Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


View Poll Results: Next Hyderabad Drive Meet Options_August, 2011
Nagarjunsagar Drive : Aug 7, 2011 0 0%
Nagarjunsagar Drive : Aug 21, 2011 0 0%
Warangal Gourmet Drive : Aug 7, 2011 0 0%
Warangal Gourmet Drive : Aug 21, 2011 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2011, 18:59   #631
BHPian
 
autofreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chennai
Posts: 37
Thanked: 27 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Hi guys,

Although been in Hyderabad for the last three years, I was spending my spared weekends with adventure clubs. Today just stalked into this thread and man the pictures were really disturbing for a foodie in me.

Count me in for the next meetup would love to join for a drive meet.

Thanks
Autofreak
autofreak is offline  
Old 18th June 2011, 10:27   #632
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,190 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by autofreak View Post
Hi guys,

Although been in Hyderabad for the last three years, I was spending my spared weekends with adventure clubs. Today just stalked into this thread and man the pictures were really disturbing for a foodie in me.

Count me in for the next meetup would love to join for a drive meet.

Thanks
Autofreak
Welcome onboard. Better late than never.

Next meet will be a dinner meet to welcome back a singaporean and I think it "may" happen either on June 26th or June 29.

Keep glued to this thread......
mobike008 is offline  
Old 21st June 2011, 12:47   #633
BHPian
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 0.1933333, 32.58333
Posts: 357
Thanked: 23 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealabs View Post
Hello everyone!

I'm Abhinav, a medico and relatively new to hyderabad.
Looks like i've missed the recent meet by a whisker! :( great photos though!
I'd love to attend my first team-bhp meet!
Welcome to TBHP Abhinav, looking forward to another Ninja rider to join the next meet. I am the other soul who owns a Ninja250, since I have been to only one meet on the bike it was not practical to keep up with the souped-up cars on a 4lane highway esp since I still have my run-in to complete.
downsouth is offline  
Old 21st June 2011, 12:53   #634
Newbie
 
therealabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London / Hyderabad
Posts: 18
Thanked: 32 Times
Default

Souped up cars? Nice!
I've never had a problem with keep up with them (only upto 170 though)...but yeah the run in period is a very impatient time for all the owners! Am following this thread keenly for the next meet! Waiting, waiting...

Last edited by therealabs : 21st June 2011 at 13:12.
therealabs is offline  
Old 21st June 2011, 18:45   #635
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Welcome to Team BHP and I'm sure you'll have a whole lot of fun if you attend the Hydeez Meets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autofreak View Post
Although been in Hyderabad for the last three years, I was spending my spared weekends with adventure clubs.
Which adventure club are you talking about ?
MileCruncher is offline  
Old 21st June 2011, 18:55   #636
BHPian
 
autofreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chennai
Posts: 37
Thanked: 27 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Welcome onboard. Better late than never.

Next meet will be a dinner meet to welcome back a singaporean and I think it "may" happen either on June 26th or June 29.

Keep glued to this thread......
Checking, checking and checking for updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Welcome to Team BHP and I'm sure you'll have a whole lot of fun if you attend the Hydeez Meets.


Which adventure club are you talking about ?
Yup. My expectation from hydeez meet is this
Been in for sometime at GHAC. You are part of something??
autofreak is offline  
Old 21st June 2011, 21:38   #637
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by autofreak View Post
Been in for sometime at GHAC. You are part of something??
I'm part of GHAC for quite sometime now. Actually am an organiser there. So believe me when I say that its easy to dabble on both. They need not be exclusive!
MileCruncher is offline  
Old 21st June 2011, 21:51   #638
BHPian
 
saikatmandal04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 63
Thanked: 23 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
I'm part of GHAC for quite sometime now. Actually am an organiser there. So believe me when I say that its easy to dabble on both. They need not be exclusive!
Great to know that... I too am a part of GHAC and HBC... though havent been very active on the GHAC, just been a part of few of the meetups organised in secunderabad.
saikatmandal04 is offline  
Old 22nd June 2011, 10:54   #639
BHPian
 
autofreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chennai
Posts: 37
Thanked: 27 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
I'm part of GHAC for quite sometime now. Actually am an organiser there. So believe me when I say that its easy to dabble on both. They need not be exclusive!
Oh. Good to hear. Lets combine and go for a team-bhp drive followed by a trek. Lets do it
autofreak is offline  
Old 22nd June 2011, 11:27   #640
BHPian
 
saikatmandal04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 63
Thanked: 23 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
I am the other soul who owns a Ninja250
@Downsouth - If you remember, we had a very brief intro in the toilet of 'Terrace Bay' while you had come there for lunch(long ago). It was a very awkward place to meet somebody. Downsouth was in his Team BHP t-shirt and thats when I asked him his handle.

