Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 7th September 2010, 03:12   #136
Senior - BHPian

Hello Kaas tripsters,

Just a small revision regarding my starting point for the meet also added SVB's friend to the list(his name appears in the XL but was missing from this list) & rearranged the list alphabetically w.r.t. city names.

Baramati
-------------
Ashishpallod (+family)

Bangalore
----------
StarVegabond (+family)
KRRaj + 1
Laluks (+family ?)
Raj.barcode (+few friends)

Dilli
----
khoj

Hyderabad
------------
rrahul_2778 (tentative)

Mumbai
--------
F1fan
Parimal_g
Kailashnj
gostel
narry (coming from shenzhen)
BolBolero (+family)
Nix1976in ( + 1)
NomadAbhi (+Family)
The spirited one (+ family) SVB's friend

Pune
---------
MX6
VPPrabhu
amit3306
Abhay
Vikranj
turboholic
anilisanil(+wife)
Kenpachigamer(showing interest)
mmxylorider (with family)
NeoOnWheels (+Wife)
sushantr5(+wife)
Radek (with family)

Will be starting on the 20th from Dilli to reach Pune on the 25th for onward drive to Satara/Kaas on 26th morning. Will stay overnight at Satara and drive back to Pune on Sunday depending on when I am ready for the drive back or check out time, whichever is later.

Here is the information posted by Turboholic for hotel in Satara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboholic View Post
@ khoj: The best hotel in Satara is Hotel Maharaja. you can take a look at its web site here www.maharajagroupofhotels.com
Phone no. +91 2162 233667

Please let me know if you require any other information.

Cheers
Trust our seasoned travellers laluks/SVB to crack a good deal at this or any other hotel/resort in or around Satara. Guys kindly consider this as a request to initiate the process.
Attached Files
File Type: xls KAAS Drive & Meet List.xls (36.5 KB, 113 views)

Last edited by khoj : 7th September 2010 at 03:19.
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 08:39   #137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Will be starting on the 20th from Dilli to reach Pune on the 25th for onward drive to Satara/Kaas on 26th morning. Will stay overnight at Satara and drive back to Pune on Sunday depending on when I am ready for the drive back or check out time, whichever is later.
@khoj,

some confusion here.

The meet is on 25th sept saturday.
As per your post, you will be at satara/kaas on 26th sept.
ASHISHPALLOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 10:53   #138
BHPian

Updated and attached.
Attached Files
File Type: xls KAAS Drive & Meet List.xls (37.0 KB, 100 views)

Last edited by radek : 7th September 2010 at 10:59. Reason: wrong attachment
radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 10:56   #139
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
@khoj,

some confusion here.

The meet is on 25th sept saturday.
As per your post, you will be at satara/kaas on 26th sept.
And I had only 1 Sprite.

Please read that as 24th in Pune and 25th at Satara.
I got it right in the XL but only the attachment to my post, my update does not appear in the subsequent attachment in radek's post. Is it supposed to be that way? if yes, then fine if not then please advise what is supposed to be done to get it right. See, some of us are still stuck in the Bricks and Mortar World.

EDIT All is Well, My update appears in the subsequent attachments by vikrantj & anilsanil.

Last edited by khoj : 7th September 2010 at 11:10.
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 11:04   #140
BHPian

Adding my details in xls
Attached Files
File Type: xls KAAS Drive & Meet List.xls (37.0 KB, 106 views)
vikrantj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 11:05   #141
Senior - BHPian

Updated and attached!

I am not sure about the start time from Pune so put TBD there!

KAAS_Drive.xls
anilisanil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 11:29   #142
Senior - BHPian

wow!!!

The drive meet is shaping up.....in corporate presentation style!!!!

Today's newspaper has a picture about kaas flower show.
Its yet to be in full bloom.

Already groups and gangs from Mumbai and Pune started to arrive at kaas.
KAAS_Drive.xls
ASHISHPALLOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 11:54   #143
BHPian

Excellent!!
Good to see a big positive response. Noticed that the start point is 10:00 AM from Satara which means we have to be there at 9:30 AM so that we can have a breakfast break and start at 10:00 AM.

