| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|19th September 2006, 17:23||#1|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Apr 2006
Thanked: 8 Times
I have a maruti 800, in fact this is my second one, and in between had a palio as well. In both my maruti 800s, i somewhat ended up with the same problem - the tyres behaving crazy. and to be honest, it doesnt give a good feel about going for a drive.
Now I m facing the same problem yet again. A new car, about 1.5 yrs old, 11.5k km run, a bit of rough riding and what do I end up with? Wobbling tyres, less air pressure every now and then, valve pins that have gone for a toss and now signs of out of shape wheel rims the way my tyre moves.
I m fed up of asking maruti or the tyre mechanics a solution for these and thought this is a better place to put the request. I need technical help in solving this issue once and for all. So please help:
1. I am tending to fill my air twice in a week, and thats not a good sign
2. My wheel does not move in a complete circular motion, its very slightly elliptical (like i can say looks like out of shape)
3. my tyres themselves look to be out of shape (the rubber i mean)
4. wheel alignments dont seem to solve the issue either
1. does this necessiate change in tyres
2. does this require moving to alloys/change in rims?
How does one avoid these issues? I m desperate - help !
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Virus problems/spyware problems! post here!||SirAlec||Gadgets, Computers & Software||10||16th July 2014 00:05|
|Niggles, problems (Tyre and Stalling) in Palio 1.6 Sports 2007||anurag_p80||Technical Stuff||31||19th July 2010 17:31|
|Mahindra Scorpio CRDE 2007 - Problems 'n' Problems||chandrda||Technical Stuff||3||13th November 2009 09:59|
|BMW E32 Tyre Problems....||sivsk_E36M3||Tyre & Alloy wheel Section||5||13th August 2005 16:34|