Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Closed Thread
Old 7th April 2006, 11:49   #1
Default State your car Problems

hey guys , i have noticed a lot of people (like me) who own cars and don't know to much about the techincal aspects , for instance my mechanic recently charged me a huge amount of money to service my car and has done a reall bad job cause 3 days later the car is behaving really weird ! so if every 1 could post what problems thay had with their cars and how they got it fixed, it would make it easier not to get robbed for a lot of people .

My problem- my mileage fell from 12 kpl (in city) to 8 kpl after servicing
the problem - a small rubber valve in my main fuel pipe connecting to the engine had ruptured causing fuel to leak slowly

also my car make's a knocking sound every time it goes over any thing bumpy. sometimes even in traffic when i sowly start to accelerate .

Last edited by ancer : 7th April 2006 at 11:50.
Old 7th April 2006, 11:58   #2
Senior - BHPian

ancer u ought to tell us what car u've got, how much on the odo and bout the ride noise tyres size/alloys etc.

Old 7th April 2006, 14:11   #3
Team-BHP Support

Check this thread out for similar topic of discussion.

Closed Thread