Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 19th February 2016, 22:28   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Team-BHP Meet in Lucknow

I'm too from Lko, working and residing in Delhi / Noida since 2007. Will give a shout-out to fellow bhpians when in lko.
lordvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2016, 14:48   #17
BHPian

Gentlemen, One more from Lucknow. I have never lived there but both my sets of grandparents grew up there so we still call it home town. Once the Yamuna Expressway gets extended to LKO I would be happy to drive down from NCR if you folks are holding a Lucknow panchayat.
V.Narayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2016, 22:11   #18
BHPian

Smile Re: Team-BHP Meet in Lucknow

Greetings BHPians from Lucknow!

My name is Bilal and I drive around a Figo with LTD Sticker and a Matiz with the Got BHP? sticker. I become really happy when I see other vehicles carrying T-BHP stickers in Lucknow, some of them regularly in and around Gomti Nagar, confirming that here I'm not alone here.

Would definitely like to connect with you all
bilalsyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2016, 11:49   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalsyed View Post

My name is Bilal and I drive around a Figo with LTD Sticker and a Matiz with the Got BHP? sticker. I become really happy when I see other vehicles carrying T-BHP stickers in Lucknow, some of them regularly in and around Gomti Nagar, confirming that here I'm not alone here.

Hello Bilal,

While in Lucknow I drive around in the black Scorpio below. And yes, I'd certainly like to connect with you and the others, Unfortunately I haven't noticed any others carrying T-BHP stickers around Ashiyana, Amar Shaheed Path, Chancellor's Club, South City, Golf City - in and around my neighborhood, so to speak! Great to know that T-BHP is alive & kicking in Lucknow.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Meet in Lucknow-p1010783-copy.jpg  

Team-BHP Meet in Lucknow-p1010785-copy.jpg  

shashanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2016, 16:14   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilalsyed View Post

You were not alone even in your college sir. Fellow jaipurian here. I ride a CBR250R ABS with team-bhp.com sticker on the rear mudflap.
hgps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2016, 09:55   #21

Morning gentlemen! anyone available for a joint pick-up of Tiago today around 12-1pm; will be great to catch up and meet some T-bhp LKO folks and I'll surely appreciate to have another keen eye complimenting my car's delivery.

ON a serious note - the whole process of booking this car and finally taking delivery has been a nightmare. I'm hoping at least the delivery process goes smooth. Let me know folks if any one is game for it. Showroom is Motorsales, Charbagh.
djay434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2016, 11:47   #22
Distinguished - BHPian

Lucknow meet should be able to rope in the Kanpurites easily. Kanpur is about 100km away. Unfortunately, I am likely to be away during October.
sgiitk is offline   Reply With Quote