Mumbai folks: Would suggest a start time from McD's (near the expressway) at 5:45 AM so that we can drive together and be there by 9:30 AM.
Would suggest folks to share phone numbers thru PM so that we can reach out to each other on that day bcos we wont know each other and would be diff to know who is who (had a bad experience during the Mumbai-Pune meet).
Attached Files
File Type: xls KAAS_Drive.xls (24.5 KB, 101 views)

Last edited by f1fan : 7th September 2010 at 12:00.
f1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 12:24   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post

I got it right in the XL but only the attachment to my post, my update does not appear in the subsequent attachment in radek's post. Is it supposed to be that way? if yes, then fine if not then please advise what is supposed to be done to get it right. See, some of us are still stuck in the Bricks and Mortar World.

EDIT All is Well, My update appears in the subsequent attachments by vikrantj & anilsanil.
Apologies, I took the wrong base version. (Damn, so dependant on VSS/PVCS). I corrected this later on. Correct version is picked up in next posts.
radek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 13:53   #145
MX6
Senior - BHPian

friends driving from pune and mumbai - the toll rates are going up. worst is the fact that there is a damn toll gate just before satara and I guess that is going up as well. the good news though is that this is for 6 laning the pune satara stretch.
satara 10 am sounds cool. will add my details to the xl when I log in through my computer.
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 15:27   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1fan View Post
Excellent!!
Good to see a big positive response. Noticed that the start point is 10:00 AM from Satara which means we have to be there at 9:30 AM so that we can have a breakfast break and start at 10:00 AM.

Mumbai folks: Would suggest a start time from McD's (near the expressway) at 5:45 AM so that we can drive together and be there by 9:30 AM.
Would suggest folks to share phone numbers thru PM so that we can reach out to each other on that day bcos we wont know each other and would be diff to know who is who (had a bad experience during the Mumbai-Pune meet).
>>>f1fan,

i. Start time from McDonald's Kalamboli : Ref. post # 100, I think 5.30 am as the start time will be slightly better, so that we can reach the Satara meeting point in time, not to keep the bhpians from other cities waiting.

ii.Co-ordination for the Bombay Bombers : Sharing cell nos. is a swell idea-let's do that from 17th Sept, by which time we'll have a better idea of our confirmation or kalti

Breakfast is at Satara. If the Kaas visit happens first, where are we having our lunch?

Regards
issigonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 15:38   #147
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post
>>>f1fan,

i. Start time from McDonald's Kalamboli : Ref. post # 100, I think 5.30 am as the start time will be slightly better, so that we can reach the Satara meeting point in time, not to keep the bhpians from other cities waiting.

ii.Co-ordination for the Bombay Bombers : Sharing cell nos. is a swell idea-let's do that from 17th Sept, by which time we'll have a better idea of our confirmation or kalti

Breakfast is at Satara. If the Kaas visit happens first, where are we having our lunch?

Regards
Cool, 5:30 AM it is for the Bombay Bombers (liked that name ).

Would also suggest some members being a Point of Contact (POC). Would suggest myself and you (hope you are ok with it) as the POC for Mumbai so that members coming from Mumbai can PM us their cell numbers. This way if someone is late/Kalti (hope not) that morning, they know whom to call and update so that the whole group is not waiting for them.

Would suggest MX6 and Ashish as the other POC's for the Pune group. SVB can be the POC for folks coming from BLR.

Regarding Lunch, I would suggest we go with plan A that Ashish mentioned so that we go to Thosegar falls and then have lunch.
We would need head counts asap so that necessary food can be ordered in advance.
f1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2010, 15:45   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Cool, 5:30 AM it is for the Bombay Bombers (liked that name ).
>>> Danke

Quote:

Would also suggest some members being a Point of Contact (POC). Would suggest myself and you (hope you are ok with it) as the POC for Mumbai so that members coming from Mumbai can PM us their cell numbers. This way if someone is late/Kalti (hope not) that morning, they know whom to call and update so that the whole group is not waiting for them.
>>> Am game

Quote:
Regarding Lunch, I would suggest we go with plan A that Ashish mentioned so that we go to Thosegar falls and then have lunch.
We would need head counts asap so that necessary food can be ordered in advance.
>>> Agree. I guess 17th will be a good enough date to get a confirmed list.
issigonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2010, 21:11   #149
BHPian

Have updated the XLS and attached.
See you guys!

KAAS_Drive.xls
magiceye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2010, 22:00   #150
Senior - BHPian

I have consolidated all the confirmations till now in this Kaas Drive Confirmations v1.1.xlsx

All confirmed ones have been marked with Green background

Souls with White background need to enter their details and repost
StarVegabond is offline   Reply With Quote