Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 25th March 2012, 10:49   #1

Default Toyota MR2 Repair

I own a toyota 91 MR2 Turbo, based out of Pune, I am finding it really tough to find a good Garage which can do up the car. There are always these small issues with the car, have spent a year and visited two garages spent money, but all pune garages can do is give stories, no one remotely close to what Arush at Autopsyche can do. I am willing to take my car to Mumbai, can anyone suggest a good garage in mumbai, have the following issues
Cooling: need to replace or repair hoses
Electrical: complete check up
Speedo and RPM not working

Have recently got the engine done up with all orignal toyota parts.
samirkapoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2012, 11:57   #2
BHPian

Default Re: MR2 Repair

Quote:
Originally Posted by samirkapoor View Post
I own a toyota 91 MR2 Turbo, based out of Pune, I am finding it really tough to find a good Garage which can do up the car. There are always these small issues with the car, have spent a year and visited two garages spent money, but all pune garages can do is give stories, no one remotely close to what Arush at Autopsyche can do. I am willing to take my car to Mumbai, can anyone suggest a good garage in mumbai, have the following issues
Cooling: need to replace or repair hoses
Electrical: complete check up
Speedo and RPM not working

Have recently got the engine done up with all orignal toyota parts.
Try Tune Up Plus, Baner.
Same place where I am building my hybrid Lancer
Lancer CK chassis with Cedia 4G94 block with 4G93 DOHC head with a Lancer Petrol F5M41 gearbox.
So I can say,these guys are capable.Their electrician is a very experienced guy.
Try it out.
Was your car at Soheil's place by any chance ? Is it a Gujrat registered red MR2 ?

Last edited by Amey : 25th March 2012 at 12:00.
Amey is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2012, 12:43   #3

Default Re: MR2 Repair

Yes the Car was at Sohils Place but its a MH registration, the GJ one is a Celica.Thanks for your suggestion, will buzz them today itself.
samirkapoor is offline   Reply With Quote