Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 14th December 2007, 23:13   #1
Default WagonR, doors got unlocked on their own

Hi All

I have a WagonR Vxi , bought 6 months ago. It has a nippon centre locking as well as remote locking for key less entry.

I parked it in my cellar 5 days ago and today our watchmen noticed that all of a sudden the inside light started glowing and doors got open. He alerted me and i checked in my house for any accidental pressing of remote - nope, the car keys are at a safe place and no one touched them since a week.

Not sure what has happened? I checked the doors when i parked and they are locked properly. This happened all of a sudden. No theft attempt, thats for sure. Only few kids are playing nearby and when i enquired they said no one came near to the car.

Could it be that the kids did some mischief? Or could it be a technical problem? Please guide me.

chiru71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2007, 01:42   #2
Team-BHP Support

I suspect that one of your "sensor locks" could be bad.
Do this.
Open all doors one by one. Interior light should glow when door open and shut when door closed.

Since the unit is under warranty, the service guy will come and check it for you, no hassles at all.
tsk1979 is offline   Reply With Quote