Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Old 20th January 2008, 18:01   #1
Default Nagpur car inspection

Hi there
Actually i am interested in buying a car from Nagpur.I have seen the photos of the car and everything is looking good to me.But sitting in Calcutta , I cannot see how the interior and the engine are working..

So is there any good soul, who would just give the seller a visit on my behalf and just see if the basic car drive is ok or not..I cant go to Nagpur due to work .Its a san storm so a super performance is not expected and its being sold through san motor's very own, authorised dealer.. I wanted some1 to kindly give a final look at the car on my behalf so that I can move ahead with the deal..There wont be any future blaming on the car inspector incase of future hiccups..

lover_guy_001 is offline   Reply With Quote