Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 5th July 2007, 12:00   #16
BHPian

Hi guys ,

My santro given for 1st service to DSC and i asked the service advisor regarding the Dinitrol treatment and he said they have that .
Moreover when i was just going through the Delivery challan i found a comment that "Under chassis treatment pending",immediately i rang up my sales guy and he promptly replied that they are going to do it free of cost.Saved around Rs2500.00 i think so.

Thanks guys for all your prompt replies.

Regards,
Hari.
hari78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2007, 21:17   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Its on cresant road, a cuting on GN chetty road, near the jain temple.
@ajo: I suppose you are referring to M/S Balaji Distributors. They are the ones that I was referring to and your details on the topography is right.
rr_zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2008, 19:55   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari78 View Post
Hi guys ,

My santro given for 1st service to DSC and i asked the service advisor regarding the Dinitrol treatment and he said they have that .
Moreover when i was just going through the Delivery challan i found a comment that "Under chassis treatment pending",immediately i rang up my sales guy and he promptly replied that they are going to do it free of cost.Saved around Rs2500.00 i think so.

Thanks guys for all your prompt replies.

Regards,
Hari.
Hi Hari even i am looking to get Dinitrol treatment done for my car.Can u tell me the difference between this and the 3M treatment.When i left my car for service at Kun i was quoted 4000 rs for 3M rust proof coating (3500 plus taxes).Is this treatment available across all dealers?
knownstrangerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 14:43   #19
BHPian

Yes it is available at all dealerships , maybe DSC offers DINITROL while KUN offers 3M.

From product wise both are good.
hari78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 23:03   #20
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari78 View Post
Yes it is available at all dealerships , maybe DSC offers DINITROL while KUN offers 3M.

From product wise both are good.
I had called both Kun and DSC was given different quotes but both said they offered something which was approved and tested by Hyundai.DSC quoted 2500 plus taxes while Kun quoted 3500 plus taxes.If its the same that they offer why the difference in rates? any ideas anyone?
knownstrangerr is offline   Reply With Quote