Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 15th September 2007, 12:48   #16
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by chirantanaranya View Post
I hope this sort of swaps were not done at a Fiat authorized workshop (I assume that you have a Sienna). No offences buddy, but if it was a wayside shop, what prevented you from sticking to the authorized guys for such serious jobs?
Its no way side shop , Its run by some very well reputed people . I dont want to name them but they are supposed to be good .

Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Man! You have been to some good experiences. Voila! You came out in a not very badly hurt condition. You're also lucky that the OTHER Siena didn't come in with a more serious injury. Anyway, you're safe, sound and happy now!
Yeah really man , thanks to the other sienna , anyway lesson well learnt ! Dont trust any workshop people . They are basically born to screw your *** except for the vey few and I really really respect those very few.
maxbhp is offline   Reply With Quote