Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 26th September 2010, 17:03   #436
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post
For the Bombay Bombers the distances look like this :

1. McDonald's Kalamboli - (depart at 5.30 am) - to MX6's meeting point on the NH4 : 133.5 kms. Ideal time - 120 minutes.

2. MX6's meeting point - (depart at say 7.45 am) - to Hotel Maharaja Executive, Satara : 90.7 kms. Ideal time - 85 minutes.

Once all of us have congregated and breakfasted, we proceed to the places as decided by general consensus.

See you tomorrow. Bon voyage and bon shooting - with digital film.

Drive safe.
Hi, Boss I was ready to join you all but same day at 4.25 AM I lost my mother who was 86yrs old due to cancer she was suffering for about 5 months and was in ICU at Hinduja Hospital for about 2.5 months.Please it is a request to all Team BHPians to pray for her .
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2010, 18:20   #437
Senior - BHPian

It is raining here in Bangalore north.
I just finished eating Vada-Pav, Yes, Vada-pav with hot cup of tea.
Laluks, Sorry, we missed the Vada-pav experience at Satara. I have asked wife to make it for you and your PPGs some time in future again.

Today appears to be a lazy day. i really liked the twist in the kahani and having returned to bangalore keeping one freeday to just lazy around. I have an official trip starting tomorrow, hence this day was really useful.

Surprisingly, i did not wake up with sore body today. In fact it was nice sleep till some time after 11 AM, totalling approx 6+ hours. The roads are in excellent condition expect the Haveri-Ranibennur stretch. Managed to catch up another 2 hours of sleep post lunch.

Sometimes i wonder, why take such long and strainful trips over 2 days.
Myself, wife and daughter all agree that, the last 2 days were simply the best possible way we could have spent time together.

People may wonder, how come these guys who drove over 1600 KMs in 2 days could have managed to see Kaas and sourroundings. It might be a case of the game of Kho-Kho where one just runs and touches the next runner who again runs to try and touch the opponent.

When i look back, we had good and sufficient time at each attraction point. I would say "managing time" would be the answer on such 2 day trip. I would outline the schedule here for the benefit of fellow Bangy boyz who missed the trip.

Day 1 (Thursday, 23rd Sept):

13:45: We start the journey from Bangalore north
02:05: reach Hotel Maharaja regency, Satara.

Onway we by mistake (i was in a conf call) went beyond the dobbaspet turn to NH4, ended up somewhere near the Gauribidanur. took a detour through some bad stretches of road, tiny hamlets and eventually jouned NH4 at Tumkur.

on route to Tumkur found some Sunflower farms and stopped for the pictures, it was followed by an interaction with the farmers. Learning about the sunflower farming was very enriching to all of us.

We covered part (40 minutes) of the 2 hour delay from the planned schedule by the time we reached VRL Chitradurga. Took a 25 minutes break for tea. By the time we reached Davangere and beyond, rains started and again slowed down out drive. Refueled at BPCL Ghardhaba after ranibennur (10 minutes break). Eventurally reached Sankam by 10:10 PM. Called up Maharaja Hotel and informed about our arrival time again. Started the journy at 11:30 PM and reached Satara by 02:05 AM.

Advantage of early morning/late night and avoiding peak timings is a quick and effortless drive while rest of the world sleeps to glory. But this is possible only by good planning, vehicle in excellent condition and knowledge of the route/terrains and distances. Knowing local language is the icing on the cake. I won't advice such drives to people who have even slight doubt about their vehicle readiness / fitness and unaware of the route or the first timers to the region.

My daughter slept immediately after dinner and was woken up on arrival and again tucked into the bed within 10 minutes.
As i said before, the check in was very fast and we hit the bed before 2:15 AM.

Day 2 and Day 3 accounts to follow shortly...

Last edited by StarVegabond : 26th September 2010 at 18:38.
StarVegabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2010, 18:31   #438
BHPian

Just woke up and checked in again. Here are some more and the final ones from my end.

