| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|6th September 2006, 21:31||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2004
Thanked: 19 Times
Planning to put Auto LPG in my Santro.
- Which is the good work shop in Chennai.
- How much milage I will get it?
- How about maintenance part?
- How much this kit will cost?
- I will be driving around 750 KM per month. Is it worth to put it?
- Hope I will have both Petrol and Auto LPG?
- Drive mostly in around city?
- How about power whille driving in LPG
- What is the difference between Auto LPG and Auto CNG?
- Optra and Lancer comes only in CNG model why not LPG
- But I don't see any CNG here in Chennai and no LPG in Delhi.(any reason )
Thanks in advance.
|8th September 2006, 16:37||#2|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Jul 2006
Thanked: 445 Times
VMG, i would suggest you do a search of this forum & you will find answers to all your queries. these things have been discussed before. pick up a thread & if you have any more doubts, then post a reply in that thread.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|New WagonR Duo OR Chevy Spark LS LPG OR Hyundai i10 LPG?||Oxy||Hatchbacks||39||24th August 2014 08:02|
|Santro GL LPG or Spark LS LPG||arunjeetsingh||Hatchbacks||13||28th April 2010 14:37|
|LPG car for my parents (Old Alto or new 800 LPG)||jits_1998||Hatchbacks||7||9th October 2009 11:19|
|Palio 1.2 fitted with LPG Kit - Petrol level keeps coming down in LPG Mode||shineshine||Technical Stuff||9||10th May 2009 04:52|
|Wagon-R: VXi+LPG OR LXi+Upgrades+LPG? EDIT: Now booked LXi||sohu9||Hatchbacks||14||16th January 2007 13:37|