Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 15th November 2010, 10:19   #1186
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamsi.kona View Post
This was my first meet ever and being part of the biggest meet ever in Hyderabad (As said by other members) does feel good. Got to meet a few people. It felt nice to see the camaraderie among the members.

Would love to see a Tbhp Hyderabad sports meet. If there are enough takers we may see the options.

Last but not the least, a hearty congrats to all those who made this happen, especially those who worked hard to make the arrangements for the event.
Wonderful idea!! , We're all game if it involves siting on chairs, talking to one another and enjoying good food .

I must apologize to all the new team-bhp'ians who turned up at the meet for not being able to interact much with them.It was unfortunate that i had to attend to a few other commitments whilst being there in person. Anyways, now that everyone has got the vibes of what the regular meet members are all about, I'm sure the future of Hyd meets is back on song!

Good job to the A-team !
Old 15th November 2010, 11:12   #1187
BHPian

Kudos to one and all, involved in making this a grand success. Should commend the hard work put in by Arun, Avi, MC and all others involved in ensuring that this Boat Party Meet's a grand success. Special Thanks from all of us, who had a good time and not to mention the amazing Qubani ka Meetha
Old 15th November 2010, 11:25   #1188
Senior - BHPian

Thank you to all the guys who has taken lot of efforts to put all this together. Had a great time. Loved the food.
Old 15th November 2010, 11:32   #1189
Senior - BHPian

Kudos to Arun,Ani and Avi for making this happen.

Looking forward for the pics.
Old 15th November 2010, 11:53   #1190
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERWOOD View Post
Kudos to Arun,Ani and Avi for making this happen.

Looking forward for the pics.
Yes, Kudos ... not only to those who organised ... but also to all those who attended ... after all ... the attendance was the factor which made it ... the mother of all meets.

Special mention for Ani, Avi and Arun ... Hats off ... and ... My Thanks.

Do we meet up this wednesday to do a post-mortem of the Boat Party? I need to hand over a CD to Ravvs.
Old 15th November 2010, 15:02   #1191
Team-BHP Support

Thanks to each one of you for coming to make this meet really special and also for all the wonderful compliments that you showered towards the A-team ( nice coin Arun)

It was one of the biggest hyderabad team-bhp meet with 60+ attendees on a boat with DJ playing some great numbers ( especially towards the end). I felt like those 3 hours past away in a breeze and festivities had to come to an end at an early hour of 1:00AM .

It was nice to see a whole lot of new faces and many old faces making it a beautiful fusion of minds for some unlimited fun for those 3 hours onboard.

Chetan and Arun (E_T), thanks for unloading your cameras so fast. Look forward to lot of pictures from others ( Nazim, Prashant, Shobith, Ani ) too.

Personally, had a terrific, tiring and satisfied weekend in a long time

Note: With November being a month of festivities in-city now its time to turn our mind back to the simple pleasure of driving out of city.

Lets do a drive meet on Dec 5th or Dec 12th?

So who all are game? Where do we go?

Last edited by mobike008 : 15th November 2010 at 15:04.
Old 15th November 2010, 15:54   #1192
BHPian

Cool the next drive meet is already being planned.. Avinash since no one has responded, I would like to propose an alternate date 19th - DEC. I guess I will be travelling for the first 2 weeks of Dec .
Old 15th November 2010, 15:56   #1193
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Cool the next drive meet is already being planned.. Avinash since no one has responded, I would like to propose an alternate date 19th - DEC. I guess I will be travelling for the first 2 weeks of Dec .
I am on my annual vacation from Dec 17-Jan 3rd and will be out of Hyderabad.

So we either do it on those dates or move it to next year.

It's now majority folks call !
Old 15th November 2010, 16:07   #1194
BHPian

What a day it had been for me. It all started for me at 6am when I had to get up and get ready to be a part of MileCruncher's crew team for The Mahindra Great Escape. More on it, in it's thread.

Returned from the Escape at around 5:00pm and then rushed through traffic from Tank Bund to Madinaguda, took a quick shower and rushed back to catch the boat just in time. What was to follow was a dream. Loads of fun, wonderful music, a bunch of amazing people who love wheels to no limits, the cool breeze, the serenity of the Lake and the calm face of Buddha. It was Magical. Those who missed it, all I can say is, they missed something.

Thank You so much for letting me be a part of this amazing meet. Its a new journey and am looking forward to many more similar meets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Chetan and Arun (E_T), thanks for unloading your cameras so fast. Look forward to lot of pictures from others ( Nazim, Prashant, Shobith, Ani ) too.

Note: With November being a month of festivities in-city now its time to turn our mind back to the simple pleasure of driving out of city.

Lets do a drive meet on Dec 5th or Dec 12th?

So who all are game? Where do we go?
In the rush forgot to pick my cam, was using MileCruncher's. He has a lot of pics to go through.

I am in for the Drive if its a weekend drive. It could be the last drive for me as a Bachelor.

MaSh
Old 15th November 2010, 16:33   #1195
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I am on my annual vacation from Dec 17-Jan 3rd and will be out of Hyderabad.

So we either do it on those dates or move it to next year.

It's now majority folks call !
damn its my annual vacation time as well, but unlike the majority of folks my vacation always ends before Christmas and New years, will wait for the votes to come in. We anyway will have a new year drive right
Old 15th November 2010, 19:03   #1196
BHPian

bhai log, hum jaise gareeb photu dekh ke hi kaam chala lete hai. zara jaldi jaldi post karo na...

Btw, the boat seems nice n cozy, and this is the biggest turn out i've seen since joining. good work!
Old 15th November 2010, 20:10   #1197
BHPian

Great work Avi, AB and others in organising this meet/ party. We had a great time. The food was sumptuous. It was worth meeting and making new friends, though I am still trying to link all the names/ TBHP handle's with their faces.
Old 15th November 2010, 21:20   #1198
Senior - BHPian

It was a fabulous, thoroughly enjoyable evening. Many thanks to Mod_Avi, MC/Ani and Arun for all the grunt work in making this super event possible!

It's so interesting and disappointing that for some of us (all long-time Hyderabadis) it was the first time we had dinner on (not at) Tank Bund. As they say, familiarity really breeds contempt, so once again thanks to TBHP and the A-team for making this possible. When was the last time you did something for the first time? - for me would for now be this event .

The best part was the intros. I figured I'll drive people overboard (metaphorically) with all the details so I kept it short, as I'm sure did many others.

Now, here are some photos from my side -

Hyderabad Meet Thread: All meets from May'10-dsc_9656.jpg
Sorry, hand-held at 1/13 sec from a moving boat meant this was the steadiest I could be for this picture - which by the way doesn't do enough justice to the real scene.

Hyderabad Meet Thread: All meets from May'10-dsc_9678.jpg
En-light-ened!

Hyderabad Meet Thread: All meets from May'10-dsc_9712.jpg
Rock star Ani

Hyderabad Meet Thread: All meets from May'10-dsc_9715.jpg
RR in his new avataar

I have some other pictures as well but I feel they aren't worthy enough for posting here.

Regards,
spadix
Old 15th November 2010, 22:15   #1199
BHPian

Love ani's rock star pic.looks like Bon jovi singing"you give love a bad name"
Old 15th November 2010, 22:35   #1200
Team-BHP Support

Great pictures there Prashant. All of them have come out really well.

As Rajesh mentioned, Ani has stolen the show with his rock star pose. Only long hair and head band is missing
Closed Thread