That's AnilSAnil
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-anilsanil.jpg

Backwaters on way to Chalkewadi
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-anotherbackwater.jpg

Backwater as seen from Sajjangad
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-backwaterssajangad.jpg

BolBolero in Action (with Xehaust, Nainar, MX6, Khoj)
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-bolbolero.jpg

BolBolero's son on right handside (caught him playing OffRoading with his set of collection. Reminded me of my Hotwheels track collection)
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-bolboleroson.jpg

@ Chalkewadi (The road goes further 30-40Kms as per AP Bhau N I would have loved to travel their if I had NOMAD)
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-chalkewadi.jpg

A local guide would have named it as a Crocodile Point
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-croc.jpg

My father cherishing the Kaas view (at 09:30AM@ Mahendra, my father was thinking of himself being odd man out. But soon I found him interacting and discussing 'tunnel maintenance' during monsoon. I remember Dad and Gostel having a brief discussion @ Mahendra. At the end of day he is in favor of such meets on regular basis)
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-dad.jpg

Mrs Nomad, Mrs AP, Cutie Radhika and Smart Yash (according to my wife's observation Yash is very sincere)
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-famlyafair.jpg

Darwaja-E-Shaan, Sajjangad
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-gatesajangad.jpg

Gostel in Action (his better half)
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-gostel.jpg

A bunch of BHPians (enjoying cool breeze)
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-group.jpg

AP, NOMAD and Family
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-newfriends.jpg

Stay and Drinking water tank @ Sajjangad
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-staysajjangad.jpg

This is where every1 was trying to catch the rays. I tried too with my PnS (atleast got the cloud)

Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-sunrays.jpg

Rock@Sajjangad
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-therocksajjangad.jpg

TigerDog@Thoseghar
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-tigerdog.jpg

View from top of Sajjangad
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-view4msajjangad.jpg

A concerned BHPian watching his foot (sorry to forgot your name/handle )

Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-watchyourfoot.jpg

While returning from Chalkewadi
Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-way2chalkewadi.jpg
nomadabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2010, 18:40   #439
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IQBAL VEERJI View Post
Hi, Boss I was ready to join you all but same day at 4.25 AM I lost my mother who was 86yrs old due to cancer she was suffering for about 5 months and was in ICU at Hinduja Hospital for about 2.5 months.Please it is a request to all Team BHPians to pray for her .
All that I can say is that I m sorry to hear about this incident. My thoughts will be with U in my future prayers.
Old 26th September 2010, 19:07   #440
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
My condolences on the demise of your beloved mother. May the GOD give her peace, and strength to you and your family to overcome the loss. Do not worry, next year you can witness a much better flower blooming season at Kaas, trust me.

continuing with my log...

Day 2 (Friday, Sept 24th 2010)

Somewhere on the way to Satara, we learnt that the verdict has been putoff by one week and everything will be normal over the weekend. This brought the cheer to everyone, and we anticipated more crowd on saturday/sunday. Hence the ealy arrival was a blessing for us.

We were ready by 10:30 AM after having a good sleep till 9 AM, breakfast, checking the mails, attending to some office work over phone and some discussion with the reception guys about the kass and other attractions nearby.

10:30 AM to 12:00 We drove up the hill towards Kaas and stopped at several places for pictures. then i realized the fuel is really low (i had missed to check the fuel level amid all the excitment of going to Kaas flower valley) , so i returned to satara for re-fueling and returned by 11:45, then we drove to Kaas Lake. This time allowed Lalu to take pictures and my wife and daughter to look around the large panaromic landscape.

We drove through Kaas plateau, did not stop for pictures as there were already several vehicles and people exploring flowers, Went straight to Kaas lake spent about 1 hour and witnessed a quick fog and defog session by the creator. Then came the rains, we decided to drive further till bamnoli, the hairpin curves on the single lane road were in excellent condition throughout and most important, we were the only vehicle on the road.

