Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 6th April 2010, 10:38   #31
BHPian

Looking good there Ramneek.
khan75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 13:10   #32
BHPian

Default Tagging Certain Pics

Thanks again Sid for the nice pics. Here I tag certain photos:

Post #6 by Sid

Pic #5 (Caption: petrolheads enjoy a gala time discussing cars, cars and more cars)
Clockwise: amitku, rhandle, Harsh, Born 2 Be Wild, Captain, Achintya, Pro-Idiot, Sumain, toiingg, Sidindica, Imran, saintsinner

Pic #6 (Caption: anupam00 on the left with two other BHPians)
Clockwise: anupam00, harjeev, avishuk2004

Pic #10 (Caption: (from left)-BHPian Sumain's son, Harsh, Sumain, Anupam00, Maverick Czar and Akrain))
Clockwise: amitku (green shirt), Karan (Sumain's son), Harsh, Sumain, anupam00, maverickzCar, aKrain, Sidindica (yellow tee)

Pic #11 (Caption: BHPian captain (in grey outfit) showing his turbocharged Honda City, to his right is BHPian toiingg.)
Clockwise: docfreak, amitku(behind docfreak), Born 2 Be Wild, Nishant B (wearing cap), Captain, toiingg

Post #8 by Sid

Pic #5 (Caption: RD 350, immaculately maintained)
Avinash with his daughter

Pic #11 (Caption: posing for another group pic)
Clockwise: Imran, harjeev, Sidindica, Karan
sheetumanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 13:35   #33
Senior - BHPian

Noida. Sector-18. Team-bhp's young men. 5.15 pm Meeting. I am cursing all the Gods I could think of, for I could have been a surprise guest right there, had this been on 1st April. I was there in Noida, Sector-18, for a meeting which ended at 2 pm. Had to kill clear 3 hours at Raddison, before I took my return flight to Chennai that evening. What a meet it would have been. sigh. sigh..!
Well, you guys have had a wonderful time. Wish you all more meetings and trying to meet up at least one during my next visit to Noida.
Have more Blasting meetings.
RajaTaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 14:45   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by better4worse View Post
Nice....awaiting the detailed report with more pics ! Please identify the guys in the pics, its always nice to put a face to a name you interact with on the forum.

- B4W
Detailed report has been put and I have done the tagging as well in my previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan75 View Post
'Twas a very nice meet this and a good initiative by sheetumanu. Lots of nice rides and an interesting mix of folks. Parking was a bit of a pain though as were the two dumb nuts outside the cafe who loved plonking down their buttocks on the bonnet of my car even after repeated requests to step away. Thank God I moved it elsewhere otherwise it would have been reeking of mooli paratha and what not for the next couple of days.
We should have these more often but guys, keep it this side of the Yamuna the next time around.
Thank you for driving down Khan and yes let's meet up that side of Yamuna next time. Let me tell you bro, the LEDing job on your Punto has come out real good; great DIY

Quote:
Originally Posted by harjeev View Post
It was great to be there. nice initiative by Ramneek. We should do it again sometime soon.

BTW same request at B4W. please post the picture soon and it will take a couple of more meets to remember everyones names.
Myself BTW the only surdy in the group so easy to spot.
Cheers
Thanks bro, see you again soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick17s View Post
can some 1 pls tag these pics??
Psst: Ramneek, apologies for not attending bro, a/c guy was troubling me..but my friend achintya did come..
No issues mate, see you next time; Yes Achintya did show up and it was a pleasure meeting him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by docfreak View Post
it was a pleasure to meet all of, if u recall i am sharat , the guy with the jeep. ramneek please post more pix with the names
lets meet soon again , cheers
Done doc; Sid and I collectively lost around 15+ pics owing to picture quality and memory card malfunction issues so I could upload just a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2 Be Wild View Post
It was great fun meeting fellow Bhpians, i had loads of fun. Ramneek Hats of to you mate for organizing everything so nicely . Hopefully we will have more of such meets this one being an icebreaker, the next meets would be even more fun

Mayank.
Thanks a ton Mayank; it was pleasure meeting you. Very true bro, the ice has melted and the next ones are going to be "superlative" of rocking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorcererenator View Post
nice pics guys, and good to see you all met. Lets meet again on a regular weekend so that more of us are there to attend.
Aha Paras, I see you went too
Hey Abhey, we did miss you. Hope the rally went off well. Until the next meet happens, let's catch up on a weekend.
Old 6th April 2010, 17:07   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupam00 View Post
It was a wonderful event organised by Ramneek,

Thanks to Ramneek & to SidIndica for the wonderful Pics.

We should have meets at least on a monthly frequency.

Looking forward to the next meet.

Thanks !!
Pleasure was all mine buddy; see you soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishant B View Post
Yup, It was a helluva meet .... kudos to sheetumanu (ramnik) for taking the pains to contact all of us and organize this meet .

For those of you who couldnt attend here is a quick fact : Ramnik sent an incredible 100+ pm to members asking them to join the meet.

I got a chance to sit in Captain's OHC ( heavily modded sleeper ) along with toingg and rahul ( saintsinner) and it was pure joy with 190+ bhp (theoretically) throbbing under the hood. Also saw ( from outside) Sumain's immaculately maintained BMW and a tastefully done up swift (those pics speak for themselves).

I am eagerly looking forward to next meet for a chance to experience some more wonderful rides.

Regards
Thanks bro; As I mentioned in my detailed report that distributed parking was a let-down factor, let's keep this in mind for the next meet so that we can admire the rides better.

