| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|20th April 2007, 10:37||#2|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Thanked: 19,375 Times
Ramki, how many kms have you done on your alto. Which service are you referring to. after the 3 free services its around Rs.500 for servicing. Then it depends on parts replaced if out of warranty.
Something like the fuel filter is like Rs.90.
|28th June 2010, 14:36||#4|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked: 378 Times
Alto Lxi (2008) Recommended maintenance every 20,000 km or 2 years, whichever is earlier:
1. Spark Plugs - NGK spark plugs cost me 375 Rs for three plugs (labor excluded)
2. Coolant - Castrol Extreme Protection 1 liter - 250 Rs (I didn't need this full one liter coolant- I needed only 2.5 liters of 'Coolant + Water' mixed in the ratio 1:2)
3. Gear oil - 2.1 liters (3 liters of Mobilube 80w90 cost me 560 Rs)
4. Brake Fluid - yet to change
5. Air Filter - yet to change
Engine oil and oil filter (Recommended every 5000 km or 6 months, whichever is earlier)
Note from Mod : Please do NOT bump up one old thread after another. This thread is closed.
Last edited by GTO : 29th June 2010 at 11:01. Reason: Adding thread closure note
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Spares Cost : Aveo/Baleno/Fiesta/NHC||venkatrx||Sedans||140||6th July 2011 22:11|
|Chevrolet: Quality of after-sales service and cost of spares, etc||ivar1951||Indian Car Dealerships||2||8th September 2009 19:18|
|Cost of Parts: 19 Cents; Cost of Shipping: $998,798!!!||iraghava||Shifting gears||4||18th August 2007 10:16|