Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 20th April 2006, 19:12   #16

Originally Posted by adya33
You are wrong. The worst is Matiz. That car feels so big from inside but actually is very small. So when parking when you feel that if you move even a little you will touch another car. After getting out of car you find to be half cars length remaining.
This was one of the biggest reason why I hated driving Matiz during my car learning days.
That s exactly what i loved about the matiz, It has a crazy tight turning circle and You can park it almost anywhere.
The more i drove it the more i realised how close one could get to anoither car while parking. its was crazy, people in your car are screaming and you are still inching ahead, coz there's stil a foot to go!~!

Man, i really miss that parking ability when i drive into town!!
Revvhead is offline   Reply With Quote