Go Back   Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Technical Stuff

Closed Thread
Old 11th March 2008, 11:15   #1
Question Are aftermarket ABS available?

Some of you may find this question silly...

I would like to know if any such product available in the market. I have a 2004 Corolla which is not equipped with OE fitted ABS. If not aftermarket, is it possible to fit the new Corolla's ABS to 2003/2004 model Corollas.

Almost half of my odometer reading was clocked from highway drives and I felt the need for ABS quite a few times. One such time the lack ABS in my car actually got me into a near fatal situation. I was just lucky to escape with minimal damage from the accident - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...galore-gq.html (Met with an Accident on Chennai - Bangalore GQ)

I know the easiest thing to do would be to sell the car and buy a new one. But I am reluctant to do that since it is my first car bought using my hard earned money

Any suggestions from TBHPians?
Old 11th March 2008, 11:22   #2
Team-BHP Support

Please continue further discussion here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...on-thread.html (The ABS discussion thread)

Thread closed.
Closed Thread