Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 8th November 2011, 15:07   #1

Default New Swift 2011 How to set-up clock in Instrument cluster?

Folks,

Can anyone help me with instructions for setting the Clock in the New Swift 2011 instrument cluster?. If I press both the stems ( ie one near RPM meter and the other near speedo, the Hours digit is blinking. I do not know, how to change the time. There is no instruction in the User Manual also. Thanks
bala_chennai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2011, 09:47   #2
BHPian

Default Re: New SWIFT 2011 How to set-up clock in Instrument cluster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bala_chennai View Post
Folks,

Can anyone help me with instructions for setting the Clock in the New Swift 2011 instrument cluster?. If I press both the stems ( ie one near RPM meter and the other near speedo, the Hours digit is blinking. I do not know, how to change the time. There is no instruction in the User Manual also. Thanks
You need to press both the stems to get into the adjusting mode and then press the one on the left to adjust the hour and again press the right to adjust the minute.
Racer_X is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote