Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2010, 11:57   #31
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,189 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
More than sufficient for me !!!!Wednesday is ideal to unwind from mid week work pressure.
Well said, i always unwind on a Wednesday. It helps me to go through the other 2 days hassle free..LOL

So Nizam Club Meet is decided for Wednesday ( May 12th).

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
hi guys,

I will try to make it for Club 8 tonight! I have a request to all of you-lets begin the dinner at 7pm SHARP!!
I can be there much early..LOL.

OK....7PM Sharp it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Bidisha also might join.
I recommend do not bring along Bidisha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
I am still tentative, waiting for a good samaritans confirmation for a ride back home .
Your on my way back home. So i can drop you back today from Kondapur to Begumpet. So are you confirmed?

When : May 5th
Where : Club 8, Kondapur
Time : 7:00PM - Sharp Start; 10.00 PM Sharp - End

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008
2. Rajesh Rawal +1
3. Milecruncher + 1
4. Pulsar56???
5. Tirthankar Basu
6. GetSurya
7. Downsouth

Last edited by mobike008 : 5th May 2010 at 11:58.
mobike008 is offline  
Old 5th May 2010, 12:03   #32
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

I recommend do not bring along Bidisha.
+ 1 to that. its a typical boyz joint ani..
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 5th May 2010, 12:18   #33
BHPian
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 0.1933333, 32.58333
Posts: 357
Thanked: 23 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post


Your on my way back home. So i can drop you back today from Kondapur to Begumpet. So are you confirmed?

When : May 5th
Where : Club 8, Kondapur
Time : 7:00PM - Sharp Start; 10.00 PM Sharp - End

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008
2. Rajesh Rawal +1
3. Milecruncher + 1
4. Pulsar56???
5. Tirthankar Basu
6. GetSurya
7. Downsouth
Thanks Avi, that is 2 rides I can choose from, confirmed I will be there albeit a little late than the rest of you gang ...see you in the evening.
downsouth is offline  
Old 5th May 2010, 12:53   #34
Senior - BHPian
 
getsurya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,375
Thanked: 932 Times
Default

Where are Brajesh & Sai Thakur?

Brajesh- you should join us today evening!
getsurya is online now  
Old 5th May 2010, 15:46   #35
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,189 Times
Default

When : May 5th
Where : Club 8, Kondapur
Time : 7:00PM - Sharp Start; 10.00 PM Sharp - End

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008
2. Rajesh Rawal +1
3. Milecruncher + 1
4. Pulsar56???
5. Tirthankar Basu
6. GetSurya
7. Downsouth

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

The above sentence says it all.

I am done with my work and ready for some evening action
mobike008 is offline  
Old 5th May 2010, 16:09   #36
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day,Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way

The above sentence says it all.

I am done with my work and ready for some evening action
+ 10 to that.

Off late my social engagements seem to have increased exponentially hence I have decided to go into hibernation post today's meet.
MileCruncher is offline  
Old 5th May 2010, 16:16   #37
Senior - BHPian
 
getsurya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,375
Thanked: 932 Times
Default

Quote:
Off late my social engagements seem to have increased exponentially hence I have decided to go into hibernation post today's meet
MC, do we read the above english as 'home pressure'??
getsurya is online now  
Old 5th May 2010, 16:17   #38
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
hence I have decided to go into hibernation post today's meet.
this is the 10th such 'proposed' hibernation trance you want to get into ever since i know you.

the good news for uncle mallaya -this seeking of divine intervention phase of yours dont last more than a couple of days
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 5th May 2010, 16:34   #39
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
MC, do we read the above english as 'home pressure'??
Srikanth, not "Home Pressure" but self regulation. I have been partying almost every day for the last 15 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
this is the 10th such 'proposed' hibernation trance you want to get into ever since i know you.

the good news for uncle mallaya -this seeking of divine intervention phase of yours dont last more than a couple of days
Somehow this time, the level of social engagements have crossed all limits. Hence the desire for toning down this active life.

But don't worry I will resurface on May 12th at Nizam Club
MileCruncher is offline  
Old 5th May 2010, 16:54   #40
BHPian
 
btirthankar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Some Moving Vehicle
Posts: 816
Thanked: 115 Times
Thumbs up

When : May 5th
Where : Club 8, Kondapur
Time : 7:00PM - Sharp Start; 10.00 PM Sharp - End

Confirmed Names

1. Mobike008
2. Rajesh Rawal +1
3. Milecruncher + 1
4. Pulsar56???
5. Tirthankar Basu +1
6. GetSurya
7. Downsouth

That makes it 10.

But will the starts and ends be 'Gillette' Sharp?
btirthankar is offline  
Old 5th May 2010, 16:58   #41
Senior - BHPian
 
getsurya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,375
Thanked: 932 Times
Default

Mr.Driveblog,

Atleast the start be sharp, the end upto the crowd.

Ani,

Good resolution, keep to it for some time!
getsurya is online now  
Old 5th May 2010, 16:58   #42
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
But don't worry I will resurface on May 12th at Nizam Club
thats my boy! some major beverages share prices shot up by 25% after hearing that statement.
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 5th May 2010, 16:59   #43
BHPian
 
btirthankar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Some Moving Vehicle
Posts: 816
Thanked: 115 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
Mr.Driveblog,

Atleast the start be sharp, the end upto the crowd.

Ani,

Good resolution, keep to it for some time!
'guillotines' waiting @ home, eh?
btirthankar is offline  
Old 5th May 2010, 17:09   #44
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,189 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
But don't worry I will resurface on May 12th at Nizam Club
I am willing to bet everything that I own ( btw, i dont own anything much), you will resurface this saturday. So May 12th is pretty far-fetched

Quote:
Originally Posted by btirthankar View Post
But will the starts and ends be 'Gillette' Sharp?
Good Point. Mr.Milecruncher talking about "Sharp"???

He is always sharp " before" time. And as evening continues that sharpness dulls out so much that it cant even be used to butter a sandwich.

In other words, that sharp "end-time" conveniently changes to wee hours of morning
mobike008 is offline  
Old 5th May 2010, 17:17   #45
BHPian
 
btirthankar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Some Moving Vehicle
Posts: 816
Thanked: 115 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
He is always sharp " before" time. And as evening continues that sharpness dulls out so much that it cant even be used to butter a sandwich.
aisa kya??

Lets see
btirthankar is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team-BHP 2016 Meets (Hyderabad): Food Pyramid Lunch Meet_ Oct 23rd !!! mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 337 31st December 2016 11:40
The 2014 Hyderabad Meets: Aug 2nd (Ride/Drive) Meet to Srisailam !!! mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 288 13th July 2015 18:11
Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012 mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 1110 10th January 2013 16:07
Drink-And-Dinner Meet in Hyderabad-May 7th (EDIT: Now with the Meet Pics) mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 58 19th May 2008 18:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:30.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks