Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 12th July 2017, 21:48   #16
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Shocked! ₹65 refund initiated by 99rpm.com for leaking engine oil can

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Guys,
One of the three bottles ordered were leaking. Instantly shot an email to 99rpm (email: sales@99rpm.com).
No response from them even after I sent them multiple reminders from 2nd July, 2017 (1 remainder email a day). Lost hope and thought of getting something else and going ahead with the service. So did a last try and sent them another email yesterday night. Got a reply today morning at 09:26 saying:

"Refund initiated against my order. Please check email for further details!"
Terrible! My suggestions:

Post this on Facebook.
Mail to the indian distributor and/or manufacturer for Selenia for damage to their reputation.
Dispute part of the payment on your debit or credit card and enclose proof of damaged goods.

Last edited by SDP : 12th July 2017 at 22:32. Reason: Please quote only relevant portions of the post and not entire large post
itwasntme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2017, 15:47   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Shocked! ₹65 refund initiated by 99rpm.com for leaking engine oil can

Quote:
Guys,

I had purchased engine oil for my Swift ZDi from 99rpm website

[b][i]One of the three bottles ordered were leaking.
Sir, my empathy with you for having received damaged goods and a very poor after sales service response.

Maybe I am out of touch so forgive me for posing this question -Why would you or any one else order fluids of any kind over the web for delivery via a courier service? - Oils, milk, eggs - something tells me that failure is built into the process. I am not for a moment chiding you just stating that fluids are best bought over the counter.
V.Narayan is online now   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2017, 16:16   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
Why would you or any one else order fluids of any kind over the web for delivery via a courier service? - Oils, milk, eggs - something tells me that failure is built into the process.
Yes Sir, you are right.

Shouldn't have done such a thing. Learnt it the hard way. :( I'd better go to the MGP guy and get the supplies hereon.
a4anurag is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2017, 16:21   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Yes Sir, you are right.

Shouldn't have done such a thing. Learnt it the hard way. :( I'd better go to the MGP guy and get the supplies hereon.
Thank you for taking my comment in good spirit. Best of luck.
V.Narayan is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2017, 17:59   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
Maybe I am out of touch so forgive me for posing this question -Why would you or any one else order fluids of any kind over the web for delivery via a courier service? - Oils, milk, eggs - something tells me that failure is built into the process.
With due respect sir, I have simply stopped going physically for any groceries at all. My go-to 'person' is now Amazon be it milk, cooking oils, juices, spreads, eggs or anything under the sun. In my experience of using them for the last 1 year+, they are packed expertly and IF spilt, taken back with out a word of protest.

To be blunt, 99rpm are behaving like boorish dinosaurs in this online world.
itwasntme is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote