Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2010, 11:38   #151
BHPian
 
inder_s1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 238
Thanked: 36 Times
Default

Hi Asdon/Alter,

This was supposed to be a mega meet... With so many people out.. I feel we should re-schedule it. Truly, first time saw the trip thread going nowhere.
inder_s1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2010, 23:56   #152
BHPian
 
inder_s1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 238
Thanked: 36 Times
Default

Guys... The ship sails in next 3 days ....

Brandon
Asdon
Indy
Alter

Meeting point: After Yestwanthpur Railway station Signal towards tumkur.
inder_s1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2010, 14:12   #153
BHPian
 
s3va's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 646
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

guys have a safe trip and a blasting one too..
s3va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2010, 17:36   #154
Senior - BHPian
 
thedreamcatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 1,206
Thanked: 61 Times
Default

Looking forward to it guys.
thedreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2010, 18:58   #155
BHPian
 
Alter_Ego's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 443
Thanked: 97 Times
Default

Countdown has started.Less than 24 hours to the dash.

Avijit,
Where can I catch up with you in whitefield/Marthalli.My office is in GR tech park adjacent to ITPL.

I am assuming that lets meet up at Marthalli just before the flyover when coming from the whitefield side.
I am planning to pack everything now itself and dump it in my safari.Planning to roll from office itself.
Will pick up my fiance and will be waiting for you near marthailli bridge by 6:30.

All game??
Alter_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2010, 19:08   #156
BHPian
 
asdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 950
Thanked: 292 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_Ego View Post
Countdown has started.Less than 24 hours to the dash.

Avijit,
Where can I catch up with you in whitefield/Marthalli.My office is in GR tech park adjacent to ITPL.

I am assuming that lets meet up at Marthalli just before the flyover when coming from the whitefield side.
I am planning to pack everything now itself and dump it in my safari.Planning to roll from office itself.
Will pick up my fiance and will be waiting for you near marthailli bridge by 6:30.

All game??
I might meet you in GR Tech Park to say hello, my wife's office is in Jal Building , need to pick her from there. I am going with Brandon in his car, we can meet opposite Kalamandir on ORR, after crossing Marthalli Bridge. will call you in some time
asdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2010, 19:21   #157
BHPian
 
Alter_Ego's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 443
Thanked: 97 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdon View Post
I might meet you in GR Tech Park to say hello, my wife's office is in Jal Building , need to pick her from there. I am going with Brandon in his car, we can meet opposite Kalamandir on ORR, after crossing Marthalli Bridge. will call you in some time
Kalamandir ??
Is it before the U-turn which we take near ISRO to come towards ITPL or after it?

Will wait for your call.
Alter_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2010, 20:08   #158
BHPian
 
asdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 950
Thanked: 292 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter_Ego View Post
Kalamandir ??
Is it before the U-turn which we take near ISRO to come towards ITPL or after it?

Will wait for your call.
You got it right, its before the U turn.
asdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2010, 20:25   #159
BHPian
 
Hurrycane12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pune
Posts: 457
Thanked: 52 Times
Default

All the best guys have a safe drive.
Hurrycane12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2010, 22:47   #160
Senior - BHPian
 
thedreamcatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 1,206
Thanked: 61 Times
Default

One more night. I have packed most of my stuff already

I will be coming out of office early tomorrow to catch some shut eye. Need some sleep before the trip. I know I am saying it now, but come tomorrow and it will be a different stoiry
thedreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2010, 02:42   #161
BHPian
 
raj.barcode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 678
Thanked: 61 Times
Default

have a safe and sound journey guys
raj.barcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2010, 02:51   #162
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: KA 03, KL 7, MH 04
Posts: 43
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Would love to participate in this. Will be out of town July 1 through 8 but otherwise should be free. Will watch this thread like a hawk. My ride, a Zen Estilo 2007. Is this okay?
DJANGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2010, 06:26   #163
BHPian
 
asdon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 950
Thanked: 292 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJANGO View Post
Would love to participate in this. Will be out of town July 1 through 8 but otherwise should be free. Will watch this thread like a hawk. My ride, a Zen Estilo 2007. Is this okay?
you are too late to see the thread, We are going today. But watchout Team BHP Meet section for more there will be something in July.
asdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2010, 09:09   #164
BHPian
 
raghu230506's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 766
Thanked: 63 Times
Default

yeh guys, couldn't be part of the trip as my family would reach on saturday.

have a safe journey guys.
raghu230506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2010, 09:30   #165
@ri
BHPian
 
@ri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 140
Thanked: 8 Times
Thumbs up

Have a great trip guys! Would wait for a detailed trip report and some videos and pics to make them interesting! Drive safe and have fun
@ri is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Solo 2000 km road-trip in my Jazz: Mumbai- Gokarna- Maravanthe- Jog Falls- Murudeshwar- Dandeli- Goa tazmaan Travelogues 22 18th December 2015 15:14
My Hyderabad-Bangalore-Coorg-Dharmashtala-Udipi-Gokarna-Jog Falls trip in Sx4 dilsoft Travelogues 15 13th September 2014 12:24
2008 yearend trip - Sirsi, Yana, Gokarna, Kumta, Murudeshwar, Jog falls and some more stopOKgo Travelogues 8 1st March 2010 12:11


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:40.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks