| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|28th November 2011, 18:19||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 103,374 Times
Bosch inaugurates "Technical Training Centre" in Delhi
- Bosch inaugurated its second Technical Training Centre in India. Located in New Delhi and built with an investment of 3 crore rupees in association with DEG Germany, the training centre will cater to the north Indian market.
- It will impart training to aspiring engineers, technicians and employees.
- Mr. S. Muralidharan, Vice President said “The automotive industry has graduated from classic Ambassadors to ABS induced high performance cars, from carburetors systems to Electronic fuel injection systems and conventional mechanical braking to electronically controlled braking. Emissions norms have become more stringent. The industry at present however doesn’t possess adequate skilled manpower to cater to this increasing demand. It is anticipated that meeting this demand would require a trained workforce of 2.5 million technicians and mechanics by 2025."
- With a capacity of training 50 people at once, this centre offers 70 specialised training modules for different skill sets like Car Service, Electrical module service, Vehicle maintenance and systems, Workshop & Test Equipment applications, Diesel Fuel Injection Equipment etc.
- It also offers hands on experience of working on automotive technology on actual vehicles in a state of the art practical automotive lab, equipped with diagnostics and test equipment.
|28th November 2011, 18:37||#2|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Thanked: 59 Times
Re: Bosch inaugurates "Technical Training Centre" in Delhi
This is amazing. With the growing automobile industry in India we definitely need this.
One more reason we need this because of our old automobile syllabus where as there are new techs coming up on daily basis.
As to how important or valuable these trainings/courses are - Trust me a 50 % scorer of this course will have more better practical & theoretical knowledge then a BE in Automobiles.
70 specialized training modules is no joke man !! Here in Mercedes Benz its 4 modules & the duration is 2 yrs. This is only to people who are working in dealerships & sponsored by them. For the rest you have a 1 year course with 3 modules.
|The following BHPian Thanks Neil.Bhujbal for this useful post:|
|1st January 2015, 16:17||#3|
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Shimla, Delhi
Thanked: 35 Times
Could you please let me know where this centre is located in Delhi.
My younger brother is a mechanical engineer and he would be thrilled to learn from them.
Thanks in advance.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hero MotoCorp inaugurates 'Centre of Innovation & Technology' in Jaipur||Rajeevraj||Motorbikes||6||19th July 2016 09:52|
|Ford opens technical training centre at Manesar, Gurgaon||Aditya||The Indian Car Scene||3||13th May 2016 15:45|
|Yamaha inaugurates Spare Parts Centre in Tamil Nadu||Aditya||Motorbikes||1||28th April 2016 11:47|
|Bosch inaugurates its 14th manufacturing facility in India||Aditya||The Indian Car Scene||0||27th August 2015 19:32|
|Delhi - Excellent service centre for Fiat Cars by Bosch "Wheel Force Centre"||arjunn||Indian Car Dealerships||45||29th April 2014 14:51|