Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2017, 06:39   #181
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,831
Thanked: 9,292 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styler View Post
1. Front Wheel Bearings (Left and Right)
Are they integrated into the hub?? If yes then:

Part No: 43402-57L50
Name: HUB ASSY WHEEL
Price: Rs. 7944


Quote:
2. Complete Steering Rack Assembly
Posting pics of steering components and its part numbers.
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture1.jpg

Quote:
3. Iridium Spark Plugs X 4
No idea if its Iridium or not, but these are the recommended spark plugs as per parts manual

Part No: 09482-00494
Name: SPARK PLUG NGK BKR6E-11
Price: Rs. 196

Part No: 09482-00508
Name: SPARK PLUG Denso K20PR-U11
Price: Rs. 196

Part No: 09482-00549
Name: SPARK PLUG (NGK IFR5J11)
Price: Rs. 1126
Leoshashi is online now   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2017, 19:47   #182
BHPian
 
balenoed_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 247
Thanked: 371 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

Edit: A quick search on Google for the part number gave this result. Looks like they have it in ready stock.
https://boodmo.com/catalog/part-glas...242.1488795718
Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post

Went ahead and ordered from that supplier that you found. Estimated delivery- May-15 though. Will wait it out.
Got it and fitted. They had informed me in advance that the part has a small damage, and will ship it if I am okay with that and will also give 50% discount. The damage was just that two of those clips were broken. I was fine with that and it fitted perfectly with rest of the clips. Came out cheaper.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-img_20170429_083440233.jpg
balenoed_ is online now   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2017, 19:53   #183
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,831
Thanked: 9,292 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balenoed_ View Post
Got it and fitted. They had informed me in advance that the part has a small damage, and will ship it if I am okay with that and will also give 50% discount. The damage was just that two of those clips were broken. I was fine with that and it fitted perfectly with rest of the clips. Came out cheaper.
Excellent. Thanks for reverting.

I have seen that they stock some extremely rare to find and discontinued spares. And they are transparent in their dealings.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 2nd May 2017 at 13:06. Reason: Grammar.
Leoshashi is online now   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2017, 10:39   #184
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: delhi
Posts: 82
Thanked: Once
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Looking to get the wipers changed for Ritz Zxi. Please tell the price for same.

Last edited by Eddy : 1st May 2017 at 12:26. Reason: typo
del.guy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2017, 11:39   #185
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 753
Thanked: 1,047 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by del.guy22 View Post
looking to get the wipers changed for Ritz Zxi. Please tell the price for same.
Why you want to go to the MASS and change? It is a DIY job and you can buy an aftermarket one off the shelf and change yourself in2 minutes flat. And costs much cheaper too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
1.
Part No: 83502-60G00
Name: REGULATOR ASSY REAR WINDOW LH
Price: Rs. 14645
Took the car to the scrap dealer who is also a specialist in power windows in Shivajinagar area as MASS declined to repair and instead change the assembly. The doubt I had is the window used to move around 2 inches and get jammed indiating the motor was working and something to do with the guides.

He observed the working and removed the trims form the door and removed the entire assembly. The cable was spliced in a couple of places and that was hindering the movement of the windows. Replaced the cable from his reel with cleaning the entire assembly and regreasing the same. Voila it now works flawlessly. The entore thing took 2 hours and 1.5k from my wallet but I now sleep peacefully.

Last edited by Eddy : 1st May 2017 at 12:25. Reason: Please do not post back to back messages on the same thread. Use the edit option to modify your post within 30 minutes. Thanks
unk9ja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2017, 11:56   #186
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,831
Thanked: 9,292 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by del.guy22 View Post
looking to get the wipers changed for Ritz Zxi. Please tell the price for same.
You have the option of changing just the rubber part(blade) or the entire assembly.

Front
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Blade assembly(rubber part plus base)

Part No: 38340M83K00
Name: BLADE ASSY WIPER RH
Price: Rs. 180

Part No: 38340M83K10
Name: BLADE ASSY WIPER LH
Price: Rs. 210

Just the rubber part or blade

Part No: 38346M83K00
Name: .BLADE
Price: Rs. 140

Part No: 38346M83K10
Name: .BLADE
Price: Rs. 128


Rear
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture1.jpg

Blade assembly(rubber part plus base)

Part Number: 38340M75J00
Name: BLADE ASSY WIPER
Price: 325

Just the rubber part or blade

Part Number: 38346M75J00
Name: .RUBBER BLADE
Price: Rs.184

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 1st May 2017 at 11:57.
Leoshashi is online now   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2017, 08:59   #187
BHPian
 
Styler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 375
Thanked: 189 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Dear Shashi Ji

Your help with Part Numbers was awesome. I ordered all the parts required at a MGP Outlet GAPL near my house in Vasant Kunj. All parts except the Wiper Motor Assembly have arrived in 3 days.

I now need your help with the following for my Grand Vitara 2007
1. Front Disk Pads
2. We have to replace Link Rod, Bushes etc in the front suspension. Can you please post the image of the link rod and the bushes around it so that we can choose what we want and place an order.

Thanks a lot for all your help

Styler
Styler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2017, 11:35   #188
BHPian
 
Styler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 375
Thanked: 189 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Shashi Ji

We opened the wheels to examine everything. The bushes seem fine. We just need the Link rods and the brake pads for now.

Here are the pictures of the Link Rod, and Brake Pads that I need.

Right now I just need to order

1. Disk Pads - Original ones are Hitachi with Hitachi SJ04A FP65JI engraved, and J016 Stamped on it.
2. Door Stoppers Part No: 8180-65J02 Name: Front Door Open Stop .
(Sridhar tells us that all 4 (for the 4 doors are the same, kindly confirm)
3. Link Rods (Image Attached)

Kindly see if you can give part numbers for 1 & 3.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-linkrod.jpg  

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-brakepads.jpg  


Last edited by Styler : 2nd May 2017 at 11:41.
Styler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2017, 12:36   #189
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,831
Thanked: 9,292 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styler View Post
Right now I just need to order

1. Disk Pads - Original ones are Hitachi with Hitachi SJ04A FP65JI engraved, and J016 Stamped on it.
Part Number: 55200-65J11
Name: PAD SET DISC BRAKE
Price: Rs. 5824


Quote:
2. Door Stoppers Part No: 8180-65J02 Name: Front Door Open Stop .
(Sridhar tells us that all 4 (for the 4 doors are the same, kindly confirm)
It has different part numbers for front and back.

Front-It is interchangeable between front right and front left though

Part Number: 81810-65J01/J02
Name: STOP FRONT DOOR OPEN
Price: Rs. 783/953*

Rear
81830-65J01/J02
Name: STOP REAR DOOR OPEN
Price: Rs. 783/953*

*Most probably you'll get J02 which is costs Rs. 953


Quote:
3. Link Rods (Image Attached)
Part Number: 42420-65J00
Name: JOINT STAB BALL
Price: Rs. 1633

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Also, I saw there was some confusion regarding the belt. Problem is, I don't understand names like Sepentine belt/Main fan belt(isn't the fan electric??) etc. I gave you the part number for this thing:

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture1.jpg

Do let me know if you meant some other thing.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is online now   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2017, 13:35   #190
BHPian
 
no_boundaries's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 154
Thanked: 64 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Please Suggest -
I'm in need of 2 parts for the Celerio ZXi -

1. Window Beading (Rear Right door, Outer Beading) - In the process of installing a black sticker on the B pillar the installer pried the beading open for a good finish, however in the process ended up bending the beading and now it wouldn't go back to its grove (on B pillar). Looks like the clip is broken.

2. Cabin AC Filter - Needs this part that's specifically made for Celerio.

Thank you.
no_boundaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 13:18   #191
BHPian
 
Styler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 375
Thanked: 189 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

LeoShashi Ji

I discussed the main belt with my mechanics. It is the right belt - Water pump belt which is the main belt. I will get it later today.

Right now my Grand Vitara has gone for Denting and Painting. We are just waiting for the front Bumper to arrive.

In the mean while can you kindly give me the part number of the Right Tail Light for the Grand Vitara Manual, Dec 2007

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Styler
Styler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 13:42   #192
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,831
Thanked: 9,292 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_boundaries View Post
Please Suggest -
I'm in need of 2 parts for the Celerio ZXi -

1. Window Beading (Rear Right door, Outer Beading) - In the process of installing a black sticker on the B pillar the installer pried the beading open for a good finish, however in the process ended up bending the beading and now it wouldn't go back to its grove (on B pillar). Looks like the clip is broken.

Thank you.
Hello Sir,

Unfortunately I cannot help you with confidence, as your car isn't the one which is supported by my manual(kindly refer post 1 of this thread).

Still I tried to find something, but I cannot guarantee the price. However, it will give you a rough idea about the same.

Part Number: 83831M76M00
Name: WEATHERSTRIP, RR DOOR OUT RH
Price: Rs. 170

Quote:
2. Cabin AC Filter - Needs this part that's specifically made for Celerio.
Couldn't find anything about this. Maruti's MGA brochure also doesn't suggest anything for Celerio, whereas they have filters for Altos and WagonRs. Sorry. Kindly contact your MASS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styler View Post
LeoShashi Ji

I discussed the main belt with my mechanics. It is the right belt - Water pump belt which is the main belt. I will get it later today.
Great.

Quote:
Right now my Grand Vitara has gone for Denting and Painting. We are just waiting for the front Bumper to arrive.

In the mean while can you kindly give me the part number of the Right Tail Light for the Grand Vitara Manual, Dec 2007
Part Number: 35650-65J11
Name: LAMP UNIT RR COMBINATION RH
Price: Rs. 2574


PS:
Looks like you are having a major restoration of your Grand Vitara. Do post pictures once it is done.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is online now   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 14:32   #193
BHPian
 
Styler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 375
Thanked: 189 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post

PS:
Looks like you are having a major restoration of your Grand Vitara. Do post pictures once it is done.

Regards,
Shashi
Sure Shashi,

I will surely post pictures once it is ready.
I owe you a good treat once it is ready. You have been a great help.

Styler
Styler is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 17:26   #194
BHPian
 
Styler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 375
Thanked: 189 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Shashi Ji

I was at the MGP store to pick up everything. We remembered Mud Flaps.
The person there could find only the Rear Mud Flaps (Part No 72261-65J00) Same for Left and Right for around Rs 720 each and I ordered a pair. Can you confirm this is correct, as people are telling me the Vitara Mud Flaps should be much more expensive.

Also I ordered a Fog Light of the Swift, The mechanics said it will fit into the Grand Vitara.

I gave the Denter/Painter the Front Bumper, Now he is asking me for the Front Bumper brackets. I have no idea what he wants, so I have told him to go the the MGP store right opposite and get those. If you have any idea please post the part numbers for these too.

Styler

Last edited by Styler : 3rd May 2017 at 17:37.
Styler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2017, 22:43   #195
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,831
Thanked: 9,292 Times
Default re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styler View Post
Shashi Ji

I was at the MGP store to pick up everything. We remembered Mud Flaps.
The person there could find only the Rear Mud Flaps (Part No 72261-65J00) Same for Left and Right for around Rs 720 each and I ordered a pair. Can you confirm this is correct, as people are telling me the Vitara Mud Flaps should be much more expensive.
Part No: 72261-65J00
Name: FLAP REAR MUD
Price: Rs. 710


Quote:

Also I ordered a Fog Light of the Swift, The mechanics said it will fit into the Grand Vitara.

I gave the Denter/Painter the Front Bumper, Now he is asking me for the Front Bumper brackets. I have no idea what he wants, so I have told him to go the the MGP store right opposite and get those. If you have any idea please post the part numbers for these too.

Styler
Guess he meant the side brackets.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Part No: 71731-65J00
Name: HOLDER FR BUMPER SIDE
Price: Rs. 266

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is online now   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Maruti Genuine Accessories and Parts PriceList deepakchiniwal Technical Stuff 124 26th February 2017 14:44
Parts catalog for Suvega, Innocenti and Enfield Prince alok_balsekar Motorbikes 11 16th December 2012 00:49
Suzuki parts catalog online Irfanulla Technical Stuff 0 21st March 2010 23:41
body kit for verna-genuine or non genuine ram_hyundai Modifications & Accessories 11 10th November 2007 19:39


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 00:07.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks