Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 19th June 2015, 16:55   #16
Default Re: Chevrolet Cruze: Clutch / Gearbox problem

Originally Posted by Rahul Bhalgat View Post
Disheartened to hear this.

Even in the ASS, it is not easy to re-produce the original fit and finish. But I think ASS can solve your problem of hard gear shift and stronger clutch push back....
Thanks for such an informative post. I'll take it up with the A.S.S., probably talk to them about this now and request them to fix all this in the next scheduled service. I'll be heading home on Monday, and check the damping material for now.

This replacement happened in Nov 2014, which coincided perfectly with the time I got the new petrol i20 elite. Everything in that car feels so soft, light and silent (oh the power steering), that I thought maybe I started feeling that the Cruze felt 'hard/rough' after driving the new i20 everyday in those two weeks. You gave me an idea actually: I should get somebody who owns the Cruze to drive my car and tell me if it drives normal.
charlesdaniel7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2015, 20:49   #17
Default Re: Chevrolet Cruze: Clutch / Gearbox problem

Any one has any idea how much it will come for overhauling the cruze engine? My 2011 cruze which is driven for only 30k is having some engine related issues as per the mechanic(A.S.S).The symptoms of possible engine issues are positive.And its out of warranty too
lancer_maniac is offline   Reply With Quote