Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2010, 18:50   #226
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Good that you got the info in time else it would have been a tricky situation!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Hotel Ebony has jacked up the price for that out of this world offer to Rs.1199 ++ only

Its still VFM. What you think?
How can that be a VFM??? yeah may be to few but I think the Hampshire is the way to go if their deal is still on!! or Fortune Katriya / Katriya de Royal!!!
kkr2k2 is offline  
Old 8th April 2010, 19:41   #227
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default Update.

Ok guys, just brokered a deal especially for t-bhp folks for the old price. Have fun .
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Good that you got the info in time else it would have been a tricky situation!!!

How can that be a VFM??? yeah may be to few but I think the Hampshire is the way to go if their deal is still on!! or Fortune Katriya / Katriya de Royal!!!
kkr2k2 is offline  
Old 8th April 2010, 19:42   #228
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Hotel Ebony has jacked up the price for that out of this world offer to Rs.1199 ++ only

Its still VFM. What you think?
Avi bhai, this is definitely not VFM. At that price we can definitely go to Novotel which has a better fare.

And I just came back after having a rocking time at you know where.

@Rajesh:No ribbon cutting and all man. Hamari kismet mein woh kahan.
MileCruncher is offline  
Old 8th April 2010, 22:10   #229
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default

Ebony is definitly high.Cant we try our old places-Hampshire & FK?
hillram is offline  
Old 9th April 2010, 09:25   #230
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,194 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Ok guys, just brokered a deal especially for t-bhp folks for the old price. Have fun .
You spilled the beans?? Grrrrrrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
@Rajesh:No ribbon cutting and all man. Hamari kismet mein woh kahan.
So sweet. The frustrated emoticon, I liked and feel is quite apt for this particular phrase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Avi bhai, this is definitely not VFM. At that price we can definitely go to Novotel which has a better fare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Ebony is definitly high.Cant we try our old places-Hampshire & FK?
Arrey bhai log, before you all get a heart sprain. It was my way of playing a PJ of April fool ( even if its pretty delayed).

I just wanted to see your reaction and basically wanted to just enthuse some action on the thread

So all of you just chill, the price has been negotiated back to original ( thanks to Raj....LOL)
mobike008 is offline  
Old 9th April 2010, 09:31   #231
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

I just wanted to see your reaction and basically wanted to just enthuse some action on the thread
your prank just happened to risk this meet being called off

as it is our meets are more like solar/lunar eclipse events once in god knows how many days,upar se you give this jhatka..i was thinking its gonna be just u and me again @ ebony .lol
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 9th April 2010, 09:43   #232
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,194 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
your prank just happened to risk this meet being called off

as it is our meets are more like solar/lunar eclipse events once in god knows how many days,upar se you give this jhatka..i was thinking its gonna be just u and me again @ ebony .lol
Haha! I know thats why didnt wait till evening as by then people would have been admitted to ER

April 10th Dinner Meet Confirmations :-

Venue : Hotel Ebony

1. Mobike008
2. Rajesh Rawal + 1
3. Hillram
4. Getsurya
5. Srimath
6. Nag
7. KKRK2 ( As usual he is tentative but will come for SURE)

@Traveloholic, are you in atleast for this one? Its right up your alley ( your a food lover..aren't you?)
mobike008 is offline  
Old 9th April 2010, 11:34   #233
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Haha! I know thats why didnt wait till evening as by then people would have been admitted to ER
Good thinking, I should say avi bhai....!!!

Quote:
..........
7. KKRK2 ( As usual he is tentative but will come for SURE)
Now you are really pushing me!!! I have a reception party to attend on 10th which is somewhere on the other side of the city!! May be I can make a quick appearance here and move over to the reception!!!

PS: its kkr2k2 btw!!! :-D
kkr2k2 is offline  
Old 9th April 2010, 11:48   #234
BHPian
 
traveloholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TrafficJamaBad earlier known as Hyd
Posts: 750
Thanked: 227 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
@Traveloholic, are you in atleast for this one? Its right up your alley ( your a food lover..aren't you?)
Wish I could join you guys at Ebony, but the present day scenario doesnot allow me to do so.
traveloholic is offline  
Old 9th April 2010, 12:28   #235
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,194 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
PS: its kkr2k2 btw!!! :-D
KKRK2 or KKR2K2....Ki Faraq Painda...You are Raj...arent you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Wish I could join you guys at Ebony, but the present day scenario doesnot allow me to do so.
No issues. Join up whenever its fine with you
mobike008 is offline  
Old 9th April 2010, 12:41   #236
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
KKRK2 or KKR2K2....Ki Faraq Painda...You are Raj...arent you?
Or KirKiri we affectionately like to call you

Last edited by MileCruncher : 9th April 2010 at 12:42.
MileCruncher is offline  
Old 9th April 2010, 20:19   #237
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 118
Thanked: 49 Times
Default

Btw Ebony really jacked up the price. Its now 525+taxes when i went there last saturday
srimath is offline  
Old 10th April 2010, 00:23   #238
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

After a lot of cajoling, coaxing and threatening by the pillars of Hyd TBHP, I have decided for the sake of my friends to let my wife go alone to the reception and I'll attend the meet albeit for a short time.

Now where are the other regulars.
MileCruncher is offline  
Old 10th April 2010, 00:42   #239
BHPian
 
Monaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Noida
Posts: 119
Thanked: 48 Times
Default

Hey guys, seems like the meet would be a lot of fun. I've just managed to get my Nano over from Noida, lets see if I can make it!
Monaro is offline  
Old 10th April 2010, 04:54   #240
BHPian
 
kraft.wagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: LA <---> Coimbatore
Posts: 935
Thanked: 247 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

April 10th Dinner Meet Confirmations :-

Venue : Hotel Ebony
Avi i guess we need to re-name the thread to TBHP Ebony Meet
kraft.wagen is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chandigarh OTR - 08 Mar 09 (sunday) GoSlow 4x4 Excursions 38 12th January 2011 12:44
dezire-launch next month (Mar '08)-confirmed - Video on Pg 19 & pics on Pg 20 ram_hyundai The Indian Car Scene 461 24th March 2008 17:32
Toyota Corolla Mar 2007 aks_karthik Sedans 16 19th January 2008 19:43
Tata Indigo LS Mar 2005 tsk1979 Long-Term Ownership Reviews 11 24th May 2005 22:03
New York Auto Show - Mar 25-Apr3 '05 aah78 The International Automotive Scene 26 18th April 2005 11:43


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:30.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks