Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


View Poll Results: Will you attend?
Yes, I will. 24 80.00%
No, cant make it. 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2011, 17:09   #61
BHPian
 
markmytravel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 99
Thanked: 11 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

One kid gotta paper. So it's everyone can't join in, so it's jsut 3 adults from our side.
I have updated the sheet.
markmytravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2011, 17:35   #62
Senior - BHPian
 
mjothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,252
Thanked: 216 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markmytravel View Post
One kid gotta paper. So it's everyone can't join in, so it's jsut 3 adults from our side.
I have updated the sheet.
Thanks. Updating it in here...

Name:  Thattikere.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  148.9 KB
mjothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2011, 19:28   #63
BHPian
 
CorsaLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 387
Thanked: 8 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

Hey, I updated the list but seems like it did not happen. Can someone please update?

CorsaLove | Gautam | i20 |1 | Bellandur | | 1|

I'm in only for the 29th.

Thanks.
CorsaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2011, 20:02   #64
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hyderabad/Blr
Posts: 641
Thanked: 149 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

So is it decided for 26th or 29th ?
shamanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2011, 23:09   #65
Senior - BHPian
 
thedreamcatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 1,206
Thanked: 61 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

^29th. Check the earlier page

@Inder, good to have you on the drive and looking forward to meet up again.

By the way guys. Hows the road condition
thedreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 08:56   #66
Senior - BHPian
 
mjothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,252
Thanked: 216 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

Sorry guys. I was unable to go and visit the place last weekend due to the situations in Bangalore.

But had a discussion with my friend who visited this place couple of months ago and here is the inputs.

There is a old temple in Thattekere, called Mahadeswara Temple. A small walk from there will lead us to the lake.

Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.-thattikeretemple.jpg


It would be good to have some photo shoots around here. So, get your gadgets.

Yes, the meet is confirmed for 29th of this month.

Meeting place will be in Silk Board. Better to meet before the bridge when coming from Marathahalli side since we have the Service lane.

We will be having breakfast near Baneerghatta Road. So, people from other side, can also plan to meetup over there.

Little worried about the progress in the Karnataka Politics. Hope everything is fine this weekend
mjothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 15:31   #67
Senior - BHPian
 
KiloAlpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cubicle
Posts: 1,231
Thanked: 1,389 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
Yes, the meet is confirmed for 29th of this month.

Meeting place will be in Silk Board. Better to meet before the bridge when coming from Marathahalli side since we have the Service lane.
Don't we want to use the car park here? http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post2214811 (Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.)

It could be easier than the service lane.

It will be empty Saturday morning, no problems, I work in that company.
KiloAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 16:37   #68
Senior - BHPian
 
mjothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,252
Thanked: 216 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
Don't we want to use the car park here? http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post2214811 (Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.)

It could be easier than the service lane.

It will be empty Saturday morning, no problems, I work in that company.
I feel getting out from there and joining to the ORR may be trouble due to the traffic around the junction?

Will it be fine?
mjothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 17:09   #69
BHPian
 
SilentEngine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mangalore-Bangalore
Posts: 916
Thanked: 108 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

Count me in. Haven't been to a TBHP meet yet, so i am eager to join

Google sheet is out of sync with what is posted here. Please update this:
SilentEngine | Sudhamshu | Punto |1 | Yeshwanthpur | | 1|
SilentEngine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 18:06   #70
Senior - BHPian
 
KiloAlpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cubicle
Posts: 1,231
Thanked: 1,389 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
I feel getting out from there and joining to the ORR may be trouble due to the traffic around the junction?

Will it be fine?
It will be fine, except during rush hour. Aren't we supposed to be meeting up at 7am or so? At that time, not a problem at all.
KiloAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 20:33   #71
BHPian
 
CorsaLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 387
Thanked: 8 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

A better option would be to meet at the Reva Service station (service road) which is empty even in the mid-day time.

Its a long stretch and would be fun to have soo many cars parked before we get going.

Its in between HSR Junction signal and Silk board on the left when coming towards Silk board from Marathalli.
CorsaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2011, 20:49   #72
BHPian
 
sajands's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 827
Thanked: 133 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

Guys, please do exchange mobile no's as it would help in case somebody wants to catch up if they miss the meeting point
sajands is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 00:10   #73
Senior - BHPian
 
thedreamcatcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 1,206
Thanked: 61 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

Guys, since I stay at banerghatta road. I will meet you guys up in front of Purva Heights. Else I would have to go all the way to Silk Board and then come back the same way again. Are we doing breakfast somewhere on Banerghatta road. Any place in mind
thedreamcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 07:18   #74
Senior - BHPian
 
mjothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,252
Thanked: 216 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
Count me in. Haven't been to a TBHP meet yet, so i am eager to join

Google sheet is out of sync with what is posted here. Please update this:
SilentEngine | Sudhamshu | Punto |1 | Yeshwanthpur | | 1|
Done.

Name:  Thattikere.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  140.6 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha View Post
It will be fine, except during rush hour. Aren't we supposed to be meeting up at 7am or so? At that time, not a problem at all.
I am thinking of those long distance buses that arrives around that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post
A better option would be to meet at the Reva Service station (service road) which is empty even in the mid-day time.

Its a long stretch and would be fun to have soo many cars parked before we get going.

Its in between HSR Junction signal and Silk board on the left when coming towards Silk board from Marathalli.
I do agree. People coming from other side can join the Baneerghatta Road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
Guys, please do exchange mobile no's as it would help in case somebody wants to catch up if they miss the meeting point
And make sure you do it via PMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
Guys, since I stay at banerghatta road. I will meet you guys up in front of Purva Heights. Else I would have to go all the way to Silk Board and then come back the same way again. Are we doing breakfast somewhere on Banerghatta road. Any place in mind
I forgot the name of the hotel. It should be couple of KMs after the Meenakshi Amman temple.

Since you stay over there, any idea about a good hotel for our crowd? Darshini's should be best, because they will be faster.
mjothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2011, 19:40   #75
Senior - BHPian
 
snaronikar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,845
Thanked: 20 Times
Default Re: Where are you Bangy guys! Its time for a meet up.

How about the meeting point for the people who come from other side of Bangalore and do give the landmark on B'ghatta road. It will help quite a lot.
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2011 i10 Asta A/T - its Korean, its new, its fast, its red, and its coming. nirupesh Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 1 8th January 2011 10:45
Driving Directions/route needed. Bangy-> Wayanad > Vaikom)-> Mudumalai -> Bangy SanjeevKalra Route / Travel Queries 0 3rd December 2009 09:25
Meet Report: Bangy No Smoking meet. Vid6639 The Team-BHP Meet Section 27 8th October 2008 10:13
Full Travelogue uploaded.abad-bangy-tanjore-rameswaram-tvm-bangy-abad ramkya1 Travelogues 35 31st May 2008 20:41


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:29.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks