Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 3rd March 2010, 14:53   #451
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
Guys, as all gear up for the trip, I want to mention the room rates again for convenience -

Tents/Double Rooms - 1300/per head
Family Rooms with 5-6 beds - 1000/per head
Dormatories - 1000/per head

Children below 5yr free
One update -
Children from 5 to 10 yr old will be charged 50% of the actual rate so there are some discounts comming in.

I spoke with them on Safari charges, actually thats a Govt rate for core jungle safari with Guide, but they are trying to reduce that also.
Hi Asdon,

i will go for Tents/Double Room since from my side it will be 3 Adults, will be able to give you the balance amount some time in next week
Old 3rd March 2010, 15:15   #452
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Hi Asdon,

i will go for Tents/Double Room since from my side it will be 3 Adults, will be able to give you the balance amount some time in next week
No issues, will connect with you.
Old 3rd March 2010, 17:38   #453
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Guys, as all gear up for the trip, I want to mention the room rates again for convenience -

Children below 5yr free
One update -
Children from 5 to 10 yr old will be charged 50% of the actual rate so there are some discounts comming in.

I spoke with them on Safari charges, actually thats a Govt rate for core jungle safari with Guide, but they are trying to reduce that also.
@asdon - you keep giving us very good news

Are we already allocating dorms/rooms/tents to the confirmed. To see how it gets placed or we do the allocation at the resort?

I guess we can update the sheet based on preferences and see best options. As for me I'll need a family 5 bedder.

How about a next meet for this
Old 3rd March 2010, 17:46   #454
Senior - BHPian

Sounds interesting to me. Yes we can have a small meet to finalize things(even though I am not coming for the trip). I am smelling pizzas

Last edited by shishir_bn : 3rd March 2010 at 17:55. Reason: error
Old 3rd March 2010, 17:52   #455
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
Sounds interesting to me. Yes we can have a small meet to finalize things(even though I am not coming for the trip). I am smelling some more pizzas

I smell burgers
Old 3rd March 2010, 18:25   #456
BHPian

Guys if there is one more meet this weekend I will not be able to smell Pizza and Burgers, I am travelling this weekend :(

I am ok for a tent accomodation with my family.
Old 3rd March 2010, 18:26   #457
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laluks View Post

How about a next meet for this
I remember someone telling me that he was neck deep in work
And the talk of burgers and pizzas has brought out the kamchor into the open.Now if the rookies in Bosch do not get work then we know who's to blame

By the way,IMHO, stop having meets so soon that it becomes a routine and people stop looking forward to it.Just thinking out loud.Transfer the funds online to asdon/preetam's account and the jobs done.

Last edited by Alter_Ego : 3rd March 2010 at 18:37.
Old 3rd March 2010, 18:28   #458
BHPian

Quote:

Children below 5yr free
One update -

Organisers,
If you are alloting rooms, tents & dormitory, as i have already mentioned my prefernce would between Room or tent. I will pay the extra amount later. 2Adults- sree70& family
Old 3rd March 2010, 18:42   #459
BHPian

Quote:

Children below 5yr free
One update -

I would love a room or tent thanks in advance, Asdon/ Preetham
Old 3rd March 2010, 18:56   #460
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_Ego View Post
I remember someone telling me that he was neck deep in work
And the talk of burgers and pizzas has brought out the kamchor into the open.Now if the rookies in ... do not get work then we know who's to blame
Its good that you are missining the meet. Else I would have did to you.
Old 3rd March 2010, 19:15   #461
BHPian

I am all revved up for the trip already. Lots of discussion regarding accommodation. I am fine with what ever for 1k that I chipped in! I will also be traveling alone in my car. So are we having another meet this weeknd? Let me know the venue. This time i shall order a cheese burst pizza for meself!
Old 3rd March 2010, 20:06   #462
Senior - BHPian

You never know when you car will fill. I might also come and ASDON nned not worry for accomodation as I can sleep in the car itself. Moreover somewhere I saw a XYLO also coming to the event. So I might choose that also for the night.
Old 3rd March 2010, 20:07   #463
BHPian

I don't mind sleeping anywhere i am just psyched to be going on a long trip with so many people. It reminds me of the days when we used live in a joint family. we had so many people there going in 5-6 cars and having a blast. All t-bhpians are like my new joint family.Just so thrilled to be a part of this family.

hey shishir i was planning on doing the same thing.come to think of it asdon can i have my money back i think i will sleep in my car.

Last edited by rocky080 : 3rd March 2010 at 20:10.
Old 3rd March 2010, 20:14   #464
Senior - BHPian

Rocky, I was planning to sleep in the car because I didn't want to trouble the already troubled ASDON. So if you are going back to the car then one bed will be left
Old 3rd March 2010, 20:18   #465
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
Rocky, I was planning to sleep in the car because I didn't want to trouble the already troubled ASDON. So if you are going back to the car then one bed will be left
This is going to happen only if Asdon returns my money. And as far as i can remember it was mentioned somewhere that it is non-refundable
Closed Thread