Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 23rd September 2010, 11:22   #331
Senior - BHPian

As i don't have broadband access today, So i can't post the location map by mobile.
I will post it tomorrow.
At thoseghar dhaaba, there is ample place for cars and pax.
At prakruti resort on way from kaas to satara, no parking place though good food joint.
ASHISHPALLOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 13:56   #332
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
As i don't have broadband access today, So i can't post the location map by mobile.
I will post it tomorrow.
At thoseghar dhaaba, there is ample place for cars and pax.
Yes, there is enough space for atleast 20 cars. Though the dhabha is not that good even for tea and we did not even get bottled water, so please plan accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD View Post
At prakruti resort on way from kaas to satara, no parking place though good food joint.
Prakruti parking is at a steep incline and once you get in its difficult to turn the car if the parking is full. So before you enter, please verify the situation.

Also, the restaurant serves good food, but there are lot of tour operators who come in 50 people groups. The seating space is for around 25-30 people and it is a buffet. Luckily we got between 2 such groups, so we got food on time.
Meer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 14:15   #333
BHPian

Default Take off from McDonald's

>>>

The following Bombers will assemble at McDonald's Kalamboli and start from there at 5.30 am sharp :

1. issigonis
2. f1fan
3. gostel

Xehaust and dkhatau,

If you wish to join us there, welcome!

I have to make a quick stop at Ginger, Wakad (on the Mumbai-Pune bypass road) to pick up khoj.

Please send PMs to either f1fan or me so that we know how many of us will take off from McDonald's.

I think it will be good if we link up with MX6 and his Peshwas at the spot that he gave just after the NH4 joins the Mumbai-Pune bypass road, at the dhaba. We can then proceed together to Satara, as suggested by f1fan.

>>> MX6, will PM you to coordinate with you.

Regards
issigonis
issigonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 14:42   #334
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meer View Post
Yes, there is enough space for atleast 20 cars. Though the dhabha is not that good even for tea and we did not even get bottled water, so please plan accordingly.

Prakruti parking is at a steep incline and once you get in its difficult to turn the car if the parking is full. So before you enter, please verify the situation.

Also, the restaurant serves good food, but there are lot of tour operators who come in 50 people groups. The seating space is for around 25-30 people and it is a buffet. Luckily we got between 2 such groups, so we got food on time.
I really hope that crowds would be less on Saturday compared to a Sunday so that we can enjoy our time there in a non-crowded environment.
f1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 15:02   #335
Senior - BHPian

The ayodhya verdict will be delivered in next week.
The meet will happen on 25 th.
Get ready.
ASHISHPALLOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 15:10   #336
BHPian

Congrats Guys....have a blast....verdict's on the 29th now.
nix1976in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 15:17   #337
BHPian

The Supreme Court on Thursday deferred the Ayodhya title verdict by a week.
deepakchiniwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 15:21   #338
MX6
Senior - BHPian

@MMXYLO. Please lead the Pune people. I've put up an assembly point where Mumbai people are supposed to cross at that time. Want the convoy to grow.

I will be there on Sat sharp at 7:20. Thanks for pitching in.

@all. Good news with the verdict being deferred.
Will it impact the quarterly results of all the s/w firms?

Good to know that the verdict is deferred to 29th Sept. Let's see how the public reacts on Oct 2nd Gandhi Jayanti!

@Issigonis. Not sure about the rest of the peshwas. I will link up with you at 7:30 near the place I've mentioned. Have pm-ed you my number as well.

AP Bhau. Please post up the map tomorrow without fail. Else there will be 30 cars roaming around in Kaas in separate directions searching for one Raja Babu.

Last edited by MX6 : 23rd September 2010 at 15:25.
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 15:42   #339
BHPian

Star and Lalu have left by now I guess. Great, now no verdict as well.
KRRaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 15:51   #340
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post
>>>

The following Bombers will assemble at McDonald's Kalamboli and start from there at 5.30 am sharp :
1. issigonis
2. f1fan
3. gostel
4. BolBolero

Xehaust and dkhatau,
If you wish to join us there, welcome!
I have to make a quick stop at Ginger, Wakad (on the Mumbai-Pune bypass road) to pick up khoj.
Please send PMs to either f1fan or me so that we know how many of us will take off from McDonald's.
I think it will be good if we link up with MX6 and his Peshwas at the spot that he gave just after the NH4 joins the Mumbai-Pune bypass road, at the dhaba. We can then proceed together to Satara, as suggested by f1fan.
>>> MX6, will PM you to coordinate with you.
Regards
issigonis
I guess you forgot to add me as a part of the Bombers! So I am taking the liberty of adding my name to the list of T-Bhpian's meeting at McDonald's at 5.30 am.
BolBolero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 15:51   #341
BHPian

Default Bombay Bombers

Following is the confirmed list of Bombay Bombers:
1. Issigonis
2. f1fan
3. gostel
4. Bolbolero

Tentative:
1. Xehaust
2. Parimal_g

Dropping out:
1. DKhatau

Pls note that we will be leaving McD's by 5:30 AM sharp, hence would request all bombers to be there maybe 5-10 min earlier to that. We would be parking by the side of the highway with blinking blinkers i.e. hazard lights on.

Anyone else from Mumbai, planning on joining, kindly update the thread and PM me/issigonis his cell number.

The plan would be to leave in a convoy and if possible (time wise) join the Pune Peshwas at their meet point and go in a bigger convoy to the Satara breakfast location.

Cheers
f1fan

Edit: Added Bolbolero to the list.

Last edited by f1fan : 23rd September 2010 at 16:10.
Old 23rd September 2010, 16:11   #342
Senior - BHPian

Me joining from Pune as planned.

Please do let me know if there could be a (sub) convoy starting from Chandani Chowk. I would however be happy to join the blinking cars on the highway after the old and new katraz tunnels meet!
anilisanil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 16:21   #343
BHPian

Anyone offering lift from Pune. I guess i am attending it alone.
amit_3306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 16:44   #344
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilisanil View Post
Me joining from Pune as planned.

Please do let me know if there could be a (sub) convoy starting from Chandani Chowk. I would however be happy to join the blinking cars on the highway after the old and new katraz tunnels meet!
If I am not mistaken, it takes about 15 minutes from Chandni chowk to the tunnel. I will wait on the highway after the Chandni Chowk exit from 7:00 to 7:10 (blinkers on). Folks in Pune/Coming from Mumbai can plan on going together from that point on and meet up with the other folks at the Tunnel side.
Please PM me contact details...
mmxylorider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2010, 16:52   #345
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmxylorider View Post
If I am not mistaken, it takes about 15 minutes from Chandni chowk to the tunnel. I will wait on the highway after the Chandni Chowk exit from 7:00 to 7:10 (blinkers on). Folks in Pune/Coming from Mumbai can plan on going together from that point on and meet up with the other folks at the Tunnel side.
Please PM me contact details...
Can you pls provide a map of the place so we know where the exact location is?