Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 23rd September 2014, 14:59   #46
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Dent on my swift

bumping this old post. Could you share the details of the paint shop &/or your FNG, will help us all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styler View Post
Okay people the Camry Came back. I'm so glad, it looks as good as new.
I finally trusted my Friendly Neighborhood Mechanic who is a good friend too to take the Car from my place, get it painted from the best painter he knows and get it back.
Total Expenses were 2,800 (800 Paid to Repair the Bumper, and 2000 for the Paint).
I am attaching a couple of pictures here.
Thanks everybody for all the advice.

Styler
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2014, 16:22   #47
BHPian

Hi
I don't have the numbers of the Bumper Repair person or the Painter Ramesh as my Neighborhood car mechanics got it done for me.
I know the location though. The Bumper Repair shop and the Painter Ramesh work from the Car repair Market on the Aruna Asaf Ali Marg in Vasant Kunj.
There is a car repair market just before Fortis Hospital when you are driving from JNU.
The bumper repair guys are just there. You will see Bumpers hung.
If you ask for the Painter Ramesh in this small car repair market, you will be find him easily.
Styler
Styler is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2014, 12:16   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
bumping this old post. Could you share the details of the paint shop &/or your FNG, will help us all.
Quote:
I don't have the numbers of the Bumper Repair person or the Painter Ramesh as my Neighborhood car mechanics got it done for me.
For Bumper Repair, can recommend the Noida Bumper repair shop at Sukhdev market. I had recently got my Santro's rear bumper repaired here for a very reasonable 100 Rs.
Dent on my swift-noida-bumper-repair-shop.jpg

Other than this, I have on occassion had my Innova's bumper repaired at Palika Bhawan (opposite Hyatt Regency). But, can't recall the name of the guy.
joybhowmik is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2014, 11:58   #49
BHPian

hi guys,

a bump/dimple above my polo door. Where can i get this fixed in delhi ncr and estimated cost ?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Dent on my swift-img_20141009_112921.jpg  

rana_kirti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2014, 13:28   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Hi
I know the location though. The Bumper Repair shop and the Painter Ramesh work from the Car repair Market on the Aruna Asaf Ali Marg in Vasant Kunj.
There is a car repair market just before Fortis Hospital when you are driving from JNU.
The bumper repair guys are just there. You will see Bumpers hung.
If you ask for the Painter Ramesh in this small car repair market, you will be find him easily.
Styler
hi Styler,

thanks for the details. i recently did denting painting my swift from the Ramesh a few days back. An excellent job indeed. he was looking to get in touch with you. i told him i'll pass his no to you. kindly give him a call. his no is 7836863802.

cheers.
rana_kirti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th December 2014, 14:01   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rana_kirti View Post
hi Styler,

thanks for the details. i recently did denting painting my swift from the Ramesh a few days back. An excellent job indeed. he was looking to get in touch with you. i told him i'll pass his no to you. kindly give him a call. his no is 7836863802.

cheers.
Thanks. I will speak to him.
Styler is offline   Reply With Quote