Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 2nd April 2012, 09:29   #16
Default Re: Is this a clutch plate Problem????

Originally Posted by ryan_wheelz View Post
Hey Infotech,

Im planning to get the clutch plates changed of my ohc from bhavani coming week.

Apart from the clutch/pressure plates what are the other parts i need to buy since i will buy them myself. What cost and brand should i look at also from where did you buy them.

Cheers !
i bought the parts from Prakash Auto Stores, SV Road, Santacruz.
you shall be able to get the same parts at approx. same cost with Shetty Motors (Turbhe OR Opera House).

excedy clutch and pressure plate - 3500
clutch bearing - 700
Gearbox Mounting: 750 (you may or may not need to change it)
clutch cable (non OEM, OEM is not available moslty): 400 or 450 (i am yet to change it)

give me a buzz (will send you my number in a PM) while you are at Bhavani; i'll drop by (it is approx. five mins from my workplace) to have a quick chat.
infotech58 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote