good idea if you have the TBHP sticker glued to your car.
If anybody doesn't have it, i have few spares which i could share. Let me know who would be interested.

@Asdon - please make sure that there are enough seating place/parking space in the pizza hut for the sunday meeting.
Old 25th February 2010, 14:55   #219
BHPian

@rjalihal :
Sorry buddy, but I think I'll be the only one.
Alter_ego is the another one who plays the Guitar, but he's not coming.
I guess the onus is on me now!
Someone else who can also play the guitar or keyboard or any other instrument for that matter, please bring it on!
And as for the first meet, I know how you must be feeling. You'll get addicted to a good thing for once. I had been for the first meet on 17th January this year, and this will be my 5th meet. You can guess what I'm saying!
Old 25th February 2010, 14:57   #220
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDragon View Post
Guys,

It would be a good idea if you have the TBHP sticker glued to your car.
If anybody doesn't have it, i have few spares which i could share. Let me know who would be interested.

@Asdon - please make sure that there are enough seating place/parking space in the pizza hut for the sunday meeting.
Keep one for me

And for parking space, the whole outer ring road is your sir, park any where
Old 25th February 2010, 15:03   #221
BHPian

Oh, and just one small request, I dont know the place and neither do I have a car. So who should I tag with?
Old 25th February 2010, 15:23   #222
BHPian

Hmm. My pet peeve. I have already spoken against having a meet inside forest areas. That too wildlife sanctuary. I am not going to spoil your fun. But please be responsible, drive slowly, don't honk or make noise when inside the forest area. Have fun, you all.
Old 25th February 2010, 16:11   #223
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thalavoy View Post
Hmm. My pet peeve. I have already spoken against having a meet inside forest areas. That too wildlife sanctuary. I am not going to spoil your fun. But please be responsible, drive slowly, don't honk or make noise when inside the forest area. Have fun, you all.

Thanks for the reminder buddy, we are going to have the meet out side the forest area in a resort, We will go to the forest for safari and will make sure wild life have their say & path. A very strong NO to fast driving, any music, honking, stoping, smoking while we are within the forest limits.
Old 25th February 2010, 16:24   #224
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetam_KORG View Post
Oh, and just one small request, I dont know the place and neither do I have a car. So who should I tag with?
I will be more than happy to pick you up from a convenient location! Good way to break the ice! Where do you stay? I will be coming from the city, passing MG Road, Residency Road towards Forum Mall and onto Silk Board junction. Let me know a convenient place. And as for the solo musician, let me see if I can join in with some off tune singing!
@DigitalDragon: If you can spare me one, i will be grateful!

Last edited by rjalihal : 25th February 2010 at 16:36. Reason: Wanted to say more
Old 25th February 2010, 17:50   #225
BHPian

hey preetham you can tag along with me. I stay in bommanahalli so can take a minor deviation and can pick you up from udupi garden singnal if you like.
Closed Thread