Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Closed Thread
Old 27th April 2006, 11:46   #1
Default kindly advice which things to check for before getting the final delivery of my car

hi everyone;
this is debajyoti from kolkata..a brand new member of this forum and i find it quite responsive.i have booked a new esteem lx and is going to get the delivery this saterday.could u people please sujjest about the necessary things i must check before having the final delivery of the car...please provide me with a checklist that i must see before seeking the delivery of my car...thanks in advance....
Old 27th April 2006, 12:04   #2

hi debajyoti,

My guess is, there would not be anything technically required to check about the car.. but apart from that u can look for

- all those promised accessories
- Odometer not crossing 2 digits less than 50kms (depends on where the RTO was located)
- RTO documents
- any dents/scratches (might have happened during shipping/handling)
- Free fuel coupons
- complimentary gifts (cash/smile)

But always drive it... to find out difference between the demo to actually what u r getting .. there will surely be a difference.. but that is ok.. the dealer expert will always give u an explanation on why so.....
Old 27th April 2006, 12:10   #3
Senior - BHPian

Similar Topic already exists.
Kindly continue you discussion here (New Car PreDelivery Inspection List Part I, II, III and IV (by Kishor kulkarni))

Thread locked.
Closed Thread