Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 9th March 2010, 14:10   #571
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
Sorry for the confusion Raj, I will try for a double bed room, else a tent-cottage, hope no issues

@All one update from Jungle Inn - we need to pay the entire amount in advance, I tried to negotiate but as it will be a large gathering and almost all rooms are booked by us, they want the payment in advance, so its collection time again.
Hi Asdon,

when will we catup?

i am ok for the payment. any time
Old 9th March 2010, 14:19   #572
BHPian

@All one update from Jungle Inn - we need to pay the entire amount in advance, I tried to negotiate but as it will be a large gathering and almost all rooms are booked by us, they want the payment in advance, so its collection time again.[/quote]
@adson,
Thanks for confirming double bed room for me & my family(2Adults).
Pm to me about the balance payment to be made and also the details about the account for which i can transfer the balance amount.
My phone no:9845582822
Old 9th March 2010, 14:30   #573
BHPian

@asdon - how come my name is on the list? I have still not confirmed.
Old 9th March 2010, 14:32   #574
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry for the confusion Raj, I will try for a double bed room, else a tent-cottage, hope no issues

@All one update from Jungle Inn - we need to pay the entire amount in advance, I tried to negotiate but as it will be a large gathering and almost all rooms are booked by us, they want the payment in advance, so its collection time again.
Tent cottage is not a problem as long it is not 4 bed, prefer 2 bed as posted earlier; if not preferable is double bed
Old 9th March 2010, 14:34   #575
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj.barcode View Post
Tent cottage is not a problem as long it is not 4 bed, prefer 2 bed as posted earlier; if not preferable is double bed
Man I am confused in between you two, now tell me who went to yellagiri BRRaj or raj Barcode, and then tell me who is comfirmed
Old 9th March 2010, 14:40   #576
Senior - BHPian

Raj.barcode is the one who has ELANTRA and the one who came to yellagiri is BRRAJ in his blue i10.
Old 9th March 2010, 20:37   #577
BHPian

In addition to what preetam has posted, adding two more pictures.

Pictures Editing: Courtesy my friend (not on TBHP) Lokesh. IF you happen to read "Loka the world" somewhere then its him
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore Buddy's Meet on March 27 and 28 in Nagarhole. EDIT: Bookings closed for now-tiger11.jpg  

Bangalore Buddy's Meet on March 27 and 28 in Nagarhole. EDIT: Bookings closed for now-t21.jpg  

Last edited by deepakchiniwal : 9th March 2010 at 20:40.
Old 9th March 2010, 23:42   #578
BHPian

Default Next Meet

Guys we need to have the next meet by this weekend, as we have to collect the remaining balance for payment, those who can do online transfer they can go ahead and do that and inform me, I will confirm them individually, others please try to make it to this time.

Thanks,

Avijit
Old 10th March 2010, 08:36   #579
BHPian

Hey Asdon,

I can accommodate myself anywhere there's a free bed and will be alone. I can snuggle myself up in my car as well

BTW, when is the final last ultimate no change confirmation date. And for the payments, have you PM'ed your account number to anybody? I suppose you guys may meet during Ugadi, but I'll not be in Bangalore.

Thanks
Old 10th March 2010, 11:24   #580
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin82 View Post
Hey Asdon,

I can accommodate myself anywhere there's a free bed and will be alone. I can snuggle myself up in my car as well

BTW, when is the final last ultimate no change confirmation date. And for the payments, have you PM'ed your account number to anybody? I suppose you guys may meet during Ugadi, but I'll not be in Bangalore.

Thanks
Today is the final last no change confirmation date, I will PM you my a/c details please transfer Rs 1000/-.

Thanks,

Avijit
Old 10th March 2010, 14:01   #581
BHPian

Quote:
Guys we need to have the next meet by this weekend, as we have to collect the remaining balance for payment, those who can do online transfer they can go ahead and do that and inform me, I will confirm them individually, others please try to make it to this time.

Thanks,

Avijit
Hi Avjit,
Regarding the trip, I have already made the payment and am confirmed. However, i will not be able to make it for the upcoming weekend meet (if there is one) as I will be away from Bangalore from Friday to Sunday. Thought I will let you know, so please do not cancel my name from the list as i am coming for the trip!!

Thanks,
Rohan

Last edited by rjalihal : 10th March 2010 at 14:02. Reason: Forgot to add name
Old 10th March 2010, 20:35   #582
BHPian

asdon, got your A/C number, will make the transfer in the morning.
Old 12th March 2010, 11:48   #583
BHPian

Tigers in Nagarhole are on vacation at the beach !

Hehe . jus kidding !Just thought of waking up the thread !
Old 12th March 2010, 12:17   #584
BHPian

Siva, that is not the ideal way of doing it.
I'd rather say that the tigers are having a bonfire every nite and are trying to learn the ways of survival from humans,that way they are interacting with us more
Old 12th March 2010, 14:32   #585
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetam_KORG View Post
Siva, that is not the ideal way of doing it.
I'd rather say that the tigers are having a bonfire every nite and are trying to learn the ways of survival from humans,that way they are interacting with us more
Or we can say the tigers are practising singing and are waiting for you to croon them
Closed Thread