Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Next Hyderabad Drive Meet Options_August, 2011
Nagarjunsagar Drive : Aug 7, 2011 0 0%
Nagarjunsagar Drive : Aug 21, 2011 0 0%
Warangal Gourmet Drive : Aug 7, 2011 0 0%
Warangal Gourmet Drive : Aug 21, 2011 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 22nd December 2011, 18:17   #1186
BHPian

Default Re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Nothing less than Amazing, Awesome and it had to be my 1st meet. Met all BHPI'ans and Senior BHPI'ans.

A very neat meet organized by Nikhil. Nice food, Nice ambience, Nice company. Veg too was worth every penny spent. Not to forget the service. Generally some places, service is bad, this one was worth mention.

Now waiting for the next Drive meet/ Lunch or Dinner meet.
Old 22nd December 2011, 18:27   #1187
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
As rightly praised, the food at Hadippa is simply outstanding and gorged on that awesome food so much that iam still comatose. Iam going back there a few times in quick successions before their quality falls (hoping it doesnt) which is usually the case with most new restuarants.
Hope it doesnot happen and Hadippa maintains the quality of food. I am still waiting for the Rajma Chawal, which is not on the menu for now. I intend to visit Hadippa again soon.

Quote:
@Sparsh, let the pictures do some talking. If i recall correctly, you havent taken any pictures of the delicious food which will be a major dissappointment for Silverwood. I was busy talking to folks else, I would have taken pictures of food and not people...lol!
Avinash Bhai, did you hand over the Book of Team-BHP Meet Rules to Sparsh. I guess not, that's the reason he did not take even a single pic of the delicious food.

Sparsh, we take pics of the food more and less of the people around as we are already bored of seeing the same faces again and again, where as we get to see the food only once . Jokes apart, the food pics are an intergral part of meet review posts, so next time onwards more pics of the food please.

Avi Bhai, I think lesser the pictures of the food the better. Atleast Waseem Bhai should have some element of surprise, when he visits Hyderabad and blesses Hadippa with his gracious presence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd_traveller View Post
Thanks a lot to Nikhil for organising and coordinating the meet.
Quote:
Great job Nikhil in getting the food lovers together.
Thanks Bajaj Saab & Avi Bhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 View Post
A very neat meet organized by Nikhil.
Thanks Gaurav

Quote:
I must confess you should take over the meet organizing mantle hereon
With pleasure, I would love to. All I do is for my extended family called as "BHPians"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravdgr8 View Post
Nothing less than Amazing, Awesome and it had to be my 1st meet. Met all BHPI'ans and Senior BHPI'ans.
It was great to meet you Gaurav. I wish I could also saunter into my office wearing a Kurta on a Friday atleast. Alas, am not so lucky to dress so casually at Office. I wish and only if wishes were fulfilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
BTW it doesn't seem to be my day. I got hit on the rear by a Swift which was too close behind me and when thesignal turned red, he couldn't control and rammed. I saw his headlamp had gone while there is no scratch on the Getaway.
Ani, are you sure it wasn't your day? That New Bike Guy side swiped you and went hurtling down the road skidding all the way and your Getaway gets a single scratch. The Swift Guy rams you in the rear and his Headlamp goes kaput and your Getaway isin't even scratched. Even after these you feel, it wasn't your day. I guess, it wasn't THEIR DAY. Poor Souls.

Last edited by traveloholic : 22nd December 2011 at 18:32.
Old 22nd December 2011, 21:13   #1188
BHPian

It was a great meet guys, nice meeting you all. It was an amazing turn out. The food was simply amazing and I am still feeling full. So would have something light on the stomach for dinner.

Sorry for the delay guys as I was was unable to pick you all up as stuck up in trafiic which is unusual at that hour. Right from Begumpet there was heavy traffic until J.Hills.

Thank you Manish for picking up everyone.

Eagerly waiting for the next meet.

Last edited by octane78 : 22nd December 2011 at 21:16.
Old 22nd December 2011, 21:44   #1189
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane78 View Post
It was a great meet guys, nice meeting you all. It was an amazing turn out. The food was simply amazing and I am still feeling full. So would have something light on the stomach for dinner. Eagerly waiting for the next meet.
A big round of applause for Shashi for purchasing the vouchers untold. Thanks for making this meet a great one.
Old 22nd December 2011, 22:51   #1190
Senior - BHPian

I extend my thanks to Nikhil for organising such lovely food and also taking care that the food was served in time to all.
Shashi needs to be thanked immensely for buying the vouchers in time and ensuring we go the best deal.
In the end it all boiled down to Team BHP camaraderie !!!
Old 23rd December 2011, 07:51   #1191
BHPian

Thanks to everyone for making my 1st TBHP meet so great. Had to miss out on the fun and leave halfway as I had to drop my folks to the airport.

Had great company and the tastiest food yesterday. Please upload and share the pictures.

OT- Spotted Hillram on my way back from the airport at Mehdipattnam.
Ram - Hope you noticed my while I overtook and was just in front of your car. I was driving my Silver Fiesta at around 5:30 PM
Old 23rd December 2011, 09:07   #1192
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04 View Post

Ram - Hope you noticed my while I overtook and was just in front of your car. I was driving my Silver Fiesta at around 5:30 PM
I did notice the but couldnt recognise that you were in the Fiesta,though I knew it was a known Team Bhpian because of the "Live to Drive" sticker on the bumper of the Fiesta.
Old 23rd December 2011, 09:23   #1193
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikatmandal04 View Post
I too spotted Ram passing by the MS campus at around 5pm.

Ram, your becoming a celebrity. When and where is the party?
Old 23rd December 2011, 09:59   #1194
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I too spotted Ram passing by the MS campus at around 5pm.

Ram, your becoming a celebrity. When and where is the party?
Lol Avi..Party anytime,if my Sales Incentive for 2011 comes before 31st Dec !!!!
Old 23rd December 2011, 10:34   #1195
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Lol Avi..Party anytime,if my Sales Incentive for 2011 comes before 31st Dec !!!!
I accept the party in January also if the incentive does not come through in December
Old 23rd December 2011, 11:22   #1196
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
I'm sure Ram the Sales Incentive will definitely come before 31st Dec 2012 . We will have the party in December 2011 though
Old 23rd December 2011, 13:36   #1197
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Ani, are you sure it wasn't your day? That New Bike Guy side swiped you and went hurtling down the road skidding all the way and your Getaway gets a single scratch. The Swift Guy rams you in the rear and his Headlamp goes kaput and your Getaway isin't even scratched. Even after these you feel, it wasn't your day. I guess, it wasn't THEIR DAY. Poor Souls.
Damn, how the hell did I miss this out.
There are some inaccuracies in the above statement which I would like to set straight for the record :
  1. I didn't side sweep anybody. Like all pesky bikers of Hyderabad, this guy didn't give two hoots about my indicator as well as the hand signal and had squeeze through the smallest space that's available when the left side of the car was totally free. Obviously he wasn't looking.
  2. Tornado didn't get any scratch because of this incident.
Old 23rd December 2011, 14:18   #1198
Senior - BHPian

Guys, where are the pictures?

Don't tell us that there was no reel in the camera
Old 23rd December 2011, 14:50   #1199
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Waseem did join us virtually over the phone and it was great speaking to Waseem Bhai after a long time. Waseem Bhai, you are very much needed in Hyderabad.
Even i am counting my days here Nikhil Bhai, cant wait to come to Hyderabad and join you guys.

Quote:
If i recall correctly, you havent taken any pictures of the delicious food which will be a major dissappointment for Silverwood. I was busy talking to folks else, I would have taken pictures of food and not people...lol!
No pics.?

Please post some pics of TC and Chicken tikka chawal.
Old 23rd December 2011, 18:50   #1200
BHPian

Thumbs up Re: Hyderabad Meet Thread 2011 Meets_EDIT : Dec 22_Hadippa Lunch Meet

Its been an amazing experience meeting the teambhpians from Hyderabad under one roof. Whats striking about this forum is the passion for automobiles and most importantly the sense of camaraderie in the forum. Three cheers to Team Bhp.
Closed Thread