Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: My choice of participation is
Saturday 12th February 2011, Dinner 2 22.22%
Sunday 13th February 2011, Lunch 7 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16th February 2011, 00:22   #136
BHPian

Default Re: The "Farewell Issigonis" meet !! (Lunch: Sun 13th of Feb, Mumbai)

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delayed post! T'was a cracker of a meet. Met many old friends and made new friends too! Impressive turnout of cars and T-Bhpians. Great food and even greater company. What more could one ask for.

Thanks SuperSelect for conceptualising this meet and thanks to all the guys for attending! A rather grand farewell lunch, what say Issigonis? Just imagine if this was a farewell lunch, what would the homecoming dinner be like!

@Khoj, Sir I was not in any sort of disguise, and if not a shirt what did you expect me to wear and the car cleaner seemed to have done a good job that morning, hence the clean jeep and sorry bout not getting the camera.

@IqbalPaaji, great meeting you and Jatinder once again sir. Will take you up on the Hemkund Saheb offer. Tussi great Ho Paaji!

@Gostel, great meeting you again. We should meet sometime in town maybe for some more cutting chai's, before you finally shift to Kharghar.

@SuperSelect, great meeting you and your Superbly maintained Select!

@Rehaan and Dippy, pleasure meeting you again after a long time.

@Stratos and suzuki san, great making your acquaintance and hope we meet again in the near future.

@hvishwanathan, once again complimenting you on the Alto, was a pleasure seeing you again after a long time. Glad to know the fuse problem was sorted out! ;-)

@PlatzdaTurbo, awesome Audi buddy. Sorry could not interact more. Next time for sure.

@Sprucegoose and Sean, glad that you could make it after having missed so many other mini meets in town! Jokes apart was great meeting you again.

@raj_5004, lovely Punto mate, loved the alloys.

@akshay1234, cartman, adishenoy, zohaib, nix1976in, great meeting all of you. Sorry could not interact more with you'll. Hoping to rectify that at the next meet.
BolBolero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2011, 07:10   #137
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolBolero View Post
@raj_5004, lovely Punto mate, loved the alloys.
Thanks sir, but your mahindra has awesome alloys too.
raj_5004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2011, 22:55   #138
BHPian

Truly great meeting so many young old guys who are willing to give an arm and a leg for cutting chai and some more. Takes me back forty years in time.

@khoj, the disguise worked miracles on BB. I called him 'yaar' instead of 'sir' without intending to do so. Shows the gel really worked for BB.

@BolBolero, yaar why are you trying to kick me out of town with a cutting chai? There are many 'tapri' joints in Kharghar where one can relax on a cutting. So how about dropping in whenever you are passing by. Surely we should also meet in town on a cutting chai before I shift out of SoBo. Just give me an SMS. It was really lovely to meet you once again at Oshiwara, sir.
gostel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2011, 23:08   #139
Senior - BHPian

Come on WAKE UP guys its been more then two months without any MEETS AND EATS.

Lets have a MEET again on 8th May sunday. (Only my sugestion) What others have in their minds????? Regards.
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2011, 06:43   #140
BHPian

+1 to that Paaji. It is high time that we "Meet and Eat" to welcome back Issigonis. But where is Issigonis? I would be fine with Sunday, 8 May, or any other convenient day.

Guys, may we meet in May?
gostel is offline   Reply With Quote