Reached Bamnoli by 2 PM, enquired about the boat ride, made immediately booking for a boat to go to trivenisangam, dattamandir and Tapola, while waing for the boat, made reservation for the home made Maharastrian Thali at the nearby home+dhaba.

2:15 PM to 4:45 PM : visited Triveni sangam, datta mandir and Tapoloa. At tapola experienced the water scooter ride amid the pouring rains, that was really refreshing.

The two umbrellas which were under the rear seat of ANHC were really useful for the first time in 16 months during this trip. The boat had a covered top. but umbrellas helped during the visit to datta mandir, Tapola as well as while waiting for the boat to arrive.

Wife had packed some biscuits, apples, other assorted snacks which helped in keeping hunger pangs away.

4:45 PM to 5:45 PM: Delayed lunch consisting of freshly made Jwari Bhakri, mix vegetable bhaji, amti, daal, rice, and papad other small assorted suppliments. Look around Bamnoli village, took some pictures etc. as rains had stopped.

5:45 PM to 7:15 PM: drive back to hotel Maharaja, stopped several places viz Til farm, spotted a rainbow (in fact two), and Flower valley (for the evening feeling) again we were the only one (or probably 2/3 others were there) for the road and the valley.

7:15 PM to 9:00 PM: Freshening up, checking and replying mails, spoke to Ashish Pallod and understood the plan for the next day. Took a stroll around the satara town (found it to be very dense and the activity hectic even at that time), Daughter wanted to have Pav-Bhaji, got it packed from the nearby resturant and returned to Hotel for dinner

9:00 PM to 10:30PM: Dinner at the Maharaja restruant was attended by only myself and Lalu, My daughter relished her Pav-bhaji in the room itself and wife skipped dinner altogether due to delayed lunch. With Lalu, reviewed some pictures taken during the day, plan for the next day. Hit the bed at 10:30 PM as we had decided to go to Kaas flower valley before the dawn.

The day was well spent, relaxed and refreshing for all of us. Spotting of rainbow was a special moment of the day.

coming up day 3 shortly...

Last edited by StarVegabond : 26th September 2010 at 19:27.
Old 26th September 2010, 20:11   #441
Senior - BHPian

Day 3 (Saturday Sept 25th 2010)

I woke up at 3:30 AM, and could not sleep any longer due to the excitment of witnessing the wonderful transistional moment scripted by the creator i.e. the dawn and the sun rise. Being at Kaas Flower Valley was a special moment. I am sure the nature would trun up in the best possible attire. Our agreement was to start at 5:30AM from the hotel as the sun rise was expected to be at 6:10 AM. Soon, took couple of more cat naps and eventually got up by 4:30 AM. Soon wife and daughter were up by 5 AM. Lalu was also up and we soon exited the hotel parkign exactly at 5:30 AM

05:30 AM to 9:00 AM: These 3.5 hours were some of the best hours spent in our life. Kaas Flower valley was it it's best attire to welcome the SUN. The horizon was changing hues every second. We were the only other vehicle in the flower valley till 7:30 AM, after which a bus full of people landed and we soon left the valley and on return route stopped several places for the pictures.

09:00 AM to 10:00 AM: Our original plan was to go to Hotel Mahendra to meet up with the rest of the BHPians, bout our delayed arrival back into the hotel delayed our checkout. We completed the daily morning rituals, packed everything, had breakfast, checkedout, loaded the luggage into the vehicle and got ready by 10 AM.

10:00 AM to 11:30 AM: Received and made few calls from/to anainar, MX6, Ashish, turboloic and eventually decided to wait for the convoy to arrive to Hotel Maharaja as it was on the way to Kaas. Soon the wait become longer, learnt that second team from mumbai were delayed and arrived only by 10:30 or so. Used the opportunity to take been-here-done-that type of pictures at hotel Maharaja, churned the news stories in the news paper etc. Eventually 11:30, the convoy arrived and we too joined the same towards Sajjanghad-Thosegar-Windmill farm
11:30 AM to 12:00: Convoy drive to Sajjangad

12:00 to 01:15 PM: handshake with several BHPians, brief exchange of Hi/Hello, introducing family, walk up to the temple (which was closed), purchasing some books on life and times of Samartha Raamdaas Swami, look arround, picture time and climbing down back to the vehicles, rest of the team had already proceeded towards Thosegar falls

01:15 PM to 3:00 PM: Thosegar Falls, we covered both stages the upstream as well as downstream viewing point. met MX6 (& family), Khoj, Turboholic and his friends here. It was a short and sweet meet. highlight was meeting the cute, famous angel and heatbeat of MX6, She was drinking her milk and appeared to be frightened when i told her Hey angel !, you are famous, I know you !!!. We learnt about her real name as well.

Thosegar Falls both up and down streams are magnificient. the Valley is also breath taking. Greenary adds to the beauty. Ofocurse we would love more water, but what we saw was no less than a wonderful creation of the mother nature.
We also had Lunch at the Dhaba near the parking place of Thosegar falls. We had Vegetable Thali consiting of Chapatis, Daal, dry and curry vegetables in maharastrian way of cooking, Rice, Papad and other suppliments. We additionally ordered famous Zhunaka-Bhakar.

03:00 PM to 04:00 PM: drive to Windmill farm, some discussions about windmill farming among us, a tutorial/explanation about how mid strength is converted into electricity for the benefit of my daughter, some been-here pictures consumed about an hour.

04:00 PM to 05:15 PM: Drive back to Satara, brief stopping at Hurda farm, tunnel to take pictures, visit to Rajpurohit sweet shop for purchasing Chitale amrakhanda and Kandi pedha. Tried reaching Ashish Pallod, MX6 and Turboholic to say a good bye, but all of them were out of network.

05:15 PM to 8:15 PM: Drive to Sankam Belgaum, brief stop at Kolhapur to refuel and save some 100 odd bucks.
08:15 PM to 09:30 PM: Light dinner at Hotel Sankam as we had a long night drive ahead, followed by a hot cup of tea.

09:30 PM t0 04:15 AM: Drive from Hotel Sankam to Home at Bangalore North, ending the 750 odd KM drive over 10 driving hours. It took Laluks another 10 minutes to transfer his MONA darling into his vehicle along with other gadgets and bag, might have tanken another 30-45 minutes for him to reach home. I found him logged onto the forum at 12 noon when i browsed this thread.

So this ends my version of the story..

Last edited by StarVegabond : 26th September 2010 at 20:25.
Old 26th September 2010, 21:25   #442
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
I believe there was one member who overshot Mahendra and went a long way towards Kolhapur and came back.
I guess that was Xehaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
@Nomadabhi. I didn't know you had a Mrs. Nomadabhi. Sorry, was speaking about your RD that I forgot that Bikers have family as well.
MX, well! Yes, this Nomad met with the wonderful accident a year ago while I was recovering from my knee surgery. Sometimes my better half do crib, when she finds me spending weekend time sitting in parking with NOMAD.
Already setting expectations with her to take NOMAD on next meet.

@laluks and SVB,

Nice to meet you at Maharaja though I managed to have short talk with SVB at Sajjangad stairs. Saw laluks concentrated on taking snaps at Sajjangad gate so left him with his camera alone. Guys I know you might have already started editing the pics for upload. Waiting eagerly to see Vasota through your camera lenses.

@mx6,
Nice to see you. From the forums I knew you and AP coz of messages shared. MX, you do look like a pure Puneri though I discovered you being Mallu (am I right?). I was too interested in comics but now with work dont have much time to read. So i enjoy watching CartoonNetwork. Waiting for your pics from last weekend to know what we missed.

@anilsanil,

Nice to meet you and hope to meet you again on some meet.