Quote:
I had to leave at about 7.15 to catch up with someone else for dinner, the cameras weren't out until then. Guess those pictures were taken a lot later.
Khan sir, I did take pictures of your Italian beauty when you zoomed it into the Cafe's driveway and parked behind Captain's OHC; however, as mentioned in an earlier post, I lost around 10 pics owing to memory card malfunction issue and thus lost Punto's pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
Too bad I could not be there! Hope to see you all
at the next meet. Looks like you had a real good time.
We missed you Tanveer at the blast. Hope to see you in the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumain View Post
Had a great time on Saturday. Thanks again to Ramneek for the organisation.

When is the next meet? Looking forward to it already.

Cheers

Sumain
My pleasure sir, I'm looking forward to the next one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post

Sheetumanu - looking forward for more pics.
I have posted all I had after losing a bunch of 'em
Old 6th April 2010, 21:30   #36
BHPian

Kudos Ramneek and Sid. Apologize for missing the meet. As apprised ISB threw my schedule out of track...I am sure I wont miss the next meet. Keep it up TBHP NCR!!
rishi_kapoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2010, 15:07   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Looking good there Ramneek.
Thank you Khan Sir

BTW I am very keen to check your Polo out; may be in the next meet or if I happen to drive around Panchseel P, I'll give you call to see if something could be worked out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Noida. Sector-18. Team-bhp's young men. 5.15 pm Meeting. I am cursing all the Gods I could think of, for I could have been a surprise guest right there, had this been on 1st April. I was there in Noida, Sector-18, for a meeting which ended at 2 pm. Had to kill clear 3 hours at Raddison, before I took my return flight to Chennai that evening. What a meet it would have been. sigh. sigh..!
Well, you guys have had a wonderful time. Wish you all more meetings and trying to meet up at least one during my next visit to Noida.
Have more Blasting meetings.
That's a close miss mate. Thanks for your wishes. Having to kill 3 hours at Radisson when you have so many BHPians around does sound little unfair. How about giving us a heads-up when you are flying down to Noida next time, we'll catch up with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishi_kapoor View Post
Kudos Ramneek and Sid. Apologize for missing the meet. As apprised ISB threw my schedule out of track...I am sure I wont miss the next meet. Keep it up TBHP NCR!!
Thanks Rishi, we missed you indeed; see you next time.

Last edited by sheetumanu : 7th April 2010 at 15:09.
Old 8th April 2010, 10:06   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetumanu View Post
That's a close miss mate. Thanks for your wishes. Having to kill 3 hours at Radisson when you have so many BHPians around does sound little unfair. How about giving us a heads-up when you are flying down to Noida next time, we'll catch up with you?
Sure folks, next time, (real soon), will give you guys a buzz and make sure I meet at least some of you buddies... Cheers.
RajaTaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2010, 18:04   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Sure folks, next time, (real soon), will give you guys a buzz and make sure I meet at least some of you buddies... Cheers.
We look forward to it. I have PMed you my number so that you can buzz me on that as well if you want.
Old 9th April 2010, 15:51   #40
Senior - BHPian

Ramneek Good job on the meet. We had a conversation, however saturday being a working day and I work in Gurgaon, I couldnt make it.

Seems you guys had a nice time, I love that Swift, can anyone share more info, pictures of the same ?
tanwaramit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2010, 19:19   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanwaramit View Post
Ramneek Good job on the meet. We had a conversation, however saturday being a working day and I work in Gurgaon, I couldnt make it.

Seems you guys had a nice time, I love that Swift, can anyone share more info, pictures of the same ?
Hey Amit,

It was nice talking to you mate and thank you for the appreciation; we really had a blast on Saturday. I hope to see you in the next meet.

That Swift was indeed a nice mod work; it belongs to Harsh (friend of BHPIan "Captain"). Unfortunately, I do not have more pics of it but if you need more info on it, you can always send a PM to "Captain" or PM me if you need his number.
Old 21st April 2010, 02:57   #42
lsp
BHPian

That's one happy meet (and not meat) you guys had in NCR. Lovely to see the pics of fellow BHPians meeting and doing what they do best - discuss cars. Kudos to everyone for making the it a success. The welcome banner with the sher welcoming BHPians was a masterstroke. Loved the swift!!

I wonder why I missed the thread and never got to know about this meeting. Would have loved to meet you guys. I am a new member and this meet would have given an opportunity to meet and interact with the NCR junta.

*Makes mental note to check out the meet section more frequently now.

I think we should have a mass announcement system so that whenever a meet gets finalized, all the people in that city/region get a PM informing them about it.
lsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2010, 15:20   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsp View Post
That's one happy meet (and not meat) you guys had in NCR. Lovely to see the pics of fellow BHPians meeting and doing what they do best - discuss cars. Kudos to everyone for making the it a success. The welcome banner with the sher welcoming BHPians was a masterstroke. Loved the swift!!

I wonder why I missed the thread and never got to know about this meeting. Would have loved to meet you guys. I am a new member and this meet would have given an opportunity to meet and interact with the NCR junta.

*Makes mental note to check out the meet section more frequently now.

I think we should have a mass announcement system so that whenever a meet gets finalized, all the people in that city/region get a PM informing them about it.
I so wish we could have a mass announcement system for such purposes. I'm glad you like the welcome sher. I have added a subscription to "The Team-BHP Meet Section" so that I am updated regarding any meets happening around.

Looking forward to see you next time,

Regards,
SM