Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 25th September 2015, 17:09   #31
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Fiat Siena - Nicely Refurbished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildy View Post
Excellent restoration. It was a delight to see such a passion for your beloved cars.

What are the latest changes you made? Have you changed the color of the car?

Lately, I encountered a Siena Car in my home town. It was a Diesel version manufactured in 2000, and asking Rs. 1,50,000/- (Without Insurance and 80K on Odo) with good running condition. Iam in confusion whether to seal the deal or not.
Thanks Wildy.
I entirely changed the colour from Maroon to Blue and added Alloy wheels. Its my National Highway car, which has covered more than 10 states.

1.5 Lacs is a tad high for a Siena Diesel. They should be in the range of 75k - 1 Lac. Dont spend more than this.
Parts are all available, but a little costlier.
If you need any help, you are welcome to ping me.
Best Wishes.
hillram is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2015, 19:08   #32
BHPian

Default Re: Fiat Siena - Nicely Refurbished

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Thanks Wildy.
I entirely changed the colour from Maroon to Blue and added Alloy wheels. Its my National Highway car, which has covered more than 10 states.

1.5 Lacs is a tad high for a Siena Diesel. They should be in the range of 75k - 1 Lac. Dont spend more than this.
Parts are all available, but a little costlier.
If you need any help, you are welcome to ping me.
Best Wishes.

Wow, That's awesome. Kindly share your experience with this car in Long-Term Ownership Reviews forum. That will be a great help in gaining the knowledge for the new enthusiasts like me.

And thanks a lot for your kind advise on Siena.
Wildy is online now   Reply With Quote