Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 9th March 2010, 14:10   #571
BHPian
 
SPEEDY_RACER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 391
Thanked: 156 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
Sorry for the confusion Raj, I will try for a double bed room, else a tent-cottage, hope no issues

@All one update from Jungle Inn - we need to pay the entire amount in advance, I tried to negotiate but as it will be a large gathering and almost all rooms are booked by us, they want the payment in advance, so its collection time again.
Hi Asdon,

when will we catup?

i am ok for the payment. any time
SPEEDY_RACER is offline  
Old 9th March 2010, 14:19   #572
BHPian
 
sree70's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: bengaluru
Posts: 176
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

@All one update from Jungle Inn - we need to pay the entire amount in advance, I tried to negotiate but as it will be a large gathering and almost all rooms are booked by us, they want the payment in advance, so its collection time again.[/quote]
@adson,
Thanks for confirming double bed room for me & my family(2Adults).
Pm to me about the balance payment to be made and also the details about the account for which i can transfer the balance amount.
My phone no:9845582822
sree70 is offline  
Old 9th March 2010, 14:30   #573
BHPian
 
brraj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 788
Thanked: 341 Times
Default

@asdon - how come my name is on the list? I have still not confirmed.
brraj is offline  
Old 9th March 2010, 14:32   #574
BHPian
 
raj.barcode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 678
Thanked: 61 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
Sorry for the confusion Raj, I will try for a double bed room, else a tent-cottage, hope no issues

@All one update from Jungle Inn - we need to pay the entire amount in advance, I tried to negotiate but as it will be a large gathering and almost all rooms are booked by us, they want the payment in advance, so its collection time again.
Tent cottage is not a problem as long it is not 4 bed, prefer 2 bed as posted earlier; if not preferable is double bed
raj.barcode is offline  
Old 9th March 2010, 14:34   #575
BHPian
 
asdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 950
Thanked: 292 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj.barcode View Post
Tent cottage is not a problem as long it is not 4 bed, prefer 2 bed as posted earlier; if not preferable is double bed
Man I am confused in between you two, now tell me who went to yellagiri BRRaj or raj Barcode, and then tell me who is comfirmed
asdon is offline  
Old 9th March 2010, 14:40   #576
Senior - BHPian
 
shishir_bn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,191
Thanked: 104 Times
Default

Raj.barcode is the one who has ELANTRA and the one who came to yellagiri is BRRAJ in his blue i10.
shishir_bn is offline  
Old 9th March 2010, 20:37   #577
BHPian
 
deepakchiniwal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 347
Thanked: 27 Times
Default

In addition to what preetam has posted, adding two more pictures.

Pictures Editing: Courtesy my friend (not on TBHP) Lokesh. IF you happen to read "Loka the world" somewhere then its him
Attached Thumbnails
Bangalore Buddy's Meet on March 27 and 28 in Nagarhole. EDIT: Bookings closed for now-tiger11.jpg  

Bangalore Buddy's Meet on March 27 and 28 in Nagarhole. EDIT: Bookings closed for now-t21.jpg  


Last edited by deepakchiniwal : 9th March 2010 at 20:40.
deepakchiniwal is offline  
Old 9th March 2010, 23:42   #578
BHPian
 
asdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 950
Thanked: 292 Times
Default Next Meet

Guys we need to have the next meet by this weekend, as we have to collect the remaining balance for payment, those who can do online transfer they can go ahead and do that and inform me, I will confirm them individually, others please try to make it to this time.

Thanks,

Avijit
asdon is offline  
Old 10th March 2010, 08:36   #579
BHPian
 
tintin82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bangalore<-->Madras
Posts: 58
Thanked: Once
Default

Hey Asdon,

I can accommodate myself anywhere there's a free bed and will be alone. I can snuggle myself up in my car as well

BTW, when is the final last ultimate no change confirmation date. And for the payments, have you PM'ed your account number to anybody? I suppose you guys may meet during Ugadi, but I'll not be in Bangalore.

Thanks
tintin82 is offline  
Old 10th March 2010, 11:24   #580
BHPian
 
asdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 950
Thanked: 292 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin82 View Post
Hey Asdon,

I can accommodate myself anywhere there's a free bed and will be alone. I can snuggle myself up in my car as well

BTW, when is the final last ultimate no change confirmation date. And for the payments, have you PM'ed your account number to anybody? I suppose you guys may meet during Ugadi, but I'll not be in Bangalore.

Thanks
Today is the final last no change confirmation date, I will PM you my a/c details please transfer Rs 1000/-.

Thanks,

Avijit
asdon is offline  
Old 10th March 2010, 14:01   #581
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 682
Thanked: 56 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
Guys we need to have the next meet by this weekend, as we have to collect the remaining balance for payment, those who can do online transfer they can go ahead and do that and inform me, I will confirm them individually, others please try to make it to this time.

Thanks,

Avijit
Hi Avjit,
Regarding the trip, I have already made the payment and am confirmed. However, i will not be able to make it for the upcoming weekend meet (if there is one) as I will be away from Bangalore from Friday to Sunday. Thought I will let you know, so please do not cancel my name from the list as i am coming for the trip!!

Thanks,
Rohan

Last edited by rjalihal : 10th March 2010 at 14:02. Reason: Forgot to add name
rjalihal is offline  
Old 10th March 2010, 20:35   #582
BHPian
 
_chikku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Puttur - B'lore
Posts: 198
Thanked: 39 Times
Default

asdon, got your A/C number, will make the transfer in the morning.
_chikku is offline  
Old 12th March 2010, 11:48   #583
BHPian
 
s3va's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 646
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Tigers in Nagarhole are on vacation at the beach !

Hehe . jus kidding !Just thought of waking up the thread !
s3va is offline  
Old 12th March 2010, 12:17   #584
BHPian
 
preetam_KORG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 701
Thanked: 374 Times
Default

Siva, that is not the ideal way of doing it.
I'd rather say that the tigers are having a bonfire every nite and are trying to learn the ways of survival from humans,that way they are interacting with us more
preetam_KORG is offline  
Old 12th March 2010, 14:32   #585
Senior - BHPian
 
thedreamcatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 1,206
Thanked: 61 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetam_KORG View Post
Siva, that is not the ideal way of doing it.
I'd rather say that the tigers are having a bonfire every nite and are trying to learn the ways of survival from humans,that way they are interacting with us more
Or we can say the tigers are practising singing and are waiting for you to croon them
thedreamcatcher is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Me, My buddy and his Mercedes W123 240D -1984 vinayvtec Super-Cars & Imports in India 25 10th January 2014 13:11
Report : Bangalore Buddy's meet - 27/28 March - Nagarhole s3va The Team-BHP Meet Section 165 19th April 2010 00:20
Tata to start Nano bookings from march-April '09 sidindica The Indian Car Scene 229 5th May 2009 12:54
My car, my buddy and I caught in beautiful monsoon rain. vinayvtec Street Experiences 12 5th August 2008 05:44
2008 Audi A4 releasing July, Bookings Started! Edit: Now Launched Insane Devil The Indian Car Scene 84 28th July 2008 21:32


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:35.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks