Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


View Poll Results: Please choose a date for the Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet & eat
Saturday 13th November 11 44.00%
Sunday 14th November 14 56.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2010, 17:27   #1
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bombay
Posts: 955
Thanked: 90 Times
Default Chor Bizarre, Lavasa meet - please choose your date

>>>

t-bhpians,

This is a poll for the meet (and eat) at Chor Bizarre, Lavasa, as a sequel to the meets that started with our stupendous meet in Kaas on 26th September.

Please post your preferences for one of the two dates, viz. 13th Nov or 14th Nov.
We shall close the poll on 10th Nov so that we can finalise and plan accordingly.

The Bombay Bombers can assemble at McDonald's Kalamboli (as usual ) and drive straight to Lavasa by starting in the morning. The Pune Peshwas can finalise on a meeting point if they so desire. t-bhpians from Satara, Baramati and other places- all welcome!

We hope to meet, have lunch, sight see, have a late afternoon tea and motor back.

Regards, drive safe
issigonis
issigonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2010, 17:39   #2
BHPian
 
f1fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 693
Thanked: 41 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post
>>>

t-bhpians,

This is a poll for the meet (and eat) at Chor Bizarre, Lavasa, as a sequel to the meets that started with our stupendous meet in Kaas on 26th September.

Please post your preferences for one of the two dates, viz. 13th Nov or 14th Nov.
We shall close the poll on 10th Nov so that we can finalise and plan accordingly.

The Bombay Bombers can assemble at McDonald's Kalamboli (as usual ) and drive straight to Lavasa by starting in the morning. The Pune Peshwas can finalise on a meeting point if they so desire. t-bhpians from Satara, Baramati and other places- all welcome!

We hope to meet, have lunch, sight see, have a late afternoon tea and motor back.

Regards, drive safe
issigonis
Dada, I would prefer Saturday 13th Nov 2010 so that we get a day's rest on Sunday post our drive but I am fine with a Sunday drive too .
Eagerly waiting for this drive !!

Last edited by f1fan : 27th October 2010 at 17:42.
f1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2010, 17:41   #3
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bombay
Posts: 955
Thanked: 90 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1fan View Post
Dada, I would prefer Saturday 13th Nov 2010 so that we get a day's rest on Sunday post our drive but Sunday too is ok .
>>>

f1fan,

I am in the same boat ( in the same car): prefer 13th. Please post your preference in the poll.

Regards, drive safe

P.S.: Will ping you later for a feedback on the Dzire - think you have the petrol engine.
issigonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2010, 17:46   #4
BHPian
 
f1fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 693
Thanked: 41 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post
>>>

f1fan,

I am in the same boat ( in the same car): prefer 13th. Please post your preference in the poll.

Regards, drive safe

P.S.: Will ping you later for a feedback on the Dzire - think you have the petrol engine.
Yup, Voted and no, I have the diesel one.
f1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2010, 20:11   #5
MX6
Senior - BHPian
 
MX6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: City of seven islands.
Posts: 2,882
Thanked: 207 Times
Default

Open for any day, though I've voted for 13th.

Hope Punekars are allowed

f1fan. I'm planning to bring my netbook there and have a crack at our old problem of kml2gpx conversion. Remember. It's time I put my mind to something productive.
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2010, 20:13   #6
Senior - BHPian
 
IQBAL VEERJI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SAAT BUNGLA, BAMBAI.
Posts: 1,039
Thanked: 279 Times
Default Lavasa meet

I would prefer 14th since, 13th is a saturday and I will be working full day in the office. 14th being sunday we can start very early and after full day treat come back. Once again I would vote for 14th. Regards......
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2010, 20:13   #7
Senior - BHPian
 
theragingbull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,604
Thanked: 610 Times
Default

Oh I wish I could have come for this. But my exams will start in 2nd week
theragingbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2010, 10:33   #8
BHPian
 
nomadabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 343
Thanked: 73 Times
Default

Guys, I am in for this much awaited Lavasa Drive if it is scheduled for Sunday, 14th.

Saturday, I be working and will not be able to make it.
nomadabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2010, 10:44   #9
BHPian
 
f1fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 693
Thanked: 41 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Open for any day, though I've voted for 13th.

Hope Punekars are allowed

f1fan. I'm planning to bring my netbook there and have a crack at our old problem of kml2gpx conversion. Remember. It's time I put my mind to something productive.
Yes pls.
Its been quite some time that I have been bugging you to look into it. Hope we can crack it at Lavassa.

Last edited by f1fan : 28th October 2010 at 10:46.
f1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2010, 13:55   #10
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 68
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

I have voted for 13th. But I am open for both the days.
Sunday can be used for taking rest after the drive.
amit_3306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2010, 14:24   #11
Senior - BHPian
 
IQBAL VEERJI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SAAT BUNGLA, BAMBAI.
Posts: 1,039
Thanked: 279 Times
Default Lavasa Meet

Come on guys make it for 14th , are we that old that we need rest next day after just 400 kms one day drive with rest in between and the delicious food in the afternoon and in the end tea as sugested by our issigonis before we start back to home,Saturday is WORKING for me in the office.Once again make it for 14th please, I have invited JASSY1313 also for the meet he was unaware of it.
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2010, 14:31   #12
Senior - BHPian
 
pjbiju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Karamattom, Aluva, Kotagiri, Yercaud, Hospet, Indore, Nashik, Pune (now)
Posts: 1,167
Thanked: 433 Times
Default

14th would be my preferred date.
pjbiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2010, 14:47   #13
MX6
Senior - BHPian
 
MX6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: City of seven islands.
Posts: 2,882
Thanked: 207 Times
Default

Seems like now the dates are veering towards 14th! So that makes it just three of us from Pune? Where are the other pune peshwas?
MX6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2010, 00:17   #14
Awaiting Email Confirmation
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 311
Thanked: 66 Times
Default

I'm working full day on Saturdays. Voted for 14th.
Akki_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2010, 04:04   #15
BHPian
 
Bumble Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 116
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Open for both the days.
My 1st official meet in Pune. Looking forward.

Edit : @Mx6, do let me know about the meeting point.

Last edited by Bumble Beast : 29th October 2010 at 04:08.
Bumble Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Short Drive to Lavasa - Pics of Lavasa Valley Technocrat Travelogues 64 25th September 2015 14:30
The Automotive Chor Bazaar Of Mumbai -All in a days work - An Eulogy karlosdeville Vintage Cars & Classics in India 112 2nd June 2011 05:59
Attention Bombayites! Need anything from chor bazaar? Tejas@perioimpl Modifications & Accessories 33 23rd June 2010 09:45
Calcutta TeamBHP house meet (The "wettest" Calcutta meet till date) shuvd The Team-BHP Meet Section 26 28th November 2007 01:19


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:05.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks