Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 26th July 2010, 13:15   #16
Senior - BHPian

Arrow

Thanks Sheetumanu for organizing the meet and special thanks to Tanveer for co-ordinating with me and picking me up around Sector 18. Architect it was great traveling with you and tnx for dropping me back to Ghaziabad, look forward to meeting you at Ahmedabad.

It was a well organized event, enjoyed meeting all those Gurus on various subjects.

=======
ramkya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2010, 04:03   #17
Senior - BHPian

NIce One gd sahib, I am sitting on my rowing machine as I type this. Kindly note the operative word is 'sitting'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
I am a bit confused. Khoj came to the venue in three vehicles? Last time when I had met him at a meet he fitted nicely in his Cedia. Why did he need 3 vehicles this time?
@godog, AlokSriva did that and discovered more of the vintage collection, suggest you reread his post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godog View Post
Did anyone check out that beauty hiding behind the fence beside the OHC?
Is it an Austin?
@AlokSriva
It was great meeting you. Hope to wring & put out more to dry for our mutual consumption.
BTW woh movie ke liye koi tagda character chaaihye to mera no. tumhare paas hai. Seriously boss do give me a ring Still Serious.

@Poonam & Rishi
Absolutely fantastic to finally meet you guys. I hope to see you soon at the proposed Gr.Noida meet. BTW where are your Raid De Himalaya travelogues, could not locate them. Trust you will have more opportunities to click snaps this year while you officiate at the upcoming Raid. All the best for that.

@Priya & CDM
For a change it was a pleasure meeting lawyers. Can happen only at a tbhp meet. Hope to see your travelogue on your Leh trip and hold the fort you guys.

@Captain
See you in sector 2 Kapitan. pm your contact details to me.

@Rmakya
What an absolute treat having you in our midst. I will search for that travelogue that we discussed and comeback to you either way.

@tsk1979
Good to have met you, it is nice to put a face to a name, it also makes reading the travelogues more involving.

@Sheetumanu
Great job buddy and keep it up. We need more like you.

@Sidindica
1 of a kind, enough said.
Little more, please drop the Mr. prefix when you refer to me. A Tbhp handle/firstname and Mr. do not sit well with each other.
However, if you still insist on referring to me as Mr. Chhabra, I have no issues with that

@ Sumain & Sumain Jr, Avinash, Architect, Caraholic1, Sanjay Kaul, Anmol, Jitesh and any others that I may be inadvertently forgetting it was a blast meeting all of you. Thank you for a lovely evening.

Last edited by khoj : 27th July 2010 at 04:05.
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2010, 18:57   #18
BHPian

@khoj - sir, it was sure a pleasure meeting you too! Let's meet up again whenever it works for you.
Will definitely let you know if there's a 'tagda' character in the plot
AlokSriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2010, 21:37   #19
BHPian

Thanks Khoj. It was a pleasure to finally meet you too after having spent hours on phone You may see my raid pics on my blog www.followmydreamz.com, I am yet to pen down a complete blog which I will post here.
rishi_kapoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2010, 16:01   #20
BHPian

Default Thank You !!

My sincere thanks to all the BHPians who turned up and made it a successful meet yet again. I don't have much to write as Sid practically covered almost everything along with those beautiful pics.

Some interesting automotive facts, travelogues, rallies, GPS and SatNav systems, ICEing, Tyres etc etc...we did discuss A LOT OF things.

khoj: Thank you for putting the names of all the attendees; you have a wonderful memory. Do you take MemoryPlus capsules or Baidyanath Shankhpushpi syrup?

Sid: Thanks buddy for the beautiful pics and lovely report.

nick17s: Thank you for turning up even though you could not manage to stay longer.

Here are some pics; the rides belong to nick17s and nalayak_dude
Attached Images

sheetumanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2010, 19:13   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetumanu View Post

khoj: Thank you for putting the names of all the attendees; you have a wonderful memory. Do you take MemoryPlus capsules or Baidyanath Shankhpushpi syrup?
After having met me you think that I need any of that stuff. Whatever was to be taken has already been digested eons ago and the effects are there for all to see

At the next meet, I will remember to give you inputs to help you become all encompassing too.
Old 5th August 2010, 11:46   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
After having met me you think that I need any of that stuff. Whatever was to be taken has already been digested eons ago and the effects are there for all to see

At the next meet, I will remember to give you inputs to help you become all encompassing too.
I eagerly look forward to seeing you at the next meet then
Old 24th August 2010, 00:24   #23
BHPian

Would you guys mind adding a biker in your group?

I've got some 'bhps' too..

Hope you won't mind?

Thanks...

PS: Any of you from Amity University..
Shivank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2010, 13:10   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivank View Post

Hope you won't mind?

Thanks...

Not at all Shivank; You are most welcome
Old 25th August 2010, 16:08   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Amity was running their kindergarten in Defence colony when most of us were graduating.
Old 26th August 2010, 13:07   #26
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Shivank and we certainly don't mind a biker so long the biker allows us to drive the bike provided it is a Ducati, Ninja or something similar.

Now, how did 'you' manage to get some BHPs? BHPs are normally associated with the equine variety; did your parents feed you lot of 'chana' during your infancy?

Quote:

Hope you won't mind?

Thanks...
gd1418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2013, 01:23   #27
BHPian

I attended this meet. Any plans to have another round of team bhp meet at noida.
Supercool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2013, 19:37   #28
BHPian

Default Re: Noida meet 24 July 2010 - Report and Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
I attended this meet. Any plans to have another round of team bhp meet at noida.
Thanks for bumping this thread. Sounds like a good idea after all it's been three years. What say fellas?
Old 27th July 2013, 21:06   #29
BHPian

I agree and am ready on any weekend for the meet in noida. Let's look for couple of options and float the idea.
Supercool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2013, 21:41   #30
BHPian

Default Re: Noida meet 24 July 2010 - Report and Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
I agree and am ready on any weekend for the meet in noida. Let's look for couple of options and float the idea.
I too am in. We must look for a place which has ample open parking space. How about sector-63?