Sorry, I am very late in putting this up here(but better late than never).

Lets catch up again but this time at a better place.
saikatmandal04 is offline  
Old 22nd June 2011, 11:54   #641
BHPian
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 0.1933333, 32.58333
Posts: 357
Thanked: 23 Times
Talking re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04 View Post
@Downsouth - If you remember, we had a very brief intro in the toilet of 'Terrace Bay' while you had come there for lunch(long ago). It was a very awkward place to meet somebody. Downsouth was in his Team BHP t-shirt and thats when I asked him his handle.

Sorry, I am very late in putting this up here(but better late than never).

Lets catch up again but this time at a better place.
Well how can I forget such a meeting . It was one of those few times I ever wore the T-Shirt other than the meet's and of all the place's in the world I had to bump into you in the Mens Room, and I am very sure nobody would have had such an encounter. Likewise looking forward to meeting you in a better location.
downsouth is offline  
Old 22nd June 2011, 12:20   #642
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by autofreak View Post
Oh. Good to hear. Lets combine and go for a team-bhp drive followed by a trek. Lets do it
Lets leave the two separate, shall we. Each forum has a different purpose and lets keep it that way.

So do we have the dates/venue fixed for the next meet to welcome "Singaporean"?
MileCruncher is offline  
Old 22nd June 2011, 13:17   #643
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,190 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by autofreak View Post
Checking, checking and checking for updates
In all probability, this meet will not happen. The next meet should happen before July 15 and hopefully a drive meet as most of the folks are either out of town or busy with work schedules.

You never know their might even a dinner meet happen before July 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autofreak View Post
Oh. Good to hear. Lets combine and go for a team-bhp drive followed by a trek. Lets do it
Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Lets leave the two separate, shall we. Each forum has a different purpose and lets keep it that way.
Yeah, lets keep TBHP and GHAC separate as both have different agenda's and audience.
mobike008 is offline  
Old 24th June 2011, 15:59   #644
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,190 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Seeing not much acitivity on this thread. I propose a drive meet on July 10th (Sunday)

Option 1

Repeat drive on the glorious Nagpur Highway for 100kms. Stop at APTDC for refreshments. Drive back and stop at Sony Dhaba on medchal road for lunch.

Option 2

Nagarjunsagar Drive with lunch at Vijay Vihar or the new APTDC resort that opened there.

Option 3

Drive to Medak Church

Though, I personally prefer a drive to Srisailam but, its going to be too hectic to do it in one day.

Thoughts???

Last edited by mobike008 : 24th June 2011 at 16:21.
mobike008 is offline  
Old 24th June 2011, 16:12   #645
BHPian
 
Sabby-069's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 66
Thanked: 19 Times
Default re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Seeing not much acitivity on this thread. I propose a drive meet on July 10th (Sunday)

Option 1

Repeat drive on the glorious Nagpur Highway for 100kms. Stop at APTDC for refreshments. Drive back and stop at Sony Dhaba on medchal road for lunch.

Option 2

Nagarjunsagar Drive with lunch at Vijay Vihar or the new APTDC resort that opened there.

Option 3

Drive to Medak Church

Thought, I personally prefer a drive to Srisailam but, its going to be too hectic to do it in one day.

Thoughts???
I'm game for any of the options. But in case a vote is needed then

Option3
Option2
Option1

PS: can you put voting buttons for these options?
Sabby-069 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lunch Meet - Thane - Kashid - Thane egangsta The Team-BHP Meet Section 427 16th February 2011 15:24
Bangalore - Mysore (21st Dec-24th Dec) in our '06 Civic! suhaas307 Travelogues 9 27th December 2009 18:36
Lunch meet on Monday 16th Feb - Hyderabad Rajesh Rawal The Team-BHP Meet Section 195 27th February 2009 22:50
Dec'2008 ( PART 2) : Lunch Meet - Hyderabad mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 190 23rd December 2008 22:28
The Kool Sparky Meet in Bangy - Sunday (14th) Lunch Nimz The Team-BHP Meet Section 30 19th October 2007 13:49


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:55.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks