Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 13th March 2017, 14:05   #76
BHPian

Smile Re: Dubai Team-BHP meet

Hello Guys,

I moved to Dubai in 2015. Nice to see meets happening here as well. Anybody interested in Go Karting? Especially competitive racing? I am trying to see if anyone would like to join and form a team to participate in the Dubai Kartdrome endurance racing. Round 2 is on 28-29 April. The race would be 600 laps long. For anyone, who has not been to Dubai Outdoor Kartdrome, a lap is usually around the 1:11 to 1:13 mark.

600 laps would be a lot of fun but also would require a lot of stamina. So I am looking for some folks who would be interested to have some "serious fun"

If not for this, I am also open to meet for some regular karting sessions.

More information on the endurance racing can be found here - http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/kartdr...-championship/

Cheers
go-pg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2017, 23:18   #77
BHPian

Default Re: Dubai Team-BHP meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by go-pg View Post
Hello Guys,

I moved to Dubai in 2015. Nice to see meets happening here as well. Anybody interested in Go Karting? Especially competitive racing? I am trying to see if anyone would like to join and form a team to participate in the Dubai Kartdrome endurance racing. Round 2 is on 28-29 April. The race would be 600 laps long. For anyone, who has not been to Dubai Outdoor Kartdrome, a lap is usually around the 1:11 to 1:13 mark.

600 laps would be a lot of fun but also would require a lot of stamina. So I am looking for some folks who would be interested to have some "serious fun"

If not for this, I am also open to meet for some regular karting sessions.

More information on the endurance racing can be found here - http://www.dubaiautodrome.com/kartdr...-championship/

Cheers
Hello there,

Saw this post only now. Since I moved from Dubai, I never checked the meets thread until today.

To answer your question, we have had karting meets in the past. I have not known anyone in the group who does competitive karting. But there are members who do track days and drives very often.

Cheers mate!

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 29th June 2017 at 00:31. Reason: Please post regarding the meets here so other members can see and join as well. Thanks!
voyageur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2017, 17:02   #78
BHPian

Default Re: Dubai Team-BHP meet

Did anyone go to the Last Exit along Sheikh Zayed road in the Dubai-Abu Dhabi direction? They have a Death Race theme and it's a nice place for a meetup. I don't have pictures, but look up "Last Exit - Mad X" on YouTube for some pre-opening glimpses.
k_nitin_r is offline   Reply With Quote