@biju,
A nice calm person. MX has tried everything convincing biju to be Appa. Now the question is, will Biju beat Appa in resemblance?

@Anainar,
Nice to meet you. I have been to Diveagar and Harihareshwar. If you want to enjoy sand beach, visit Diveagar else head to Harihareshwar. You can check the Harihareshwar Beach facing rooms at my flickr: Harihareshwar (550Kms) - a set on Flickr

@ap

Nice to meet you and family. I was worried as my wife was not keeping well that day. But she enjoyed the outing and loved your kids (she enjoyed chalkewadi more than Kaas). I was eager to meet you and what could be better than crossing each other again @ evening snacks. (PS: Next time it's my turn as, "me pun marathi bolu shakto")

@parimal-g,
We just got introduced with our handle, catch you on next meet

@ Gostel,
I was impressed of your enthu sir. I have an RD group member who is around 70 years old. It was nice to see my father and you having talks. My father was finding himself a bit odd man out at the start. Traveling has been his passion but via trains and he has covered almost 75% of India.

@f1fan,
Nice to meet you. Just got introduced with our Handle

@kailshnj,
Nice to meet you. Just got introduced with our Handle

@xehaust,
Nice to meet you,
You were the one who went ahead of Hotel Mahendra? Please do let AP know about your secret of looking so young (atleast as a return gift to AP as he managed things well)

@bolbolero,
Nice to meet you, and learn from your pics. It was amazing to see your kid taking out his collection from the red bag and playing offroading. Reminded me of my Hotwheels track collection which I left with my nephew coz of space problem. Would like to join you sometime when you go offroading.

@khoj,
my father was quite impressed knowing that you travelled all the way from Delhi.

@issigonis,
I dont remember the face but is that you buddy with cap?

@sprucegoose,
Nice to meet you. Hope to recognize you again in next meet, unless your hairs don't cover up your remaining face.

@turboholic,
Partner in crime to direct us along with AP. Superman of Satara. It was nice to see your bike well maintained. Wanted to ride it but was with family. Next time we meet, I would get my Nomad. Let me know about any updates of your off roading activity. If time permits, will join you.

@amit,
Nice to meet you and looking forward to see you again next time.
Old 26th September 2010, 23:16   #443
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, Kudos to all of you who managed to meet up and make this event successful. I had all the chances of driving with my dad till friday night when I just found it too hard to leave my little one and wifey at home. I was always in dilemma whether I should consider getting my wife and my 7 month old daughter for this trip and eventually decided to have my Father and a friend as a company.
For the first time in my professional life, I had to work in shifts last week due to which neither was I able to spend time with my little one or my wife. Again leaving them for a weekend was too hard a decision and neither was my wife too comfortable to drive with her at least for a few more months.
Sorry indeed for such a long explaination but that remains the only reason for my kalti. This weekend, I spent time with both eventually opening my laptop only now to check the update.
I am hoping that more such meets will give me an opportunity to catch up with fellow Bhpians whom I intended to meet over this meet that happend.
paragsachania is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 01:08   #444
BHPian

Guys we need to have more such meets and AP you need to tell us real good destinations in and around Pune as you seem to know the right places which will tick everyone's hearts.

Palio 1.9D(sorry forgot your name as well as your handle), I had asked you to click some pictures for me in your cam, can you please post it onto the website so that I can store it in my comp.

BolBolero:- you were the first person that I met on this trip and it was really nice to know you. You are a very modest person and liked the way you take your photography seriously.
kailashnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 08:52   #445
BHPian

Couple of more from me after having my hands on Panorama Effect

Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-pano.jpg

Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-pano2.jpg

Drive and Meet: Kaas. Report and Pictures from Pg. 27-pano3.jpg
Old 27th September 2010, 10:44   #446
MX6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naren_gs1 View Post
MX6, I was told by locals (who normally gather around the chai taprti at KASS plataue, also by a Punbe based botanist) that different types of flowers with unique colors bloom at different points in time till October. Pink and purple seemed to be vanishing. Next one I was told would be whilte. But off course, if this needs to be planned from Bangalore - cant be planned without any proper confirmation.
I agree, different flowers bloom at different times. But 15 days from now I'm sure there'll be none. The whites had already bloomed down near the edge of the cliff when I'd been there last weekend. Further, last year I was there on Oct 10th. All I saw was barren rocky expanse and dry golden brown grass.
Next weekend if one goes, he can still spot some flowers. But 15 days down the line / during dusshera - no chance.

Quote:
Veerji, I'm shell shocked hearing this. May her soul rest in peace. 5 months of suffering and 2.5 months in ICU is a very painful thing for both the person who suffers and the person who watch the same. Pray god gives you and the other bereaved strength and comfort at such times and peace to the departed soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailashnj View Post
Guys we need to have more such meets and AP you need to tell us real good destinations in and around Pune as you seem to know the right places which will tick everyone's hearts.

BolBolero:- you were the first person that I met on this trip and it was really nice to know you. You are a very modest person and liked the way you take your photography seriously.
Wrong question to ask AP. He'll come with enough destination names in Maharashtra that it takes 7 life times for you to visit all of them.

And Bolbolero is an amazing guy. I wish I have more interaction with him down the line. I still remember the casual remark about the friend who lended him such a camera, "Either he's the greatest friend or the craziest guy". Bolbolero didn't run over me, instead, he quipped, his friend is both!

@NOMADABHI, you got that wrong. I'm not a mallu. Let's just keep it this way that I've lost my domicile identity as of now!
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 11:27   #447
BHPian

Guys, It was an amazing meet,came today at 1.15 am from Kolhapur, due to sunday traffic it took almot more than 6 hrs to reach Dombivli, and the traffic from Kolhapur to satara was horrible, i can still see those trucks of KL/KA/TN number plates even now infrom to my eyes, was there any All India truck meet near pune.? Just kiddding.
It was really great to meet Bhpians, had really great time, Kailash give me some time, will upload the pics shortly, as in office and loads of work as took off on sat, guys can you PM me your e mail Ids as i will upload all the pics in picasa, and share the link.As i can access picasa from my offce nework.
parimal_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 11:41   #448
Team-BHP Support

Wow looked like I really missed something. The blog entries and pics are wonderful! I am also an avid roadtripper so please let's do many more such trips ex-Pune.
noopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 11:42   #449
BHPian

Lovely trip guys..
Had an insane time..
And an insane drive..
It was Legen... wait for it. dary!!!

Great to meet up with so many T-BHPians and most for the first time.
We have to do this more often.

Next time lets go to Harihareshwar...
there is an MTDC resort on the beach and its not too expensive.
and the beach is mostly empty!

PS: The secret of my hair is: nothing, it gets quite irritating actually.
can't drive without some extreme hold gel to keep it in place & not on my face
waiting to grow it long enough to have a ponytail. then i can forget about it.
Sprucegoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 12:06   #450
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprucegoose View Post
Lovely trip guys..
Had an insane time..
And an insane drive..
It was Legen... wait for it. dary!!!

Next time lets go to Harihareshwar...
there is an MTDC resort on the beach and its not too expensive.
and the beach is mostly empty!
And the best drive was from 1st Toll till where we stopped for the ciggy for you and, then there was coolant flood from my car , thank god nothing serious happended.and yes the water cools engine better than coolant, Also the Khambataki Ghat sections was fun, except the white Ritz, was getting in way.Amit was bit scared i think.
Yes harihareshwar is also very good place, was there in June, and we had bike trip. And MTDC resort location is also very good, unfortunately it was full when we went there. Find link for the Harihareshwar trip.
Picasa Web Albums - PARIMAL - Harihareshwar#

How about starting a new thread for harihareshwar meet.

Last edited by parimal_g : 27th September 2010 at 12:07.
parimal_g is offline   Reply With Quote