Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 29th September 2005, 00:44   #76
Senior - BHPian

Guys

Even if you dont have that long drive, you can rest assured that you've created a really long thread about it...
Old 29th September 2005, 01:24   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Ok dude, Wolfman, too much! You, me, quarter-mile...
Dude, do you really need quarter mile ?? how bout 400feet?? Im sure you will face FACTs by then and that will probably help you come out of the illusionary world of baleno's faster than Vtecs(I can charge you for helping you out on that)...But if you realy insist on quat mile Im sure bro game...Also, lets go TBHP betting...Winning bidder gets double the amount!!! vtec ya baleno...vtec ya baleno...bolee bolo...chalo boli bolo...ek ka do...ek ka do... Oh!! holy scum!!! nobodys ready to put their money on baleno dude...so its walkover for vtec... I win you lose...

Statutary warning: racing against vtec in injurious to you and your vehicles health infact wellbeing...It can get you insulted, humiliated, deprived and agonised hence mess at your own risk...

Mods, sorry for going off topic...just couldnt help it!!!

Last edited by The Wolf : 29th September 2005 at 01:27.
Old 29th September 2005, 04:03   #78
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Guys

Even if you dont have that long drive, you can rest assured that you've created a really long thread about it...
Kids these days...what can I say, Steeroid! But, speak not ill of our journey before it is done.

Ok Wolf, 400 feet.
Old 29th September 2005, 10:35   #79
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf[B
Statutary warning[/b]: racing against vtec in injurious to you and your vehicles health infact wellbeing...It can get you insulted, humiliated, deprived and agonised hence mess at your own risk...
Too bad you never faced the VTEC killer of T-BHP, which incidently happened to be a Baleno which I assume still running around Bangalore after change of ownership...

I still can't forget the time when I was trying to keep up with the VTEC-killer Baleno in Old Madras road and it literally left me standing. BTW, I was driving my Baleno and v1p3r was my passenger.
Old 29th September 2005, 10:58   #80
BHPian

umm, i assume u r talking abt iceman's car ... and samurai, wasn't your baleno new at that time? and how did u manage to rev a new car to try and keep up with iceman's car?

s
Old 29th September 2005, 11:01   #81
BHPian

Just iceman's baleno? You disappoint me! That was more than just a baleno.

BTW guys is the drive in or is it gokarting? Where is this Freeway 19? And errr... what exactly is it? A resto cum track?
Old 29th September 2005, 11:03   #82
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_crazy
umm, i assume u r talking abt iceman's car ... and samurai, wasn't your baleno new at that time? and how did u manage to rev a new car to try and keep up with iceman's car?
s
I didn't really rev, that's explains why I was left standing. If I had revved, I would have been left walking, not much difference actually...
Old 29th September 2005, 11:20   #83
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
If I had revved, I would have been left walking, not much difference actually
good one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrie
Where is this Freeway 19?
no clue. someone enlighten me on this too.
btw, when are we going to finalize the destination?

Last edited by satan_crazy : 29th September 2005 at 11:21.
Old 29th September 2005, 13:36   #84
Senior - BHPian

Geez! Some people keep boasting about Vtecs which is getting to my nerves!

Icemans baleno will make Vtec owners eat dust! Wheras iceman kimis Optra will really beat a Vtec without doubt! Imagine RS owners balbering about that 20V Turbos performance! But do they! Similarly i dont see any reason why a Vtec owner should degrade a Baleno! Which comes cheaper by 4Lakhs! So does the Vtec from the RS!

Baleno vs Vtec wont be a walkover! The vtec will win but just slightly because of 12 more horses! Nothing more!

How does this sound Wolf?
Statutary warning: racing against RS is injurious to Vtecs health infact well being...It can get Vtec insulted, humiliated, deprived and agonised hence dont even mess at your own risk
Old 29th September 2005, 14:32   #85
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Where is this Freeway 19? And errr... what exactly is it? A resto cum track?
hhhmmm..harrie freeway 19 is a go karting track in palace grounds..go under mekri circle flyover towards vidhana soudha and take the immediate left at the gate after the 1st bus stop as soon as u exit the flyover..not sure if the restaurant opens till late evenings..hhhmmm i think on the other hand its been renovated or something,so not sure..
Old 30th September 2005, 16:12   #86
BHPian

Guys what is the plan? Decide and let me know. I'll be off the net in another 45 minutes.
Old 30th September 2005, 16:15   #87
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Guys what is the plan? Decide and let me know. I'll be off the net in another 45 minutes.
dont worry dude..il sms u and tell u abt the plan..
Old 30th September 2005, 17:24   #88
Senior - BHPian

Hey hey hey fellow mates...lets not corrupt the name of this thread which unfortunately is "Bangalore: Long drive" !!! Lets stick by it... Well, after having a talk with the pro's, the decision is Bangalore krishnagiri...

Time and place to meetup will be posted by me soon...

Last edited by The Wolf : 30th September 2005 at 17:26.
Old 30th September 2005, 19:40   #89
Senior - BHPian

Guys, meet-up place I suggest should be Silk Board flyover, towards Hosur Road... 7.30 am Sunday morning...

I just realised, Baleno + Vtec + GTX + Baleno + Zen + more surprises = FUN.
Old 30th September 2005, 19:49   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Guys, meet-up place I suggest should be Silk Board flyover, towards Hosur Road... 7.30 am Sunday morning...

I just realised, Baleno + Vtec + GTX + Baleno + Zen + more surprises = FUN.

Sounds perfect meet place...7:30 is fair enough deal. Dude, I guess you missed Optra in you list!!!

Hey I was expecting atleast 10 cars...what happened to the rest???? Jaggu, Anush, Anoops, Tom, C10, selective, haque, protege, shan2nu.....?????

Last edited by The Wolf : 30th September 2005 at 19:57.
Closed Thread