Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 4th July 2007, 11:46   #16
Team-BHP Support

abinesh, while i am not in a position to comment on the Technical aspect of your problem, my suggestion is to proceed to some other dealer other than Pratham, and get your car checked.
benbsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2007, 12:08   #17
Senior - BHPian

Now that it is the rainy season, check and clean out all the connections in the fuse box, and also the relays.
hvkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2007, 12:14   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
I would have to agree with mclaren, although I don't expect any harm to the pulley. Just have the Crank sensor checked.
I had the same problem in my santro. The crank sensor was fine. Just it's wiring was eaten away by rats. So without the crank sensor inputs coming to the ECU, engine shuts off. Normally if A.S.S guys run the engine diagnostics, they would be able to find it out.
mainak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2007, 20:38   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abinesh View Post
The vehicle does not start for about 10 minutes. When it finally starts the light comes on. If I switch it off then and start after another 10 minutes it goes away.
as i said the warning light comes on because of multiple attempted restarts that failed.the warning light has nothing to do with your problem.

Does your car have an engine immobilizer,if yes get the security system checked.
merve_extreme is offline   Reply With Quote