Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2017, 12:46   #346
Senior - BHPian
 
samsag12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Nawaabs
Posts: 1,606
Thanked: 198 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Need help regarding the following:

Car : Maruti 800
Model:AC MPFI 4 speed

Part no. required for;

1. Injector "O" rings
2. Rubber/plastic collar for engine air filter duct/pipe, throttle body end
samsag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2017, 16:16   #347
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,843
Thanked: 9,634 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
1. Injector "O" rings
Part No: 09320M09022
Name: CUSHION INJECTOR
Price: Rs. 20

Quote:
2. Rubber/plastic collar for engine air filter duct/pipe, throttle body end
What's this?? Can you kindly illustrate it using an image??

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is online now   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2017, 17:20   #348
Senior - BHPian
 
samsag12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Nawaabs
Posts: 1,606
Thanked: 198 Times
Default

Hey thanks for part no. of O rings.

Regarding the collar, it's the rubber gasket ring which acts as seal between the aluminium throttle body and air filter pipe connected to it.
This is fixed over the throttle body air dam opening onto which the plastic air filter pipe is fixed.
samsag12 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2017, 01:25   #349
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,843
Thanked: 9,634 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Hey thanks for part no. of O rings.

Regarding the collar, it's the rubber gasket ring which acts as seal between the aluminium throttle body and air filter pipe connected to it.
This is fixed over the throttle body air dam opening onto which the plastic air filter pipe is fixed.
Couldn't find any such part. All I could find is a clamp.

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg
Leoshashi is online now   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2017, 05:31   #350
BHPian
 
baby_antu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 96
Thanked: 46 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi

My uncle owns a 5-S Maruti 800, the same model which you have. He needs the part details and price of the following:

1. Head Assembly
2. Catalytic converter
3. Oxygen Sensor
4. Alternator

Thanks.
baby_antu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2017, 18:38   #351
Senior - BHPian
 
samsag12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Nawaabs
Posts: 1,606
Thanked: 198 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Couldn't find any such part. All I could find is a clamp.

Attachment 1663573
Okay, no issues, seems like its not The "part" as per Maruti, must be A part of some kit/packing.

BTW a big thanks to you for the part no., got the O rings today from MGP store.
samsag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2017, 18:48   #352
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,843
Thanked: 9,634 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsag12 View Post
Okay, no issues, seems like its not The "part" as per Maruti, must be A part of some kit/packing.

BTW a big thanks to you for the part no., got the O rings today from MGP store.
Welcome sir.

Those O rings have an interesting story behind them. The part number which is written in M800s book is SGP and costs 300 per cushion. So for 3 cushions alone, you'll need to spend close to 900 rupees.

Last year I was in a similar dilemma, so did some research and came up with this part number. Spent many sleepless nights over the tiny cushions. It's probably of Alto, but does the job perfectly.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is online now   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2017, 18:52   #353
BHPian
 
pedrolourenco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Margao, Goa
Posts: 736
Thanked: 426 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

I just read the thread in the DIY Section on the Variable Intermittent wiper mod. I am thinking of doing the same on my wife's Celerio. While at it I also wanted to explore the possibility of fitting a rear wash/wipe. Can I have a list of parts I would require for that?
Another mod I would like to do is the remote tailgate opener. I had done this mod on my Alto using the parts (Dual lever, Cable and Latch) from the Alto Vxi. Any idea which model parts are compatible with the Celerio? Mine is a Celerio Vxi AMT.
pedrolourenco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2017, 19:05   #354
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,843
Thanked: 9,634 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
I just read the thread in the DIY Section on the Variable Intermittent wiper mod. I am thinking of doing the same on my wife's Celerio. While at it I also wanted to explore the possibility of fitting a rear wash/wipe. Can I have a list of parts I would require for that?
Another mod I would like to do is the remote tailgate opener. I had done this mod on my Alto using the parts (Dual lever, Cable and Latch) from the Alto Vxi. Any idea which model parts are compatible with the Celerio? Mine is a Celerio Vxi AMT.
Sorry, no questions about mods.

Having said that, you can make a list of the spares from this link: http://oriparts.com/7/54/1497/472257

You can also get an idea about the spares needed and process followed for adding rear wiper: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-do...aruti-zen.html (DIY: Adding a rear wiper to the Maruti Zen)

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is online now   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2017, 19:08   #355
Senior - BHPian
 
Captain Slow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,253
Thanked: 640 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Can you help me with the part number of the MGP Tyre Valves?
Captain Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2017, 19:10   #356
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,843
Thanked: 9,634 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
Can you help me with the part number of the MGP Tyre Valves?
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-valves.jpg

Bought it a few weeks ago.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is online now   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2017, 15:17   #357
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,843
Thanked: 9,634 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_antu View Post
Hi

My uncle owns a 5-S Maruti 800, the same model which you have. He needs the part details and price of the following:

1. Head Assembly
2. Catalytic converter
3. Oxygen Sensor
4. Alternator

Thanks.
Hi Anant. Somehow skipped your post, apologies for the same.

1.
Part No: 11110M84401
Name: HEAD COMP CYLINDER (MPFI/F8D)
Price: Rs. 21,762.50

2.
Part No: 14250M844M1
Name: CASE COMPCATALYST(MPFI/F8D)
Price: Rs. 10850.5

3.
Part No: 18213-63E60
Name: SENSOR OXYGEN
Price: Rs.9396

4.
Part No: 31400M50A00
Name: GENERATOR ASSY(F8D & F8B WITH AC)
Price: Rs. 9317

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is online now   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2017, 15:34   #358
BHPian
 
thepilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Baroda, Gujarat
Posts: 52
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Hello shashi.
I recently replaced all four struts of my 2004 Baleno vxi at a nearby FNG. However he wasn't able to procure the bushes for replacement. I wanted to know if they are available. I am looking to replace all the rubber bushes which are part of the suspension
thepilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2017, 15:46   #359
BHPian
 
Maverick79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 568
Thanked: 522 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Hi Sashi,
I own a '98 M 800 AC. 4 speed Manual transmission.
Looking for converting it into Auto box.
Pls share the part no of old Auto Box complete kit.

Also, can I use the Zen/ Esteem Auto box for this Engine. Need to check the compatibility.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Maverick79
Maverick79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2017, 15:57   #360
Senior - BHPian
 
Leoshashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: India
Posts: 1,843
Thanked: 9,634 Times
Default Re: Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepilot View Post
Hello shashi.
I recently replaced all four struts of my 2004 Baleno vxi at a nearby FNG. However he wasn't able to procure the bushes for replacement. I wanted to know if they are available. I am looking to replace all the rubber bushes which are part of the suspension
Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture.jpg

Maruti Genuine Parts (MGP) Catalog: Post your queries here (model list on Pg 1)-capture1.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick79 View Post
Hi Sashi,
I own a '98 M 800 AC. 4 speed Manual transmission.
Looking for converting it into Auto box.
Pls share the part no of old Auto Box complete kit.

Also, can I use the Zen/ Esteem Auto box for this Engine. Need to check the compatibility.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Maverick79
I won't recommend as most of the crucial parts of 800 AT were SGP/Made in Japan, and discontinued long time back. Some small spares are available but they too are hard to get. You can try sourcing parts from a used car.

Regarding Esteem and Zen's Autobox, I don't think they'd be compatible with the F8B.

Regards,
Shashi

Last edited by Leoshashi : 5th August 2017 at 15:58.
Leoshashi is online now   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Maruti Genuine Accessories and Parts PriceList deepakchiniwal Technical Stuff 124 26th February 2017 14:44
Parts catalog for Suvega, Innocenti and Enfield Prince alok_balsekar Motorbikes 11 16th December 2012 00:49
Suzuki parts catalog online Irfanulla Technical Stuff 0 21st March 2010 23:41
body kit for verna-genuine or non genuine ram_hyundai Modifications & Accessories 11 10th November 2007 19:39


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 13:18.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks