Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2010, 12:38   #16
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
Sheetumanu

Thats a great idea.
However i am trying to get "Leh'ed" since last year. Had to cancel my plan at the last minute in 2009. This year planned to go on 11th June.
Planning to take my City (NHC) all the way up there..

If i don't go for some reason then consider me in. Any date is convenient to me as long as its in the evening.

Hey hey hey! Mind if I accompany you to Leh!? Even am trying to get "leh'ed" since last two years. Atleast we can try and see if it clicks, I mean us going together. PM me your number if your keen for the company.


Regards.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 13:18   #17
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Noida
Posts: 179
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav Verma View Post
Hi SM,

Thanks for invite, tough to attend. Based out of Navi Mumbai and do not travel to Bhopal so very often.

Never the less would positively try.

Wish you all a great coffee and kudos to taking this initiative

Cheers!
GV
Thanks GV, let me know if you could make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
Sheetumanu

Thats a great idea.
However i am trying to get "Leh'ed" since last year. Had to cancel my plan at the last minute in 2009. This year planned to go on 11th June.
Planning to take my City (NHC) all the way up there..

If i don't go for some reason then consider me in. Any date is convenient to me as long as its in the evening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
Hey hey hey! Mind if I accompany you to Leh!? Even am trying to get "leh'ed" since last two years. Atleast we can try and see if it clicks, I mean us going together. PM me your number if your keen for the company.


Regards.
Would lobe to see you both in case you guys do not get leh'ed; else will enjoy your travelogue.
sheetumanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 16:00   #18
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetumanu View Post



Would lobe to see you both in case you guys do not get leh'ed; else will enjoy your travelogue.
Nothing is decided yet so do not worry. Columbus must be having his own plans, maybe he is taking the family along as well so there are remote chances of mine heading there with him. And even if I manage to miss the meet here, I'll soon be at Dehli for a day's work. I'll make it a point to try droppin a HI to you.



Regards.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2010, 16:34   #19
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Noida
Posts: 179
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
Nothing is decided yet so do not worry. Columbus must be having his own plans, maybe he is taking the family along as well so there are remote chances of mine heading there with him. And even if I manage to miss the meet here, I'll soon be at Dehli for a day's work. I'll make it a point to try droppin a HI to you.



Regards.
True; June is still far off. Why started this thread quite early so that if there's a fair possibility of the meet happening I could shift my reservation dates.

I'd say even if we meet, it would be a pleasure to see you in Delhi as well. I shall PM you my cellphone number in a while so that we could co-ordinate.
sheetumanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 16:29   #20
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Loughborough,UK
Posts: 49
Thanked: 57 Times
Default

Sounds good..hope I am around.
shibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2010, 16:37   #21
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Noida
Posts: 179
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibu View Post
Sounds good..hope I am around.
Would be great if you could make it.
sheetumanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2010, 18:36   #22
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default

Any updates from Bhopal Bhpians??

Am really getting bored here and I'll be soon hunting all over bhopal for a used RX135/Suzuki Shogun. Any hints/advices from the local guys?

Better still, anyone willing to join?


Regards.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2010, 11:23   #23
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Noida
Posts: 179
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
Any updates from Bhopal Bhpians??

Am really getting bored here and I'll be soon hunting all over bhopal for a used RX135/Suzuki Shogun. Any hints/advices from the local guys?

Better still, anyone willing to join?


Regards.
Looks like there ain't manu BHPians in the capital city of MP
sheetumanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2010, 14:21   #24
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Noida
Posts: 179
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Alright folks,

I shall leave Delhi on the night of 20th and would reach Bhopal on 21st morning. We could plan for 21st evening.

Please confirm your attendance and suggest a meeting place.
sheetumanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2010, 04:11   #25
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetumanu View Post
Alright folks,

I shall leave Delhi on the night of 20th and would reach Bhopal on 21st morning. We could plan for 21st evening.

Please confirm your attendance and suggest a meeting place.

Hi. My apologies for not contacting you. Lost all my contacts due to malfunctioning software of my cell. Was out of station due to some urgent work Just came back a few hours ago. Contact if you are still in Bhopal. Pmed you my number.

Regards.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2010, 12:26   #26
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Noida
Posts: 179
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
Hi. My apologies for not contacting you. Lost all my contacts due to malfunctioning software of my cell. Was out of station due to some urgent work Just came back a few hours ago. Contact if you are still in Bhopal. Pmed you my number.

Regards.
No issues. I had to leave Bhopal on 22nd evening due to tragedy having happened in the family.

Will ping you next time; otherwise if you happen to be in Delhi/NCR anytime, feel free to buzz me.
sheetumanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2015, 18:31   #27
BHPian
 
rkhare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bhopal
Posts: 89
Thanked: 107 Times
Default Re: T-BHP meet at Bhopal on 21st~22nd June

How about a Bhopal Meet sometime later this month i.e. October 2015
rkhare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2015, 10:17   #28
BHPian
 
Mr.mitsuvolk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Bhopal
Posts: 139
Thanked: 85 Times
Default Re: T-BHP meet at Bhopal on 21st~22nd June

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhare View Post
How about a Bhopal Meet sometime later this month i.e. October 2015
Sir I have examinations in the last week of October.
How about first week of November?
Mr.mitsuvolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2015, 16:30   #29
BHPian
 
rkhare's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bhopal
Posts: 89
Thanked: 107 Times
Default Re: T-BHP meet at Bhopal on 21st~22nd June

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.mitsuvolk View Post
Sir I have examinations in the last week of October.
How about first week of November?

Ok sorry first Sunday of November we have first tbhp meet in Bhopal. Shall we meet at Amer Greens, Hoshangabad Road. 12 noon?

Last edited by rkhare : 7th October 2015 at 16:31.
rkhare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2015, 17:09   #30
BHPian
 
Mr.mitsuvolk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Bhopal
Posts: 139
Thanked: 85 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkhare View Post

Ok sorry first Sunday of November we have first tbhp meet in Bhopal. Shall we meet at Amer Greens, Hoshangabad Road. 12 noon?
Done sir
Final date : 1st of november
Time : 12:00 noon.
Mr.mitsuvolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NCR meet on Sunday, 16th March 2014. EDIT: Now 21st June too? drmohitg The Team-BHP Meet Section 75 5th June 2014 15:18
Kolkata to Hyderabad 21st to 22nd Sep 2007 by Opel Astra (NH6, NH5, NH60, NH9) btirthankar Travelogues 8 4th January 2009 23:42
REPORT - Mumbai Meet 21st June 2008, Pritam. hvkumar The Team-BHP Meet Section 124 26th June 2008 23:06
Bombay Meet 21st June 2008 @ Pritam Cyrus43 The Team-BHP Meet Section 327 22nd June 2008 09:57
get ready for another meet on the 21st or the 22nd eh bangy bhpians! mclaren1885 The Team-BHP Meet Section 11 13th January 2006 00:44


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:33.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks