Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Closed Thread
Old 15th January 2007, 07:18   #1
Default Do-It-Yourself Nitrous Oxide System

I was just going through this website. Is it really that simple to make a Nitrous kit by yourself? Has anyone back home in India tried this? If so, what were your experiences? If there is any other thread on this, I request the mods to merge the threads. On the same website, I also found this link which basically says that doing simple mods like just adding a K&N filter, or just bigger exhausts will add nothing to the performance, and that to see any effect, one has to go the whole way- like bigger intake, bigger carb, high-lift cams, port and polish the headers, bigger bore cylinders, and complete free flow exhaust. That is very disappointing to me, as I have been looking for little miracles like just a K&N or just a free-flow to add punch to my drive. What do you people feel about this website? Is the info credible?
Old 15th January 2007, 12:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Please check the following URL for more info

Closed Thread