Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2013, 14:57   #1
BHPian
 
swapnil.rahate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 103
Thanked: 7 Times
Default CertifiedCNG: FutureInject CNG system

While surfing the web looking for cng kits available in the market, I came across a company known as CertifiedCNG who sells cng kits with futureinject cng system and claim to be better than the sequential injection cng kits.

Does anybody have an idea of how good these kits are? Has any of our fellow members fitted this kit?

http://www.certifiedcng.com/

Name:  8783174.jpg
Views: 3415
Size:  98.3 KB

Last edited by GTO : 8th November 2013 at 15:43. Reason: Adding Comparo from their website
swapnil.rahate is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2013, 15:58   #2
Senior - BHPian
 
deehunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,052
Thanked: 769 Times
Default Re: CertifiedCNG: FutureInject CNG system

Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnil.rahate View Post
While surfing the web looking for cng kits available in the market, I came across a company known as CertifiedCNG who sells cng kits with futureinject cng system and claim to be better than the sequential injection cng kits.


Except the safe response feature I think all other technologies are just hi-fi names. The processors like c7 and e9i we don't know who makes them and what is their reliability. There is no credible information about this company available so they should probably be playing a third party role in India. I see no direct advantage this system has over popular sequential kits, whatever little I understand from their website is they will regulate the fuel supply with a temperature sensor and flow regulator which is what racing professionals do with fuel regulators as a basic mod for any petrol car apart from FFE and conical filters. The cost advantage they have over others is may be from the ECU/ECM only.
deehunk is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2013, 15:41   #3
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 46
Thanked: 11 Times
Default Certified CNG FutureInject System- New CNG Conversion technique

Hi All

I have searched a whole forum for CNG conversion & came across 3 different types of conversions about which very much has been already posted, those three types are -

1. Open Loop
2. Closed Loop
3. Sequential System

However recently i have seen an add of "World-Class Futureinject CNG Systems" quite often in Newspaper & would like know if anyone have already used there service or If the gurus here can focus some light or share some knowledge on the Pros & cons of this installation.



As per the add it seems that this one is
1. Cheaper than Sequential system.
2. socket to socket fitment as claimed on there website
3. Provides 2 years after sales service & replacement warranty as specified on there Website.
4. Two different types of installation
a) Futureinject system with C7 processor
b) Futureinject Pro with C9 processor.

Would request all fellow BHPian to shed some light on this.

Below is the snap of the advertisement.
Attached Images
 
sankdeshmukh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2014, 17:09   #4
BHPian
 
yashcosmos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 40
Thanked: 49 Times
Default Re: CertifiedCNG: FutureInject CNG system

Hello everyone, needed to bump this old thread since I am in a urgent need of advice, I am planning to install CNG on a used automatic Civic very shortly and I need to know if this system is really as advanced as they are stating.

Another thing I want to highlight is, I called their customer support and inquired the price, they are charging 62,000 for the high end pro system( with a wednesday deal wherein I get Rs.5000 off), meanwhile I inquired from Suraj AutoGas and they are getting me the installation of a sequential kit done at the price of 60,000.

So the price is almost the same, but all I am concerned is if this system is really more advanced than the sequential or not?

Have anyone got a installation done yet?

Urgent feedback will be appreciated.

Regards.
yashcosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2014, 20:41   #5
Senior - BHPian
 
deehunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,052
Thanked: 769 Times
Default Re: CertifiedCNG: FutureInject CNG system

If you are investing 60k for conversion then stick to BRC or Lovato brand, from my experience with LPG kits absolutely no worries.
deehunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2014, 11:33   #6
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 455
Thanked: 101 Times
Default Re: CertifiedCNG: FutureInject CNG system

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashcosmos View Post
Hello everyone, needed to bump this old thread since I am in a urgent need of advice, I am planning to install CNG on a used automatic Civic very shortly and I need to know if this system is really as advanced as they are stating.

Another thing I want to highlight is, I called their customer support and inquired the price, they are charging 62,000 for the high end pro system( with a wednesday deal wherein I get Rs.5000 off), meanwhile I inquired from Suraj AutoGas and they are getting me the installation of a sequential kit done at the price of 60,000.

So the price is almost the same, but all I am concerned is if this system is really more advanced than the sequential or not?

Have anyone got a installation done yet?

Urgent feedback will be appreciated.

Regards.
I've not seen any one on this forum with the FutureInject CNG System as advertised by them, while there are many people ( including me ) who have used services of Suraj Auto and are satisfied with it. Until and unless someone confirms the installation and satisfaction level of the product, I think it's better to wait for someone who has used this system. Also in 60k if I'm not wrong Suraj Auto will be providing a bigger and lighter CNG tank which may not be the case in Futureinject. For Civic Auto I'll recommend Suraj as many of us have done so in Civic A/T by Suraj and are pretty happy with the end result.
saurabhkum is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2014, 11:17   #7
BHPian
 
yashcosmos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 40
Thanked: 49 Times
Default Re: CertifiedCNG: FutureInject CNG system

Have finalized the civic automatic, but I am still in two minds, whether to stick with the traditional Suraj autogas sequential or go with the advanced technology, that is if it really is as advanced as they are claiming.

I don't want that feeling of not going with the best when some day I realize that Futureinject was really as advanced as they claim.

Fellow Bhpians, I am really in a very bad confusion, I have time till this coming thursday, any sort of help is appreciated.

Thank-You.
yashcosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2014, 14:30   #8
BHPian
 
swapnil.rahate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 103
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashcosmos View Post
Have finalized the civic automatic, but I am still in two minds, whether to stick with the traditional Suraj autogas sequential or go with the advanced technology, that is if it really is as advanced as they are claiming.

I don't want that feeling of not going with the best when some day I realize that Futureinject was really as advanced as they claim.

Fellow Bhpians, I am really in a very bad confusion, I have time till this coming thursday, any sort of help is appreciated.

Thank-You.
Did you get your car CNG? Please provide some details
swapnil.rahate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2014, 17:17   #9
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Re: CertifiedCNG: FutureInject CNG system

any updates about the FutureInject? Did you use their services? Please provide some details.
draz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2014, 15:45   #10
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: GURGAON
Posts: 1
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Re: CertifiedCNG: FutureInject CNG system

Saw this review on Mouth shut.. seems this company is more into smart marketing than a smarter technology..
http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Gene...iew-outpottmur (Beware of certified cng they misguide consumers)


Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnil.rahate View Post
While surfing the web looking for cng kits available in the market, I came across a company known as CertifiedCNG who sells cng kits with futureinject cng system and claim to be better than the sequential injection cng kits.

Does anybody have an idea of how good these kits are? Has any of our fellow members fitted this kit?

http://www.certifiedcng.com/

Attachment 1163059
vijaykalwani is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CNG Oil Change - Regular or any CNG specials? panky12345 Technical Stuff 5 20th May 2016 11:56
Wagon R LXI CNG Vs Wagon R VXI + CNG Kit ajay387 Hatchbacks 37 7th October 2013 22:54
Company Workhorse : New Eeco 5 seater CNG or Used Dzire + CNG kit? NMM What Car? 2 4th February 2013 19:29
Swift Lxi (CNG Fitted) vs Santro GLS (CNG) coolaxe Hatchbacks 18 28th June 2012 16:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:34.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks