Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 3rd December 2007, 08:30   #1
Default Santro meets Bajaj Discover! - repair costs?

Hello Guys,

Last sunday my wife was trying to learn driving. On a turn an Auto come from front, she got scared and smashed car into two bikes standing on roadside.

Front bumper got damaged a little. (front right wheel was touching bumper while turning the wheel.) I got my bumper repaired, paid 600/- to mechanic.

AC pipe damaged too. Gas is gone. So I will have to repair A/C. Can anyone please let me know cost for this and a reliable place where I can get it done at reasonable cost.

Also my fuel exhaust pipe has developed a leak, which is bothering me. As per him, pipe replacement will cost 1700/- where as if it is at all possible to repair, it will cost 450/-. Please suggest if I go for replacement or just repair?

Mechanic also suggest that bumper to be replaced as front bumper got repaird 3rd time now. Cost of new bumper is 1200 per bumper. Is the cost right for new bumbers?

Aashutosh is offline   Reply With Quote